• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kirk: 'I cannot and will not support my party's nominee'

The current decade plus has been is always is about Conservative Values. Because a group wanted to free the Slaves does not make them Liberal, how Liberals got more support than the Conservatives is due to their work After freedom for blacks had been attained but after years were still treated as lesser citizens and because of the social programs the Libs have pushed, sometimes not to the betterment of poor blacks.

"Because of the social programs?" Seriously??

How about because of Jim Crow laws and persistent denials of civil rights? Liberals worked to defeat those things, not conservatives.

"Because of the social programs?" Seriously??

How about because of Jim Crow laws and persistent denials of civil rights? Liberals worked to defeat those things, not conservatives.

Umm you might want to re-read what I posted I stated as much.

Which post?

Quote Originally Posted by Casper View Post

The current decade plus has been is always is about Conservative Values. Because a group wanted to free the Slaves does not make them Liberal, how Liberals got more support than the Conservatives is due to their work After freedom for blacks had been attained but after years were still treated as lesser citizens and because of the social programs the Libs have pushed, sometimes not to the betterment of poor blacks.

Good for him. I hope he's the first of many. I'm waiting for my Senator, Kelly Ayotte, to also say she isn't supporting Trump.

I would far rather lose the Oval Office and retain some dignity as a Republican than support someone who is horrific.

Then you, my dear, have lost touch with reality.

For the sake of dignity and vanity of hatred, you would have a President Hillary.

Yes. You aren't the first to notice.

For the sake of dignity and vanity of hatred, you would have a President Hillary.
Hillary is the status quo of a nation in decline. There is zero reason to vote for her. Imagine how far Trump would be ahead of her in the polls right now were he to show even some level of restraint and professionalism.

Hillary is the status quo of a nation in decline. There is zero reason to vote for her. Imagine how far Trump would be ahead of her in the polls right now were he to show even some level of restraint and professionalism.

There's more than enough reason to vote for her: she's not insane. And the presumptive nominee of the other major party clearly is.

Quote Originally Posted by Casper View Post

Aside from the above being a run-on sentence that doesn't make sense without further explanation. . . . .

You appear to be conflating civil rights with "social programs." Not at all the same things.

There's more than enough reason to vote for her: she's not insane. And the presumptive nominee of the other major party clearly is.

"She's not insane' that's quite an endorsement.

Aside from the above being a run-on sentence that doesn't make sense without further explanation. . . . .

You appear to be conflating civil rights with "social programs." Not at all the same things.

Nope, the social programs were another reason Dems are more popular, but thanks for the grammar lesson. Good Grief .........................

*restraint ain't in Trump's vocabulary and his lack of respect for PC is what got him here.

*restraint ain't in Trump's vocabulary and his lack of respect for PC is what got him here.

I have a lack of respect for PC as well, but being anti-PC doesn't mean being you have to be a rude, piggish, classless bore. Trump would be wise to learn that .

I have a lack of respect for PC as well, but being anti-PC doesn't mean being you have to be a rude, piggish, classless bore. Trump would be wise to learn that .

And change his natural demeanor? ;)

I kind of like him that way. We all know compromise is a myth.

And change his natural demeanor? ;)

I kind of like him that way. We all know compromise is a myth.

Its actually hurting him though. And its not really compromise, its maturity and class. The man has no filter. If a thought pops into his head, it comes out of his mouth. You can be self-regulation and be anti-PC.

Its actually hurting him though. And its not really compromise, its maturity and class. The man has no filter. If a thought pops into his head, it comes out of his mouth. You can be self-regulation and be anti-PC.

It's actually hurting a few 'feelings' out there but, judging by the last few GOP nominee' unwillingness or inability to confront the opposition face to face, Trump doesn't want to go that route.

We shall see if there's any "toning down".

The rats are jumping off the sinking racist ship of fools.

My senator, Jeff Flake said he won't support him or vote for him either.

Comedy gold.

Of course. Flake is a rabid open border advocate.

Yes, you Trump supporters are just so in touch with reality. For the sake of hating Hillary Clinton, you would have a President Trump.

I'll keep my dignity and not vote for either one. You continue tossing your panties at Trump like he's God. I'll pass.

Back
Top Bottom