• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Kitten Assassins

G

gdalton

I have photographic proof that the government is brainwashing innocent kittens and training them in the art of assassination. Their targets are unknown, but some sources say they may be used to target conspiracy theorist in order to shut them down before they blow the lid off of all the well planned world dominating projects being perpetrated around the globe. It will only be a matter of time until we see their deadly work being carried out. One source even indicates that some of the prototype kitten killers where used to lace the WTC with explosives. There can be no doubt of the deadliness of cute cuddly covert killers, so take this as a warning and be very wary of anyone giving away free kittens, for one just might be assigned to take you out.

Attachments

• cat.jpg
    cat.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 34
gdalton said:
I have photographic proof that the government is brainwashing innocent kittens and training them in the art of assassination. Their targets are unknown, but some sources say they may be used to target conspiracy theorist in order to shut them down before they blow the lid off of all the well planned world dominating projects being perpetrated around the globe. It will only be a matter of time until we see their deadly work being carried out. One source even indicates that some of the prototype kitten killers where used to lace the WTC with explosives. There can be no doubt of the deadliness of cute cuddly covert killers, so take this as a warning and be very wary of anyone giving away free kittens, for one just might be assigned to take you out.
As James Cagney would say, "take that, you dirty rat"...

This is almost as scary as the fast that military trained dolphins carrying lethal darts escaped from a military base during the hurricane choas...that is some serious *****.

ha ha ha more proof

Attachments

• bewareofthecat.jpg
    bewareofthecat.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 22
Liberal_5000 said:
*bursts out laughing* Why not just use people? or perhaps rats trained in seven forms of martial arts?
I think one of the 2 cats that I used to have was one of the secretly trained killers. Every so often he would viciously attack me for no reason. He spent a lot of flight hours between my patio door and the middle of the pool.:smile:

That first cat looks a lot like my cat... :shock: ...well that's not good!

Trajan Octavian Titus said:
Then you better watch your ass that cat aint playing any games he's a trained killer.
I should have seen the signs!!!! I thought that cats never smoked cigars or met with foreign dignitaries but I wasn't 100% sure so I didn't say anything!!!! I thought that my cat, Killer, was just a normal cat!!! How could I have been so blind??? I didn't think that cats would be very good assasins! I mean it would have to quit chasing its tail and quit licking itself long enough to aim and fire and I didn't think that was possible. He's invited several of his cat friends to live with him...that's it I give up :surrender

Back
Top Bottom