• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

king obama decides illeagals can stay put

Wow. The president doesn't just all of a sudden gain the power to pass law because the congress is doing nothing or more accuracy doing nothing the president wants done.

The fact is when the president is passing law all by himself he is not acting like a president but a dictator or a king that doesn't have to worry about other branches of government to get his agenda done.
How many times is this guy going to violate the constitution before you stand up and take notice?

Anyone who doesn't like something that the President of the USA did or is doing should try to do something about it.

Sniping at him on internet forums doesn't count.

"Better days are coming." ~ But not for today's out of touch, running out of time, GOP.

Anyone who doesn't like something that the President of the USA did or is doing should try to do something about it.

I would love to know what I'm supposed to do to stop someone that has no respect for the law and will not listen to those that tell me to do less but only those that tell him to do more.

Wow. The president doesn't just all of a sudden gain the power to pass law because the congress is doing nothing or more accuracy doing nothing the president wants done.

The fact is when the president is passing law all by himself he is not acting like a president but a dictator or a king that doesn't have to worry about other branches of government to get his agenda done.
How many times is this guy going to violate the constitution before you stand up and take notice?

I notice that he's getting things done and the do-nothing congress is sitting on its hands.

"You have sat too long here for any good that you have been doing. depart, I say, and let us have done with you. In the name of God, GO!" Oliver Cromwell

"Better days are coming." ~ But not for today's out of touch, running out of time, GOP.

I notice that he's getting things done and the do-nothing congress is sitting on its hands.

You mean he is getting things done illegally. He can't deal with people that don't want anything to do with agenda, so he violates the law and thinks nothing of it.

Uh, no. Your ideology may desire such,
but those of us that want for the good of the nation over the greed of the people that believe as you do, will continue to fight such stupid ideas.

Whatever keeps you happy.

Keep dreaming.

That is not going to happen.

Are they scared? They already showed they have no problem forcing people into commerce be that doctors, individual citizens, business owners, or insurance companies, so why not show it again? Everyone already knows they don't have any respect for the people, right? I see no reason to not show it as often as possible.

Keep dreaming.

That is not going to happen.

Weirdly enough, that makes them "do-nothing" according to your own terms.

But of course, for you, that's only a problem when it's Republicans. Democrats can do whatever they want as long as they have the power.

I have to give you credit; not that many are open about their desire for one-party despotic rule. Doesn't make the desire any less reprehensible, but at least points for honesty.

Do a little research on how all presidents try to extend their power while in office. The only reason you have a problem with Obama is because you do not like where he chooses to extend himself. GW did lot's and lot's of it. They all do. So maybe you should stop hiding behind your self righteous BS about him displaying little respect for the law.

So what if it's been done by every other President in history? Do you think that makes it okay that Obama does it? Should people not complain about Obama's actions just because others have done the same? Or, do you believe we should accept his actions?

Exactly where do you stand on the issue?

Weirdly enough, that makes them "do-nothing" according to your own terms.

But of course, for you, that's only a problem when it's Republicans. Democrats can do whatever they want as long as they have the power.

I have to give you credit; not that many are open about their desire for one-party despotic rule. Doesn't make the desire any less reprehensible, but at least points for honesty.

What I may or may not desire has nothing to do with the fact that by about 2043 massive demographic change in the USA, will, with the help of other factors, likely reduce the GOP to a minor, regional, party.

When our do-nothing congress sits on its hands and does nothing, our democratically elected president has to step up and do something.
If the G-nO-P doesn't like what he does, maybe they'll wake up and do something.

But, judging by their past behavior I wouldn't bet on it. They would rather sit by and let Obama do what he wants to do so that they can snipe at him.

You're absolutely correct, the congress should go along with absolutely anything the president wants, and if they don't, the president should be allowed to do it himself. That's how a separation of powers works.

Like we needed that insight to know not to vote for ANOTHER Bush.

What I may or may not desire has nothing to do with the fact that by about 2043 massive demographic change in the USA, will, with the help of other factors, likely reduce the GOP to a minor, regional, party.

So what? It doesn't change a thing about the nature of your despotic views.

You're absolutely correct, the congress should go along with absolutely anything the president wants, and if they don't, the president should be allowed to do it himself. That's how a separation of powers works.

Like we needed that insight to know not to vote for ANOTHER Bush.

I'm glad that you see that.

Mighty astute on your part.

So what?
It doesn't change a thing about the nature of your despotic views.

Lots of things have no impact on my views, despotic or otherwise.

I'm known for being a somewhat hard-headed guy, But a few of my ideas have changed over the last seventy years.

And Repups on Clinton all the way back. Or whoever they were on Jackson. But why don't we question the original 4 of 5 Dem/Repub POTUSs for our Constitutional messes?

Like Dem's never sniped at Bush? :lol:

And Repups on Clinton all the way back. Or whoever they were on Jackson. But why don't we question the original 4 of 5 Dem/Repub POTUSs for our Constitutional messes?

Because Obama is tearing up the constitution and gleefully wiping his ass with it as we speak.

Lots of things have no impact on my views, despotic or otherwise.

I'm known for being a somewhat hard-headed guy, But a few of my ideas have changed over the last seventy years.

Apparently into an approval of despotism. I wouldn't be proud of it.

Apparently into an approval of despotism. I wouldn't be proud of it.

If it truly is despotism then why oh why is a self styled filmmaker lawyer patriot still firmly planted on his 4th POC????

I think it is just over heated rhetoric that is full of sound and fury but signifies nothing...

Always Obama. You guys are having some pretty good food-fights out there in Idaho between repups. Closer to I-90 and or in the Southern belt? I believe there is already a well-established "province" of Mormon out West, with parts of every state west of the Keystone, which is coming.
Because Obama is tearing up the constitution and gleefully wiping his ass with it as we speak.

If it truly is despotism then why oh why is a self styled filmmaker lawyer patriot still firmly planted on his 4th POC????

I think it is just over heated rhetoric that is full of sound and fury but signifies nothing...

You obviously have no idea what the conversation is even about. Check back when you learn to read things in context.

You obviously have no idea what the conversation is even about. Check back when you learn to read things in context.

Oh I have the context well enough... you seem to think some of we accept despotism when none exists

Oh I have the context well enough... you seem to think some of we accept despotism when none exists

Zzzzzzt. Nope. Not what it's about. I can't make you read more than one post, and then understand the full conversation even if you do, but then again, I'm not obligated to. If you'd like to comment in something other than ignorance, that's up to you.

Back
Top Bottom