• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

King George's reign of terror countdown

disneydude

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
I am very happy to announce that there are only 661 more days until King George's reign of terror is over. The man who has financially and morally bankrupted our country will leave office on that date.

Personally, I don't care if its a Democrat, Republican, or other, as long as the next President is not someone associated with administration. Anything else would be an improvement.

Hopefully, we can find a LEADER, someone who will get this economy moving, will rescue the middle class, will repair our ties with our once friendly allies, will recognize that the country needs to be brought back together, will recognize that this cannot be done by catering to every whim of the radical right wing. Will clean up the mess that king george and his imperialistic cronies (Rove/Rumsfield/Cheney) have wrought on our soldiers.

All I can say is these 661 days cannot come too soon. God help the USA.

Back
Top Bottom