• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

King Trump. Why we are currently seeing a political and cultural revolution in America

Eddiehaskell

Reaction score
King Trump.

I said it first.

(Please ask before copying or publishing)

First I want to say that I have a friend (black/mid 30s) that told my fiancé something that literally stopped me in my tracks. It let me see how fragile life is. It humbled me as a person.

If smart people could truly figure out how things work or will work...we could go ahead and write the history books.

COVID was a curveball in life — the political revolution we are about to experience is destroying the Death Star. It’s check mate.

Anyway,

This working class, funny, popular, entrepreneurial woman who told me the news that rocked me also lives in a rougher side of town that many would call “the hood” — in the heart of Charlotte, NC — the very place republicans decided to use for their convention this year.

This was said in the car on the way to eat....

She told me in her way of speaking words that her friends AND family (stretching many states in the south) are “acting all crazy about this election”. She said it seemed like half the people she knew hated Trump 6 months ago but now they like him because they think he will send another check. She also said that they believe that Trump will be the one to “end this COVID - sh**. She had no idea about my politics but she certainly knew her community was “freaking out” about the election.

This was the first moment in my life that I knew every poll is fake.

The media is intellectually conceited.

The story is told and then we hope to bend reality to that narrative. But who decides the narrative? Who decides how upset the masses really get? Who can afford to exert influence the most?

What is that person’s plan?

Is that person really better than Trump even with his faults?

You know — I’m reminded of the Batman movie...Trump may just be the hero we NEED despite not being the one we DESERVE.

I’m ok with that because above all I want intellectual freedom — but not the thrown out of a college kind.

I want thoughts to lead where they please.

We’ve put ourselves and others in boxes because it feels safe. Intellect is something we try to understand but do we grasp it as we will in say 200 years or 500 years or 10,000 years?

A cultural and social revolution is underway in America. It happened in a flash. I don’t know where we go from here, but I certainly look forward to it as an exercise in giving all sides a chance to work out out differences.

Let’s face it, the election was over once one party stood on the side of defending people’s right to have safe cities/homes/businesses. Period. I don’t really see the need to argue that.

Now we have a sitting President who will use his power to broaden the reach of his party. He just will. Those on both sides need to take a deep breathe and know that we are now in a long lasting ideological battle. Left vs Right.

The worst of all of us has now played out in politics...to the point where many of us vote for people we don’t like for the most part. We aren’t polite anymore. And in some regards it’s ok because we are settling our differences in a time where technology allows for millions or billions of unique life’s to have their story told to billions

Altruism you say?

Not really.

Donald Trump will now seek to lay down and construct the most powerful Republican Party to ever exist. A family dynasty. Just bookmark my post and check back with me in 10 years.

BTW — Trump isn’t a king in the traditional sense but he is certainly a king when it comes to this new political and social revolution in America.

I think it first started in a place where I thought the Republican Party was dead — the internet. The party I first saw as a young adult (2002+) clung to tradition, but now they are pushers of freedom.

Academia is being turned on its head. Kids are no longer part of the indoctrination system. They’ll think in their own ways. They’ll all add unique contributions that are harvested organically.

Well enough rambling....simply put....

He’s a genius at closing the deal.

Now he’s found a way to close the biggest deal.

Most powerful man in human history.

King Trump.

Biggest landslide victory in my lifetime.

Last edited:

I should've stopped reading at "King Trump", but I made it all the way to this nonsense then stopped reading. Your post is delusional and you make accusations of wild conspiracy theories without any basis. Don't like the facts? The facts must be lies!!! :roll:

America was founded on rejecting kings. I suggest if you want one you find yourself a new place to live instead of trying to destroy America as we know it.

I should've stopped reading at "King Trump", but I made it all the way to this nonsense then stopped reading. Your post is delusional and you make accusations of wild conspiracy theories without any basis. Don't like the facts? The facts must be lies!!! :roll:

America was founded on rejecting kings. I suggest if you want one you find yourself a new place to live instead of trying to destroy America as we know it.
The far left brought King Trump upon themselves.

No, his dip**** and wildly gullible voters did. Don't push the consequences of your actions on us. Own it.
Liberals want to have their cake and it eat it too.

We are told Trump AND his supporters are idiots. And we are to believe that on its face.

Trump is the most powerful man to ever walk the earth. You don’t get there being a idiot.

We are told Trump AND his supporters are idiots. And we are to believe that on its face.

Trump is the most powerful man to ever walk the earth. You don’t get there being a idiot.

To ever walk the earth? Jesus Christ, no more kool-aid for you today.

A four day old turd is better than the malignant narcissist scumbag lying POS.

...'panem et circenses' ...bread and circuses..

....trump is just another stinking republicrat bankster puppet...no threat to thi$ mi$erable exi$ting 'financial order'... albeit an entertaining stinking republicrat bankster puppet... :rofl

... i have high hopes he does mortal damage to 'both' :roll: stinking bankster :elephantf:donkeyfla political parties!...

King Trump.

I said it first.

(Please ask before copying or publishing)

First I want to say that I have a friend (black/mid 30s) that told my fiancé something that literally stopped me in my tracks. It let me see how fragile life is. It humbled me as a person.

If smart people could truly figure out how things work or will work...we could go ahead and write the history books.

COVID was a curveball in life — the political revolution we are about to experience is destroying the Death Star. It’s check mate.

Anyway,

This working class, funny, popular, entrepreneurial woman who told me the news that rocked me also lives in a rougher side of town that many would call “the hood” — in the heart of Charlotte, NC — the very place republicans decided to use for their convention this year.

This was said in the car on the way to eat....

She told me in her way of speaking words that her friends AND family (stretching many states in the south) are “acting all crazy about this election”. She said it seemed like half the people she knew hated Trump 6 months ago but now they like him because they think he will send another check. She also said that they believe that Trump will be the one to “end this COVID - sh**. She had no idea about my politics but she certainly knew her community was “freaking out” about the election.

The media is intellectually conceited.

The story is told and then we hope to bend reality to that narrative. But who decides the narrative? Who decides how upset the masses really get? Who can afford to exert influence the most?

What is that person’s plan?

Is that person really better than Trump even with his faults?

You know — I’m reminded of the Batman movie...Trump may just be the hero we NEED despite not being the one we DESERVE.

I’m ok with that because above all I want intellectual freedom — but not the thrown out of a college kind.

I want thoughts to lead where they please.

We’ve put ourselves and others in boxes because it feels safe. Intellect is something we try to understand but do we grasp it as we will in say 200 years or 500 years or 10,000 years?

A cultural and social revolution is underway in America. It happened in a flash. I don’t know where we go from here, but I certainly look forward to it as an exercise in giving all sides a chance to work out out differences.

Let’s face it, the election was over once one party stood on the side of defending people’s right to have safe cities/homes/businesses. Period. I don’t really see the need to argue that.

Now we have a sitting President who will use his power to broaden the reach of his party. He just will. Those on both sides need to take a deep breathe and know that we are now in a long lasting ideological battle. Left vs Right.

The worst of all of us has now played out in politics...to the point where many of us vote for people we don’t like for the most part. We aren’t polite anymore. And in some regards it’s ok because we are settling our differences in a time where technology allows for millions or billions of unique life’s to have their story told to billions

Altruism you say?

Not really.

Donald Trump will now seek to lay down and construct the most powerful Republican Party to ever exist. A family dynasty. Just bookmark my post and check back with me in 10 years.

BTW — Trump isn’t a king in the traditional sense but he is certainly a king when it comes to this new political and social revolution in America.

I think it first started in a place where I thought the Republican Party was dead — the internet. The party I first saw as a young adult (2002+) clung to tradition, but now they are pushers of freedom.

Academia is being turned on its head. Kids are no longer part of the indoctrination system. They’ll think in their own ways. They’ll all add unique contributions that are harvested organically.

Well enough rambling....simply put....

He’s a genius at closing the deal.

Now he’s found a way to close the biggest deal.

Most powerful man in human history.

King Trump.

Biggest landslide victory in my lifetime.

A needle move in the polls does not a revolution make.

However it can swing an election.

A needle move in the polls does not a revolution make.

However it can swing an election.
We are seeing a seismic shift in momentum and momentum is what wins election.

As I said, spoke with a black friend that tells me everyone she knows is acting crazy about the election (Hundreds of friends)...in the heart of the ghetto in democratic Charlotte NC.

I’ve never in my life been so shook in my world view.

It’s like people are actually starting to think for themselves.

We are seeing a seismic shift in momentum and momentum is what wins election.

As I said, spoke with a black friend that tells me everyone she knows is acting crazy about the election (Hundreds of friends)...in the heart of the ghetto in democratic Charlotte NC.

I’ve never in my life been so shook in my world view.

It’s like people are actually starting to think for themselves.
I would love if you are right, but I am not so optimistic. I would settle for a close Biden loss.

No moral man wants to be the most powerful man on earth, that fact has plagued our species for thousands of years. And, morality is a thought process, not compatible with Trump's no-holds-barred brand of self-serving power hunger. Trump is there in spite of his intellectual deficits, not because of them. The operative component in Trump's success is his willingness to go as low as he needs to to win. It's not his genius but his moral fluidity that has served him. Most real leaders have a limit to who and what ideals they'll betray but he doesn't care to lead, he's here to rule.

Any man or woman who is entranced by Trump's manner is, no doubt, lacking something substantial in themselves that they would drool on the feet of such a shameless con artist and self-appointed monarch. When the author of the OP declares that the republicans will gather power unto themselves, by any means, my immediate response is NO ****! When has any other truth been the case?

I can only hope that, once this fascist dictator has finished taking all he can from the world, the suffering he will bring upon the American people will serve as a lesson to posterity. I believe it is long past time that any man can stop the momentum of America's descent into tyranny. Trump is the perfect king for a bigoted, white, majority to hold on to their remnants of political hegemony. He has no aversion to lying or to exploitation or to violence. You know, like a good republican.

I really don't know.how to respond to this post. It looks more.like a troll.

Trump send them money?

Doesn't everyone know congressional Republicans walked out for vacation without ever addressing.extended unemployment, stimulus checks.or.any of the myriad of other things to help the.economy during this pandemic. Trump's plan is.pure BS.

Trump to end the pandemic?

Insanity. To solve a.problem you first.have to acknowledge you have one. For trump this pandemic is simply an inconvenience in his reelection campaign. He has no plan to address the virus and.denigrates anyone who presents.one. he.simply blames the Governors for not solving their problem.

Trump will keep us safe?

Trump has fanned the flames of racism since he started running for president. America is reaping.the results of that path. We are on the verge of a race war. Trump has done nothing but blame it all on the democrats. He has not reached out to the protesters and tried to address their issues. In fact he has encouraged just the opposite. Now.he is encouraging the militias to come In and.clear.out the protesters.

We have never had a.president.like this one. Had a few Southern Governors that were pretty bad but Trump takes the cake

I stopped reading when I discovered right wing talking points conveniently tucked into this "anecdote."

I really don't know.how to respond to this post. It looks more.like a troll.

Trump send them money?

Doesn't everyone know congressional Republicans walked out for vacation without ever addressing.extended unemployment, stimulus checks.or.any of the myriad of other things to help the.economy during this pandemic. Trump's plan is.pure BS.

Trump to end the pandemic?

Insanity. To solve a.problem you first.have to acknowledge you have one. For trump this pandemic is simply an inconvenience in his reelection campaign. He has no plan to address the virus and.denigrates anyone who presents.one. he.simply blames the Governors for not solving their problem.

Trump will keep us safe?

Trump has fanned the flames of racism since he started running for president. America is reaping.the results of that path. We are on the verge of a race war. Trump has done nothing but blame it all on the democrats. He has not reached out to the protesters and tried to address their issues. In fact he has encouraged just the opposite. Now.he is encouraging the militias to come In and.clear.out the protesters.

We have never had a.president.like this one. Had a few Southern Governors that were pretty bad but Trump takes the cake
Look, I’m an employed political strategist. The details of your message mean NOTHING on the street when $1,200 checks have already went out signed by Donald J. Trump.

And let’s not forget that word on the street is that Trump wants to send more checks...Trump wants kids out the house all day...Trump wants sports back, baby.

Democrats played the game but republicans played it smarter.

I’m sorry.

I stopped reading when I discovered right wing talking points conveniently tucked into this "anecdote."
And what are those specifically? The taking points that I created and distributed weeks ago? Look at the polls. Look at the betting odds. Looks who’s on the offensive with the power of POTUS this close to an election.

And what are those specifically? The taking points that I created and distributed weeks ago? Look at the polls. Look at the betting odds. Looks who’s on the offensive with the power of POTUS this close to an election.

I don't pay any real attention to polls until October.

so RT wants Mango to be king now?

I don't pay any real attention to polls until October.

Not entirely a bad idea, because that's when we can expect a couple good October Surprises. Trump likes to repeat the old hits, and no hit from 2016 was more effective than the Comey Letter.

The far left brought King Trump upon themselves.

the far left had nothing to do with it. The Right is so siloed up these days it thinks Charlie Dent is a liberal.

The vision of Barrack Obama standing in the doorway of the WH brought us Donald Trump. That is all it took to light the Right's hair and pants on fire. They have always been able to ignite themselves at the drop of a hat.

the far left had nothing to do with it. The Right is so siloed up these days it thinks Charlie Dent is a liberal.

The vision of Barrack Obama standing in the doorway of the WH brought us Donald Trump. That is all it took to light the Right's hair and pants on fire. They have always been able to ignite themselves at the drop of a hat.
Not true. The republics are a reformed party that previously ran Romney and almost didn’t run Trump. You can’t compare this to any other period of politics.

The New Democratic Party is years behind...could take decades to catch back up nationally.

Back
Top Bottom