• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kinzinger's comments open the floodgates

Lol, we know you hate him, he doesn't spend all day sucking on tRump's ass.
I don't hate him...I, along with a lot of other Americans, dismiss him.

Nah.

He was funny.

The. He stopped being funny.

The. He was funny again for a little while.

Then not funny again.

Kinda like a fart.
Well you know what they say - "Old farts never die... ... ... ... they just... ... linger on"

And apparently, linger on he does in many of your minds.

(The aroma has to get to you at some point, doesn't it?)

Well you know what they say - "Old farts never die... ... ... ... they just... ... linger on"

And apparently, linger on he does in many of your minds.

(The aroma has to get to you at some point, doesn't it?)
Stupid.

He owns you. He owns all of you. You send him money. You send a billionaire money.

There's no doubt who has some kind of mental deficiency when it comes to Trump. His supporters. No contest.

Laughable and entirely unresponsive. You are unwilling to deal with the American President publicly siding with a mass murderer and war criminal over his own intelligence agencies. By the way, Putin already was a mass murderer and war criminal when Trump stood at the podium with him and took his side over that of Trump's own intelligence agencies. Go ahead...keep trying to dodge that!

Trump the cowardly putz desperately tried to look like he belonged on the same podium with Putin. He didn't. he doesn't and he does not belong anywhere near the Oval ever again.

Putin did nothing while Trump was President.....it's all on Biden and the idiots who voted for the crook.

What does the Republican Russian collusion investigation have to do with this topic?

Namely that the Russian Collusion came from the DNC......hell, Biden's paying his dues as we speak, lol.

I know that Manafort provided internal polling and messaging data to the Russians. Which I both said long before we found out would be proof of coordination, and is indeed proof the campaign colluded with the troll farms. Only took one.

Fourty something millions, who knows how many different investigations and NADA.....these lunatics are worse than the Trump supporters they love to make fun of, lol.....you do know that the liberal media nutjobs are now calling the Hunter laptop a credible story, don't you?......lol.....keep giving your support to propagandists.

What did the intelligence agencies do to Loser #45?

Oh, that’s right, nothing.

ROFL.....this truly speaks volumes of your knowledge of literally anything.

The President of the United States is the most powerful person on Earth. The idea that any American President ought to try to get on the “good side” of the overrated thug leader of a near third world country is ridiculous.

Oh cease with the kindergarten propaganda tactics and the usual "nothing burger" response.

The DNC? Did they appoint Mueller?

We now know the only collusion that occurred was with the Hillary campaign and the DNC.....they are the guilty party. Americans will vote accordingly in November and for many years to come.

ROFL.....this truly speaks volumes of your knowledge of literally anything.
I know intelligence agencies didn’t do anything to Loser #45 and his family. That alone makes me better informed than you.
Oh cease with the kindergarten propaganda tactics and the usual "nothing burger" response.
You’re the one asserting that Trump did right by sucking up to Putin.

I know intelligence agencies didn’t do anything to Loser #45 and his family. That alone makes me better informed than you.

You’re the one asserting that Trump did right by sucking up to Putin.

Tell that to your beloved leader, Biden.....he is the one who released the sanctions on Nordstream 2.....tell ole joe to get off his knees, will ya?

Tell that to your beloved leader, Biden.....he is the one who released the sanctions on Nordstream 2.....tell ole joe to get off his knees, will ya?
Biden waived sanctions on the 90+% completed pipeline to aid Germany.

Biden waived sanctions on the 90+% completed pipeline to aid Germany.

Lol, tell that to the thousands of Americans who lost "their" jobs.....America last for Biden. He's paying the dues owed....and America, well you're screwed while this crook is in office.

Fourty something millions, who knows how many different investigations and NADA.....these lunatics are worse than the Trump supporters they love to make fun of, lol.....you do know that the liberal media nutjobs are now calling the Hunter laptop a credible story, don't you?......lol.....keep giving your support to propagandists.
Manafort colluded as campaign manager.

Can’t put that back in the bottle.

Whatever happened to that computer repair guy who “found” the laptop who disappeared?

It's funny watching those who were deluded in the "Russia Collusion Delusion" claim to act as if they know something, lol. Hell, you probably even believe in the "Charlottesville Lie", too.....lol. Propaganda from the left has shown us that far too many people are easily manipulated through the media.
No one has to believe any lies when it comes to Charlottesville or Jan. 6th. I watched it with my own eyes. No amount of spin from either party can change what I saw.

Manafort colluded as campaign manager.

Can’t put that back in the bottle.

Whatever happened to that computer repair guy who “found” the laptop who disappeared?

Rofl.....but, but, but Manafort.....lol.

The corrrupt liberal media is now finally stating the truth about the laptop from hell.....seems they all lied to you, once again.....do you ever grow tired of being duped?

No one has to believe any lies when it comes to Charlottesville or Jan. 6th. I watched it with my own eyes. No amount of spin from either party can change what I saw.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

For your proper education:

Oh
Rofl.....but, but, but Manafort.....lol.

The corrrupt liberal media is now finally stating the truth about the laptop from hell.....seems they all lied to you, once again.....do you ever grow tired of being duped?
Oh, the irony!

Back
Top Bottom