• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kimchee

Simba

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Kimchee.

Do you know what it even is? If a true world traveller, give your call here.

I love the stuff. In fact, it is one of those foods I have a craving for every couple of months, and will even detour my company plane just so I can land in Inchon International, Republic of Korea, so that I can get my "fix."

What say you?

Last edited:
I'm a South Korean, and of course, I LOVE KIMCHI. Also, it's kimchi, not kimchee, although it may be different.
What kind do you like? The spicy cabbage type? That's my favorite.
Also, do you know that there's a kimchi museum? It's in Seoul, Gangnam-Gu in a famous complex named Coex. Coex is famous for its various utilities. There's a movie theater, arcade, restaurants, shopping mall among others. Nearly all of them are underground. I know because I live near the area

Back
Top Bottom