• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kinzinger's comments open the floodgates

Adam Kinzinger.....lol, the cry baby RINO, now that's funny......followed up by a bunch suffering from TDS, posting comments to keep the disease alive and well.....too funny! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I admit it.

I do have Trump Derision Syndrome.

And love watching y’all rush to his defense when he wouldn’t piss on you if you were on fire.

So funny. Like abused wives the lot of you.

The fact that Trump is a sniveling, cowardly putz has been known for decades. The reason
The dude isnt insignificant. He drags a major political party around on a leash.
A Party of cowardly blowhard putzes that see themselves in Fat Donnie.

I'm finding it immensely intriguing how some people can be so obsessed with Trump they literally cannot stop thinking about him.
Then Trump should disavow any notion of running again in 2024. We would forget him in a NY minute.

Adam Kinzinger.....lol, the cry baby RINO, now that's funny......followed up by a bunch suffering from TDS, posting comments to keep the disease alive and well.....too funny! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Any Republican who doesn't have their head up Trump's ass is considered a RINO these days.

Trump has always been a soft lop of shit.
The fact that Trump is a sniveling, cowardly putz has been known for decades. The reason he has followers who correlate that to "manly" is because in truth, that is what they are....sniveling, cowardly putzes.

The fact that Trump is a sniveling, cowardly putz has been known for decades. The reason he has followers who correlate that to "manly" is because in truth, that is what they are....sniveling, cowardly putzes.

Well, he's sort of the image of a rich man that a man in a run-down trailer park has.

Gold spackled on everything, that sort of thing.

I admit it.

I do have Trump Derision Syndrome.

And love watching y’all rush to his defense when he wouldn’t piss on you if you were on fire.

So funny. Like abused wives the lot of you.

It's funny watching those who were deluded in the "Russia Collusion Delusion" claim to act as if they know something, lol. Hell, you probably even believe in the "Charlottesville Lie", too.....lol. Propaganda from the left has shown us that far too many people are easily manipulated through the media.

Then Trump should disavow any notion of running again in 2024. We would forget him in a NY minute.

No, you wouldn't....it's an addiction impossible for a cure.

The fountain of stupidity flowing from the Trump apologists is never-ending.

Yes I would. I have never had any use for the guy as a try-stater and now as an extri-stater. I never cared about his escapades in the 80's in NY...his glory years (in his own mind) and only mildly cared about his laughably terrible business acumen except were it effected relatives of mine he continually attempted to RIP OFF!

Any time spent on reading anything Dead Politician Walking Kinzinger says or anything some echo chamber Trump haters has to say about what he says...is time wasted.
And it is your job to constantly defend Mr. small hands. Hope you get hard currency for this.

It's funny watching those who were deluded in the "Russia Collusion Delusion" claim to act as if they know something, lol. Hell, you probably even believe in the "Charlottesville Lie", too.....lol. Propaganda from the left has shown us that far too many people are easily manipulated through the media.
Not as funny as those deluded that Paul Manafort, as Trump campaign manager was not up to his eyeballs in collusion. The only way he wormed through is that Trump dangled a pardon for him. Manafort lied to Mueller and son of gun....Trump pardoned him. Real shocker that.

Yes I would. I have never had any use for the guy as a try-stater and now as an extri-stater. I never cared about his escapades in the 80's in NY...his glory years (in his own mind) and only mildly cared about his laughably terrible business acumen except were it effected relatives of mine he continually attempted to RIP OFF!

Lol....oh okay, "relatives"....well that says it all.

I'm finding it immensely intriguing how some people can be so obsessed with Trump they literally cannot stop thinking about him.
The dude isnt insignificant. He drags a major political party around on a leash.

When all a person supports is ugliness and evil, they have to exclusively focus on stuff like party-line bumper stickers and reworked internet *gotchas*. Perhaps the dumbest I've seen is this "lives in your head rent free routine."

Gee, let's see.

He's an ex-president.
The GOP are cowardly sycophants to him.
And he's going to run again in 2024.

But yeah... it's "obsession" to talk about him. It's "lives in head rent free". I keep hoping we've reached peak stupid, but then along comes a Trumpist to ratchet up the derp.

And of course this Trumpist laps it right up. Jesus.

🤦‍♂️

Lol....oh okay, "relatives"....well that says it all.
Yup....But you don't have to have "relatives" being ripped off to know what Donnie was doing to contractors. It just so happens that I do. And if that is not enough for you...there is always Trump University.

Lol wtf triggered Kissassinger to post that twatter that's what I wanna know 😂

Yup....But you don't have to have "relatives" being ripped off to know what Donnie was doing to contractors. It just so happens that I do. And if that is not enough for you...there is always Trump University.
And the Trump foundation's "misuse" of donations.

:rolleyes:

4391012aecc4b30c08f3299d7abe488dfa0b9894.jpg

Have another beer.

Not as funny as those deluded that Paul Manafort, as Trump campaign manager was not up to his eyeballs in collusion. The only way he wormed through is that Trump dangled a pardon for him. Manafort lied to Mueller and son of gun....Trump pardoned him. Real shocker that.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:....place all that anger towards Hillary Clinton and the DNC, who put the country through a 3 1/2 year stunt to overthrow a sitting President......but no, nevermind, you worship your leaders, cannot wait for the next delusion fantasy to suck up like a carp....bottom dwellers.

LOL - you're never going to forget him; he's pwned you all so permanently it's absolutely hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom