• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kim Reynolds State of the Union response

"She fought COVID without declaring war on freedom or common sense,"

Unlike California and its fascist tactics that did nothing to stop covid.

Bingo!

Now I can't speak for all of California but based on the city of Los Angeles alone, I can say they would be doing themselves a favor to be a little more hygienic.
The city of Los Angeles, a once great city, is a stupid place which now in many parts resembles a 3rd world nation. Some hard working entrepreneur invests their life savings to open up a small shop, or restaurant, and just outside their doors the city allows non taxpaying illegal alien street vendors to set up tables nearly blocking their doors, and if not that, homeless tents with drug addicts shitting in the gutter.

Then during covid the city LOCKED DOWN many of these businesses, forcing them out of business. While the city leaders continued to go maskless to their Hollywood connected party events with impunity.

I wish Putin would attack Los Angeles and do us all here in California a favor.

"Coronavirus infections in California reached 2.5 million Wednesday.
If you look at the maps of where there were the most infections in California, it becomes apparent that the areas where more of the stupid people live were the worst affected. As in so stupid they actually believed that paper masks stopped infection of a coronavirus.

Areas with the most infections also have more teen pregnancy, gangs, drug addiction...oh, and vote democrat.

According to The Times’ tracker, 1 of every 16 people in the state has tested positive for the virus at some point during the pandemic, with the number of new cases increasing by more than 1 million in less than a month.

Los Angeles County’s situation is particularly grim. On a daily basis, 1 in every 5 tests are now coming back positive. That number was 1 in 25 in early November"
And yet I can say that less then 5 people in my network of friends and family, including neighbors ever caught covid. And of the 5 or so that did, their cases were mild not needing any hospitalization. I know of only one ex coworker who died of covid, but he was a heavy smoker and with other health issues, plus he was 72.

Los Angeles is a shithole

f0h6zxkcdchz37buvjpq

5806246_010220-kabc-street-vendors-img.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

I am fed up with both Parties. When Trump was President the Dems bashed him in their response. When Obama was President the Repubs bashed hi in their response. It is time to stop this bs and work together.
True---but the Dems were right to bash. and then some. Actually both sides can "bash" , and that cn be a good thing to keep things in check. But Trump's speeches were horrific by any standards and terrible/blatant lies.....come on

Why should he? That is the fault of the anti vax propaganda spewed by right wing losers.
Understood. Because of his dementia it's not fair to hold Joey to the same standard he held Trump. Funny how nothing is ever his fault. Covid deaths, border, inflation ...

It is perhaps the most brazen example of hypocrisy

Yup but you party understood his hypocrisy and incompetence but due to it's massive TDS installed him int he WH nonetheless.

Just going with demented Joe's own standard.

Just another hypocrite.

I love the way the GOP bitches and moans about the ARPA funding and voted against it, yet they all take credit for it. :rolleyes:

Understood. Because of his dementia it's not fair to hold Joey to the same standard he held Trump. Funny how nothing is ever his fault. Covid deaths, border, inflation ...
Joe Biden doesn't have dementia. Why do you feel the need to lie in every ****ing post?

I'm sorry, but I missed Governor Kimberly Reynold's speech.

Perhaps someone who heard it can help?

What was her suggested solution for the increasing income/wealth distribution disparity in the United States of America?

Regards, stay safe 'n well 'n remember the Big 5.

"She fought COVID without declaring war on freedom or common sense,"

Unlike California and its fascist tactics that did nothing to stop covid.

Now I can't speak for all of California but based on the city of Los Angeles alone, I can say they would be doing themselves a favor to be a little more hygienic.

"Coronavirus infections in California reached 2.5 million Wednesday.

According to The Times’ tracker, 1 of every 16 people in the state has tested positive for the virus at some point during the pandemic, with the number of new cases increasing by more than 1 million in less than a month.

Los Angeles County’s situation is particularly grim. On a daily basis, 1 in every 5 tests are now coming back positive. That number was 1 in 25 in early November"

Iowa had more deaths per capita than California

LOl You funny

So how's it feel knowing that it took a guy with dementia less than a year to pass an infrastructure bill that your stable genius couldn't get done in 4 years?

So how's it feel knowing that it took a guy with dementia less than a year to pass an infrastructure bill that your stable genius couldn't get done in 4 years?
Republicans worked with Biden. Democrats blocked Trump on this and virtually every other initiative he had. Even ones they supported for decades, like the wall. Obstruction is how your guys roll.

Would you provide proof of Biden's "dementia"?
(I suspect not).

I hold each President accountable for their actions and policies. Unlike some, I keep things in perspective.
Do you?

Joyce Alene@JoyceWhiteVance·15h

It's rich to complain about how regular Americans are feeling the pinch of inflation where your party voted huge tax breaks for the wealthy & declined to pass Build Back Better.
#SOTU response.

Would you provide proof of Biden's "dementia"?
(I suspect not).
have you not watched the man try to speak without a teleprompter?

Biggest proof is his refusal to take a cognitive test and publish the results.

I hold each President accountable for their actions and policies. Unlike some, I keep things in perspective.
Do you?
Well, I was simply holding Biden to the same standard he held Trump during the campaign. How is that not fair?

Last edited:
Joyce Alene@JoyceWhiteVance·15h

It's rich to complain about how regular Americans are feeling the pinch of inflation where your party voted huge tax breaks for the wealthy & declined to pass Build Back Better.
#SOTU response.
Government overspending is the root cause of this inflation. Build back "brocker"would only exacerbate the problem.

Kim who?

Isn't she the governor of one of those flyover states nobody cares about?

have you not watched the man try to speak without a teleprompter?

Biggest proof is his refusal to take a cognitive test and publish the results.
- Yes, I have watched Biden speak without a teleprompter? What is your point. Are you aware of Biden stuttering condition? Could it be the prompter helps him not stutter?

- Proof that Biden has refused is?
- Have you seen a copy of Trump's test or are you going by Trump's word he passed?
Did Trump ever publish his results of the test?
I expect Trump published the test results like providing his tax returns for the public to review.

Seems doctors say Biden is fit for duty.

Trump claims to have a high IQ. Ever wonder why he uses such limited vocabulary when speaking?

I love the way the GOP bitches and moans about the ARPA funding and voted against it, yet they all take credit for it. :rolleyes:

Can't get their story straight on whether it's a wasteful inflationary disaster or making long-needed transformative investments in their communities.

- Yes, I have watched Biden speak without a teleprompter? What is your point. Are you aware of Biden stuttering condition? Could it be the prompter helps him not stutter?

Nothing to do with the studdering he overcame as a child. He completely loses train of thought. Cannot remember names of his cabinet or foreign leaders. Fits of irrational anger. Drifts into irrelevant, bizarre and usually debunked stories.

- Proof that Biden has refused is?

They asked in June. It's March.

- Have you seen a copy of Trump's test or are you going by Trump's word he passed?
Did Trump ever publish his results of the test?
I expect Trump published the test results like providing his tax returns for the public to review.

Seems doctors say Biden is fit for duty.

Trump claims to have a high IQ. Ever wonder why he uses such limited vocabulary when speaking?

Biden is President, not Trump. Biden gave the speech last night.

Last edited:
Government overspending is the root cause of this inflation. Build back "brocker"would only exacerbate the problem.
BS it is the pandemic unless of course you listen to faux news

Nothing to do with the studdering he overcame as a child. He completely loses train of thought. Cannot remember names of his cabinet or foreign leaders. Fits of irrational anger. Drifts into irrelevant, bizarre and usually debunked stories.

They asked in June. It's March.

Biden is President, not Trump. Biden gave the speech last night.

- No bias in who was requesting the exam, right?
- Dodging questions so I will take it you did not see a copy of Trump's dementia test.

You seem to ignore that doctor has said Biden is fit to serve. So sorry.

I would expect a President to use a teleprompter when giving a long speech.

Back
Top Bottom