• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kirk Herbstreit breaks down in tears during emotional message on racial injustice

And you know all this how?
And thanks for that Civics 101 lecture.
Usually, any student wanting to learn pays attention in class to lectures. The ignorant are playing video games behind a book. I'll take your question as if it were a serious one and respond to it. I know 'all of this' because I understand the difference between a democracy and autocracy. I know the words that Trump spoke. That's how I know 'all of this'. It's not a mystery, it's basic awareness of fact.

Stop right there. Let's take a close look at your so-called 'fuzzy science, truth over facts'. I won't even bother to go back to point out the number of times Trump has thumbed his nose at the US Constitution and ignored established precedent and rule of law. I won't go back there because I only need to quote Trump's words from less than one day ago.

"Get rid of the ballots, and you'll have a very - you'll have a very peaceful - there won't be a transfer, frankly, there'll be a continuation."

Translate that for all of us. Did Trump say something obscure or vague? No, he was very clear. The central core of any democracy is a 'peaceful transition of power'. If a candidate does not abide by the outcome of a democratic election, we are no longer a democracy. It's as simple as that. Trump's words weren't 'fuzzy' or misinterpreted. Trump will do everything to interfere with our democratic election and remain in power. He will proclaim himself president for life. And there's nothing anyone could do about it.
Hillary is on the record saying Biden should not concede, under ANY circumstance. And you're worried about Trump?

Hillary is on the record saying Biden should not concede, under ANY circumstance. And you're worried about Trump?
And I absolutely agree with her. Joe Biden should no way in hell concede this election until, and unless every single vote of every American who cast a ballot is counted, not a minute sooner.

No, Trayvon was killed because he threatened a guy with a gun.
This is what happens when low IQ interferes with the high art of predicting outcomes, aka "white privilege".
According to statistics, thugs are what thugs are because of their IQ deficiency.
Post them.

This is what happens when low IQ interferes with the high art of predicting outcomes, aka "white privilege".
According to statistics, thugs are what thugs are because of their IQ deficiency.

You are repeating a lie. Trayvon Martin was unarmed. This is the timeline;

About 7 p.m.: George Zimmerman, a 28-year-old neighborhood watch captain, calls 911 to report "a suspicious person" in the gated community Retreat at Twin Lakes. Zimmerman says he is following Martin after the teen started to run, prompting the dispatcher to tell him, "We don't need you to do that." Zimmerman pursues Martin anyway, but then says he lost sight of him.

About 7:10 p.m.: Phone records show Martin was on the phone with his girlfriend around the time he saw Zimmerman while returning on foot from a convenience store to his the home of his father's fiancee.

At a March 20 news conference, Martin family attorney Benjamin Crump says the girl heard someone ask Martin what he was doing and Martin asking why the person was following him. The girl gets the impression that there is an altercation, during which the earpiece falls from Martin's ear and the connection goes dead, according to Crump.

According to an Orlando Sentinel story later confirmed by Sanford police, Zimmerman tells authorities that after Zimmerman briefly lost track of Martin, the teen approached him. After the two exchange words, Zimmerman says, he reaches for his cell phone, and then Martin punches him in the nose. Zimmerman says Martin pins him to the ground and begins slamming his head into the sidewalk.

About 7:25 p.m.: Martin is shot and killed. It is raining.

George Zimmerman: I am sorry 02:31

Zimmerman's dad: He had gashes on head

Zimmerman's dad: He had gashes on head 01:25

At the time of his death, the teenager is unarmed and carrying a small amount of cash, a bag of Skittles candy and a can of iced tea.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's the facts. George Zimmerman was a self-appointed neighborhood vigilante for a gated community. Trayvon Martin was a 16 year old kid on his way to a convenience store. He was wearing a hoodie. George Zimmerman assumed he was a bad guy because he was black and wearing a hoodie, (aren't all black guys wearing a hoodie a bad guy?) so he started to follow Trayvon Martin. George Zimmerman called the police dispatcher and told the dispatcher that he was trailing Martin, the dispatcher clearly told Zimmerman, 'we don't need you to do that'. But Zimmerman ran after him, and lost him. Trayvon Martin came back, armed with his bag of Skittles in his pocket and there was an altercation and Zimmerman got punched in the face, but Trayvon Martin was assaulted first by Zimmerman who was intent on stopping him. So Zimmerman pulled out his Kel-Tec PF-9 9mm pistol, the perfect type of weapon for Florida which is a concealed weapon state.

It's disgusting that Trayvon Martin, a dead 16 year old teen had to undergo the rash of judgment and slander about his character and motives without the ability to defend himself. Everyone got to persecute Trayvon Martin, and how he was everything from a dope smoker to a gang member.

And finally, that the laws in Florida are so messed up that it is legally possible for a person who accosts another person on the street who was minding his own business in the first place, follows them, and kills them to walk away without spending a day in jail. AND get his damned gun back.

Attachments

• 1601152273412.gif
    1601152273412.gif
    57 bytes · Views: 0
  • 1601152273465.gif
    1601152273465.gif
    57 bytes · Views: 0
Post them.
I will post all the required evidence after the idiot who accused Trump of murdering 200,000 Americans posts his. Until then, I don't have to prove nothing.

I will post all the required evidence after the idiot who accused Trump of murdering 200,000 Americans posts his. Until then, I don't have to prove nothing.

14C6AB61-1F58-4D5E-A331-E05FC66F0624.jpeg

A key fault of liberals is their inability to reason. That's why they like fuzzy science, truth over facts and off the wall abstract stuff.
You don't even know what liberal means, that tells us the value of your opinion. Nada. Zip, zero, zilch. But one day that's gonna dawn on you and maybe inspire you to learn something so you actually can come up with something to say.
Won't that be nice for you?

Deaths from Covid-19 surpassed 207,000. This is a death toll that exceeds the total loss of life seen in some of America’s greatest wars. We still have no national plan for testing. We have no plan for contact tracing. Our rules for mask use and social distancing are haphazard at best, and a selfish minority of Americans actively ignore what rules are in place. People will continue to die needlessly because other people couldn’t be bothered to take the threat seriously and all due to Trump's denials, 'down-playing', not telling people about the importance of wearing masks and social distancing and playing puppeteer to governors like Ron DeSantis who is doing all the things the CDC recommends he not do.

Brilliant. Put yourself right beside an idiot. Maybe you two can start a thread and entertain the class.

I understand what you mean.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are.”

Ben Frankin.

The problem is that this isn't okay. We need to establish that. The problem is many blind Trump supporters and racists who think Trayvon Martin deserved to die because he was wearing a hoodie.

The unaffected aren't outraged, they are overjoyed seeing cops kill blacks. It is absolutely disgusting and sickening.
Ben was right, and that is the problem the BLM terrorists have. The American people are not outraged by their completely bogus narrative. There is no systemic bigotry, except by Democrats, and there is no disproportional killings of anyone by police. The BLM terrorists are assassinating police, attacking people, and destroying property over a completely manufactured injustice. A deliberate lie.

And I absolutely agree with her. Joe Biden should no way in hell concede this election until, and unless every single vote of every American who cast a ballot is counted, not a minute sooner.
You clearly failed basic civics. The American people do not elect Presidents, States do. The popular vote for President has never determined the President since it was first put into place by the States in 1824, and it never will. You should have gotten an education instead of that indoctrination. I would ask for my money back if I were you, you were obviously robbed of a decent education.

Lol. I dont control that person. Ya got nothin. Dont be so chicken.

You are repeating a lie. Trayvon Martin was unarmed.
[...]
Your post is as hilariously stupid as it is biased.
For some reason you were unable to understand what you quoted, and because you failed to understand what you quoted, you called it a lie.
Trayvon did indeed threaten the guy who had a gun.

You are also wrong in your narrative, in that Zimmerman did not pursue Trayvon after the the call-taker suggested they did not need him to do that.
Zimmerman at that point, in fact, walked in different direction than the one Trayvon had gone.

Nor was he a "self-appointed neighborhood vigilante". Clearly you do nto know wha the word means.

Trayvon was the only one in the wrong and brought about his fate by his own criminal actions.

But what I am saying is that there isn't as much racism in America as you lefties keep insisting there is.
There is more racism in America than you righties keep insisting. Your earlier "shut up and dribble" comment is one example.

Treyvon Martin wasn't even carrying a gun, much less threatening anyone with one. He was shot by George Zimmerman who did have a gun. Fact check, then post. It's the right way!

The problem is that this isn't okay. We need to establish that. The problem is many blind Trump supporters and racists who think Trayvon Martin deserved to die because he was wearing a hoodie.

The unaffected aren't outraged, they are overjoyed seeing cops kill blacks. It is absolutely disgusting and sickening.

Even more sickening is people saying the cop who suffocated George Floyd did nothing wrong. Wake up, people. It is medically impossible to survive if you can't breathe for nine minutes.

According to an Orlando Sentinel story later confirmed by Sanford police, Zimmerman tells authorities that after Zimmerman briefly lost track of Martin, the teen approached him. After the two exchange words, Zimmerman says, he reaches for his cell phone, and then Martin punches him in the nose. Zimmerman says Martin pins him to the ground and begins slamming his head into the sidewalk.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's the facts. George Zimmerman was a self-appointed neighborhood vigilante for a gated community. Trayvon Martin was a 16 year old kid on his way to a convenience store. He was wearing a hoodie. George Zimmerman assumed he was a bad guy because he was black and wearing a hoodie, (aren't all black guys wearing a hoodie a bad guy?) so he started to follow Trayvon Martin. George Zimmerman called the police dispatcher and told the dispatcher that he was trailing Martin, the dispatcher clearly told Zimmerman, 'we don't need you to do that'. But Zimmerman ran after him, and lost him. Trayvon Martin came back, armed with his bag of Skittles in his pocket and there was an altercation and Zimmerman got punched in the face, but Trayvon Martin was assaulted first by Zimmerman who was intent on stopping him. So Zimmerman pulled out his Kel-Tec PF-9 9mm pistol, the perfect type of weapon for Florida which is a concealed weapon state.

It's disgusting that Trayvon Martin, a dead 16 year old teen had to undergo the rash of judgment and slander about his character and motives without the ability to defend himself. Everyone got to persecute Trayvon Martin, and how he was everything from a dope smoker to a gang member.

And finally, that the laws in Florida are so messed up that it is legally possible for a person who accosts another person on the street who was minding his own business in the first place, follows them, and kills them to walk away without spending a day in jail. AND get his damned gun back.

Zimmerman called the police on a stranger in his neighborhood that he didn't recognize, after his neighborhood had suffered numerous burglaries. In fact, Martin was a stranger - who didn't live there - he was the son of a friend of someone living there. He probably could have said "I'm visiting [resident], and walked away. Or, if the reports are accurate, he could have just walked to the apartment.

Instead, Martin confronted Zimmerman. Even by the timeline above, Zimmerman went for his phone, not his gun. Martin was the one that attacked. Martin was the aggressor and the person committing the assault.

There is more racism in America than you righties keep insisting. Your earlier "shut up and dribble" comment is one example.
Only if you are a leftist. In the leftist world just disagreeing with them make you a "racist" automatically. If you emphatically disagree with a leftist, then you are automatically a "racist, homophobic, Islamophobic, xenophobic, misogynist."

In other words, leftist have not mentally matured beyond the sixth grade and continue to use playground insults with everyone that disagrees with them. Some have even become so mentally unhinged that they believe their own lies.

The only true bigots in this nation are those who practice "identity politics." Which you will find is exclusively practiced by only the Democratic Party.

Back
Top Bottom