• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kim Blandino has a new contender for his crown, Chille DeCastro/Delete Lawz

Peter King

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
If anybody does not know Kim Blandino, well I would say youtube him because the man is a raving lunatic who does loads of ridiculous things because he is a pretentious idiot.

His successor for idiot of the year is Delete Lawz, a person who calls himself a constitutional lawyer (even though he knows very little of the constitution or of laws.

He has 2 main points, Transparency and ending the Terry stop because he thinks it is a crime against humanity to pat someone down during a Terry stop. He acts like a frauditor (a constitutional rights auditor but then one who is really all about himself, clicks and money) cursing at officers, making unreasonable demands and acting like a total jackwagon. The first video I am going to post is from one of his frauditor acts. In a town there was a new road situation, since 2 weeks you could no longer turn left on a road and this was clearly visible by new road signs (even some with red flags to show a new situation). Chille however did not watch the road or the signs and blindly drove on his GPS, taking a wrong turn. Then he started harassing the cops, calling them all kinds of disgusting things and telling people left right and center that this is the reason people hate cops.

Now the fault was his, he drove on his GPS rather than looking at the road sings and that was the justification for his behavior. And it was not like it was difficult to see the new road signs and situation, but if you have your earphones on and only watch your GPS this is what you get.

Here are some of the signs
chill1.jpg
chille2.jpg

And there is a sign that you cannot turn left but I cannot find the video of that. Now after making a spectacle of himself he goes to the police station to make a complaint about the police. He there confronts one of the returning officers and demands he go to the corner and put up new signs. The officer explains he would like new signing but that this is not a police function, that is something the city has to decide. But Chille does not like that answer and keeps making a spectacle of himself (for clicks of course) and when a second officer arrives he goes after that one (the officer runs his plates, something Chille does not like) and when a third police car arrives Chille proclaims another pig arrives. Well it is there police station, where else would they go Chille. I am not going to link to his video but here is a link from another source

Now Chille wants 2 things most of all, besides bringing lawsuits against just about everybody, ending Terry v. Ohio and ending the police and replace them by transparency officers. If you ask how such an transparency guy looks, well about this

chill2.jpg

He will have 360 degrees cameras around the robocop glasses and be able to film everything in high resolution with 6 camera's or so and in his headphones he has 2 different organizations ordering him what to check or what to ignore. On the one hand the Montagues (who knows what he means with that who knows) and the transparency in the other ear. Say you are found sleeping in your car with your engine still running a police officer would go and contact him to see if the driver is OK or OK to drive. Now with his transparency officers the montague and transparency would say to not check the driver at all.

Transparency officers will not have weapons but support snipers to shoot to kill if need be. There will also be a transparency bus in which the perpetrators of domestic violence will be able to vent their hearts rather than arresting them. You know, stupidity. The transparency officers will have bullet proof clothing and will be unarmed.

It is just total lunacy.

Now he has gone to some small town called Ironton to expose the pigs in that city, he has a few followers and with his followers he was going to have a constitutional law class in city hall. Now city hall really does not do that expect some halloween stuff or so for the kids but Chilly thinks he has the right to hold a class in city hall.

He has filled in a form (which has to be filed with the city a good time before the event so that the police/mayor can look at it and approve it, but Chille thinks he is so special that the mayor will jump to attention and sign his form. Now he did not get approval for his "constitutional class" but that does not prevent him from then staging a protest inside city hall (stating that his goal is getting arrested) and tell his followers that they always have to film the police, do not resist but keep filming at all time.

Now before the protest he had had interviews with whistleblowers and he did this on his phone. The phone he is using to hold his protest.

Chille and his bootlickers are told several times that city hall closes at 5pm and that they have to leave. They even locked the front doors and left the side door open for Chille and his bootlickers (and others) to leave. But he still refuses to leave, told up to 4 or 5 times that city hall is about to close at 5pm. But Chille says he is protesting. They killed the lights in the communal area in city hall but still Chille refuses to budge. Then come the cops with the female chief of police telling him "Chille DeCastro cease and desist your disorderly conduct or you will be arrested", then adding to it "Jose Chille DeCastro, vacate right now or you will be arrested". SO he got 2 warnings from the police after 5 or so from the staff at city hall. Now I guess the police chief was expecting him to say, OK I will cease and desist and leave. But that was not Chille's answer, he said: "I am more than willing to go with you". So the police chief took him in.

Now he then started whinging about his phone with all the whistleblower data which the police impounded for evidence (he had been filming his adventures at city hall with all the warnings from city hall staff) but he wanted to switch off his phone and then started complaining about the handcuffs, which he claims were terror cuffs and that they were going to throw him in the dungeon (just a simple police holding cell, not even actual jail) and was making a real stink

After the arrest he is out in no time flat and that evening starts to call the FBI, federal institutions and the attorney general about how they dared to confiscate his phone.

After the arrest our dear Chille had a case running against him with the prosecution wanting to prosecute him. But what got Chille really riled up was that the judge was not giving back his phone on demand and that makes him loose his shit so to speak. He is railing against the police flag which he calls a terror flag and then he with a replacement phone starts filming in a public building making comments about how dishonest the judge is and that he suspects the judge, police and others to own drugs detox clinics so that they can arrest people, mandate them to go to one of these clinics and get rich (for which Chille has zero evidence but that does not stop a nice story). Then a poor Janitor wants to do his job and Chille snaps saying that he needs to go vacuum somewhere else and that he is not going to end transparency etc.

After the first court date he got to hear the bond requirements, one of them was not being in contact with the police officers in his case.

This was never going to get well and after an anger explosion because city hall raised the impound fees by 25 dollars, he proclaimed he was going to go to the impound car auction lot and he was calling on as many people as possible to join him armed with guns and weaponry to intimidate buyers so that the original owners could buy their cars back. Well that is a bit of a threat so the police chief had officers there, but they would already have been there because it was a POLICE IMPOUND LOT car auction.

But now Chille had violated his bail conditions and yesterday he had a court date, he should have been in court last week but did not come and the judge said, come today or you will get a bench warrant for your arrest. Guess what, for a simple trespass he now has a bench warrant for his arrest

He is now on the run, trying to keep his location out of the public's eye while making video's on the street talking about how he was not going to get arrested by those pigs and that filthy pig judge Waldo.

In fact he was going to amend his federal lawsuit and add the judge to it so he would have to recuse himself from the case. But our constitutional expert does not know that this is not how this works. Or else any criminal would just sue the judge and get a new one.

Chille is a ****ing idiot trying to be a conartist.

But I do love me some Law Talk With Mike

Chille is a ****ing idiot trying to be a conartist.

But I do love me some Law Talk With Mike
Law talk with Mike is fantastic, I also love Blue Bacon, he really lays into Chille deCastro. Yesterday or the day before in one of his frauditor talks Chille was asking for the address of Blue Bacon and Masshole report to file a lawsuit against.

Chille thinks that Blue Bacon's name is a name he watched from a Dr. Phil episode but that is not what Blue Bacon's name is. Blue Bacon is a former MP who now is a private detective and registered as such but Chille does not know his actual name so now he wants to have his bootlickers find the names of Masshole Report and Blue Bacon.

Masshole report has spent some money and has found a lot of criminal history of Chille, one was an arrest for selling and producing GHB, the date rape drug. But Chille has an problem listening so he was blaming Masshole report from claiming he was a date rapist. Which is not what said as I was watching that stream and it was not said.

Blue Bacon has been getting under his skin for some time, Chille had been whining that handcuffs are not handcuffs to torture cuffs, so Blue Bacon got his handcuffs out and presented a 2 hour or so stream in handcuffs, to prove they were not torture cuffs.

He has been correcting Chille on a weekly basis and that has Chille breathing fire. Now sure Blue Bacon is a bit more colorful and entertaining in his exposing of Chille.

here is another Law talk with Mike about Chille de coward

Here is Chille deCastro, cop hater and cop flag hater destroying police officers memorials at the side of the road because the thin blue line flag was on the memorial and that according to Chille de Frauditor is the desecration of the American Flag, which is nonsense of course. The American flag is Red White and Blue and desecrating that is an issue but as this flag is black and white with a blue line across it, it is not the American flag and thus it is not desecration of the American flag (as per military cop Blue Bacon).

But Chille takes it on himself to go to these memorials and rip the flags from them. Even though they were legally placed there with permission of the owner of the road/land by the road. Chille also claims the police placed those flags while usually these memorials are placed by family members.

Chille uses loads of profanity to the police (including the slain officers/dead officers)

Chilly Con Conman is as we know on the run of the Ohio police and has fled to Boston and was being a total a-hole with the crowds watching the Memorial day parade by walking around "don't trust the cops, don't trust cops, cops are bad people" walking by random onlookers of the parade. Someone even calls him an effing tool, and then asks this lady "how do you figure". Well you are walking around with some other tool with t-shirts about ending Terry V Ohio, shouting stuff against women and children (and men) to not trust the police and that all police are bad people, well then you are a tool. The woman is absolutely right. He also goes around saying when WHEN TEENS HEAR POLICE SIRENS THEY SHOULD RUN!!!! Is that man idiotic? If you hear a police car's sirens the worst thing you could do as a teen is RUN!!!!

Meanwhile Chilly de Conman is being tailed by Kate from Masshole report and Chille, a self proclaimed alpha male with a long history of epic MMA victories (for which nobody can find any evidence) keeps saying that he is scared to death of her and that he is afraid she has a weapon (while she is filming him) and that he is going to attack her in self defense. Kate is doing the same thing Chille does but without the absolute terrible attitude.

He is saying it about this lady

snapshot.jpg

What a terrifying figure and she has loads of places on her to have a concealed weapon LOL LOL LOL

After this he starts walking on the street and shouts at the little kids (10 year olds or so) to not trust the cops. I am so surprised some parent did not knock him on his whiny ass. Then a fleet of tow trucks comes by and again to children he says that those tow trucks are there to steal your cars. He then calls the memorial day parade a Back the Blue event and the poor uneducated people did not know that.

He then starts talking about taking out a restraining order against Kate. Well you Chille were not allowed to come near several cops, but you ignored that several times. You were supposed to show up for court, you did not show up. You fled the state while being armed, several Youtubers have warned the relevant authorities about that fact. And if you are in public, you have no reasonable expectation of privacy, so she is allowed to film you. Just like you go after people and film them.

We will see what will happen but I admire the people of Boston for keeping their cool when this jackwagon spoke to their children that they should never trust the police, that all police all bad and that teens should run from police when they hear sirens. If I were a parent I would have confronted him and told him to shut up pestering my child.

Law talk with Mike is doing a live report on this and I will post this train wreck of Chille de Conman as soon as it is posted. It is hilarious..

Here is Law talk with Mike the heinous behavior of Chille de Crook

SovCits are ****ing morons and I love watching them run head first into the wall of reality.

SovCits are ****ing morons and I love watching them run head first into the wall of reality.
Here is our constitutional law expert attacking Kate while claiming she is threatening him and bumping in to him

Here we see 2 video's and an actual lawyer commenting on them. First is the arrest of a woman (for obstruction) when she is found driving a car that had led the police on a car chase the night before. She first claims nobody drove her car (until she hears the police talking about the VIN number) then she says she leaves the car keys in the car in the evening even though she says she lives in a flat/apartment building with loads of thieves and junkies. Then she was asked about a partner, she first says nobody could have taken the car as she has no partner. Then when the police confront her that they saw her and the man that morning coming out of her apartment building she says he is her baby daddy and then she says he could not have taken the car because he did not spend the night.

A little bit later she changes her story again and the officer says they want the person who had fled from them and that they know that SHE was not driving the car that was fleeing from them. But she was arrested and later it was shown that she was arrested for obstruction.

The second video is after her boyfriend/baby daddy has been shot dead for again fleeing from the police and opening fire on the police. Chille claims the police framed the guy by planting a gun, this happened when the officer was walking to the car with a blast shield. When he points to the weapon in the car with his hand Chille claims he was throwing in the gun, even though the video shows nothing of the kind.

Later she is standing trial for the obstruction of the investigation, Chille is involving himself as a semi lawyer while she is talking to her actual lawyer. Her lawyer says the prosecutor has offered probation only. But Chille is not having that, first he blames her lawyer for accepting the probation deal (even though this is just a pre-trial hearing) then he shouts about the evidence and that the police have the video in which they say that she did NOTHING WRONG!!! First this is a pre-trial hearing, discovery has not happened yet and secondly the police never said she did NOTHING WRONG!!! only that she was not driving the car that fled from them. They never claimed she did nothing wrong at all.

Then he says to the lawyer that the prosecutor has to drop all the charges, pay for the impound charges and the bail costs and drop the case of HE WILL SUE HIM!!! Saying he files those kinds of lawsuits all of the time, which is stupid because he is quickly becoming a vexatious litigant.

The issue is just like with Kim Blandino who was charged with blackmailing a public official, threatening a prosecutor to drop the case or you will sue them is creeping very close to the level of blackmailing a public official.

I am just going to post some comments from Chillita deCastrated when he went on Sunday to a memorial day parade. He sees a police officer in gala uniform (an officer that used to serve in the armed forces) and Chillita makes derogatory comments about him being an officer that would have run in the Building in Uvalde and him not holding down parents. After those words the officer does not speak but looks at Chille with disdain and then Chille lays into him (the sentences in Red are Chille's words:

You look at me with indignation, but the indignation is for you sir
You are the tyrant, you are the pig, you are the worst of our society
and everybody here needs to know it

(then Chille turns round to children in the direct vicinity and continues)
Children, don't trust these filthy pigs, You are the degradation of society
YOU WILL GO DOWN AS A NAZI!!

(then some lady takes offense at Chille's words and confronts him but Chille continus)
This man is a nazi, this man is a scumbag, he is the worst of our society
(more onlookers start telling Chille to shut up and that the officer is a veteran, Chille talks to a little girl and says)
Don't trust him, he is a pig, he signs up to a pig organization

Chille walks on and says to more kids (like 4 or 5 year olds)
Hey kids, don't trust cops, they are scum, they are absolute scum
(He walks on shouting)
Back the blue until they rape you
(he walks up to a guy with a logo, don't know if they are police or firefighter)
Let's be honest though, you are a total wussie
in a man to man world you are not even close to my level
It would take me like 4 seconds at least
3 depends, you are literally the worst of our society
you are the trash, you are a tyrant, do you release the body camera footage when you murder people?

Then someone calls the police for him bothering women and children and Chille tells one of the officers
I don't give a shit what you were told, you can take your, you go **** yourself,
you are the absolute tyrant scum of our society, you are the worst person in America,
you know why? Do you put those torture cuffs on people?

(then Chille goes to another officer, whines more about terror cuffs, running into the building in Uvalde and saving kinds and claims that if both were in street clothes with no cop powers he could not take Chille, Chille would destroy him. Let me describe Chille, 5.6 or so and dad body central where as the cop was over 6 feet and much heavier and in better shape, but Chille continues)
you are the good guy right? You are the fear in the night. Did you know that, when you pull behind people you are the fear in the night. People are afraid of you. You are the terror. I want you cops, your functionality to be wiped away. I am going to get rid of pigs all together. This is not a job, this is a terrorist activity. You are a nazi. You will go down in history and your parents and children will deny that you were part of their family. You went to the academy for 2 weeks, you are a dunce cap.

Then an officer is standing talking to some people who Chille has been bothering and he walks up to her with his phone camera, pointing his finger within inches of her face and continues
You are a nazi, you are literally a nazi, I am asking you to quit being a nazi.
You are a nazi, you put people in torture cuffs. The cuffs you have on your body they torture immediately.

(Chille then targets another cop who is standing there with a bit of a smirk thinking that Chille is a total moron)
This guy is triggered, he is all locked up. He would like to get me in a cage, he would like to get me in a cage where there is no rules. Of course I will be cuffed when we did it because man to man he would have no chance. Everybody knows that he is a coward. The only chance he would have is by torturing me.
(then he starts bothering children again, 2 little girls 4 and 2 maybe and an officer goes to protect the children from his assholery and he claims that she assaulted him and wants other officers, you know the ones he called nazi's to arrest her for assault)

Masshole strikes again

Before I post the second video, I am going to show you a reasonably tame (in the way of cursing) of Chille interacting with an Ironton Police officer

He has that attitude because no police officer can retaliate or arrest him for his dumb and obnoxious behavior so he is brave (not like when a small woman confronted him) and very abusive, far far far more abusive than that he is on this video.

But now that Masshole Kate confronted him he goes and does a sob story with the police and demands the police to come to his aid to protect him from the evil woman. Then he is mostly all polite and kiss kiss with the police officers.

The man is nothing but an actor and his time will come sooner or later, if he acts like that in the wrong town (like he did during the parade) he is going to get his fake teeth punched out. Not that I approve of violence, but if you act like that towards children one parent one day will react and not in a way Chille will like.

Chille has been giving more free entertainment. This time in defense of a woman who he claims she was strangled to unconsciousness by the police and tasered (no taser was ever heard nor was the eternal words taser, taser, taser ever spoken).

The premise is dead easy, woman who had just had back surgery planned to take her car for a drive to get some groceries to a friend who was in hospital. She did this at 2am in the morning. An officer had pulled her over because her car had drifted into the left hand lane and so she was stopped.

The officer told her she had driven over the center divide and he wanted her insurance and her drivers license. Her insurance stood on her phone but her drivers license was no longer valid. She was supposed to get it renewed in the end of 2020 but in the second trimester of 2021 she still did not have it renewed. The officer asked her for her drivers license, she took it in her hand but did not want to "hand it over" to the officer when asked. She started stalling and stalling, the officer kept asking and asking and had a second officer come on the scene and had opened her door and again asked her for her drivers license.

As she was not going to comply he started to remove her from the car but this lady, who had had back surgery according to her 1 day earlier started resisting, first she pulled away when he grabbed her hand, then she grabbed the steering wheel with all her force and was not going to comply at all. The officers had to seriously struggle to get her out, get her to the ground and put her in handcuffs.

She was talking to Chille meanwhile on how terrible her experience was and he was "ooh my god, how terrible" and claimed they had choked her (for which no video evidence exists), that she had become unconscious, that they had dragged her unconscious body to the ground and then handcuffed her.

The problem with the unconscious claim is that during the entire time she is being struggled with (and I am talking the entire time) she is talking, talking and talking. Asking for help, making claims about her being unable to breathe (which happens when you are grabbing on the steering wheel and have to exert immense energy to refuse to comply.

It is hilarious, don't mind the end part with Kermit, Blue bacon is a bit of an entertainer.

Wow, if our Chillie could not fall any lower, immediately after him running into Kate from Masshole he went to the police station that night and wanted to lodge a complaint. Sadly for our Chillie the officer called Kate Peters for her side of the story. And has nothing Chile said could be proven or made believable (and that there was evidence of one officer telling off Chillie for stopping and reversing into Kate, and that he should stop or face getting arrested.

Now Chille had not had enough yet because next he ran to a judge (remember, he is on the run from the police and the judge in Ironton (for a frigging trespass charge) and thought it was smart to walk into court and demand an ex parte protective order against Kate from Masshole.

He claimed that:
1. Kate tracked him to the parade for memorial day and raced to his location to harass and look for a confrontation with him
2. According to Chille Karen kept running into the back of him saying "oops, didn't mean to" even though that is not heard ONCE in the entire live stream Chille made of this and that she kept following him and harassing/stalking him, making him fear for his life
3. that Kate's Masshole youtube page had a discord in which one group was Chille Watch in which the movements of Chille were tracked.
Funny story about that, the whole group knew that Chille or his followers were listening in to the speaking group in which they joked that they had installed a tracker on Chille's car and that he would never be able to find it (he actually went to a garage to have them try and find it) but this was trolling Chille and his followers because the only way they track him is by watching in videos in which he almost always says WHERE he is. That is is not stalking or tracking, it is reporting on the locations Chille live reported on that he was or was driving through.

One incident here is where someone, who knows who, Chille has loads of enemies in all kinds of groups on the internet, was when someone reported to a AIRbnb owner that Chille was making video's from his house, was showing his illegally obtained and unregistered gun and was spewing all kind of anti police hate speak.

4. one evening, during a grifting session he was talking to someone and people started calling his phone again and again, Chille claimed that it was Kate (without evidence) and her followers (who knows) who were calling him and calling him. But again, Chille has loads of enemies and if you give out your telephone number to loads of people and even showed your telephone number on a streaming video, you should expect to get calls from those who do not like you.

Now the hearing for the TPO started with Chille swearing to tell the truth (and then lying constantly) and he said he had a thumb drive with a 2.5 minute video which he said proved what he claimed about Kate running into his back and saying "oops, didn't mean to do that). In the end he gave her his computer so that she could she the video he produced (a Chillita deCastro production) and through asking some questions she finally understood this to be a youtube fight between 2 content producers. Then she wanted to see the original video. Chille complained there was nothing on there but if she wanted to see it he had the mark at which the issue started. The judge then started to listen to most of the video, including Chille running to the police, making insulting comments about Kate, claiming she was a meth junkie, claiming she no longer had her kids, etc. etc.

continued

She also did not see Kate running into him, in fact she said she saw the opposite, just like the police officer who admonished him for running into her. She kept watching the video and Chille got angrier and angrier, she kept interrupting the judge while she listened to the video. Claiming he was being discriminated against because if a woman had made such a complaint she woules d have already signed a warrant (which was stupid to say as it was a civil TPO case) and that she should have signed the order if not for him complaining about a woman.

The judge now admonished him saying that she does not discriminate, she is looking at the video whether there are legal grounds to put in place a protective order, she could not just grant one for every person who ran into court just before closing time. The judge then continued the video with him interrupting her again and again until the bailiff finally spoke up and told him to shut up so the judge could listen to the video. Chille mumbled under his breath that the bailiff was a scumbag, repeating it when the officer said "you said what", SCUMBAG said Chille and then went off on the officer saying that if he had run into him he would be in terror cuffs on the way to the dungeon. He even said words like that after the judge had left.

Strangely, after all the interruptions, his admitting that she had not threatened him after that day, etc. etc. the judge chose to put in place a hearing where all the parties would be present so that another judge could make the decision. A case Chille lost but I will get court tapes from that at a later date.

Here is the content of the tape that Chille himself (illegally made) about the ex parte hearing.

Hilarious, good old Chillita ran to the police again about being stalked and followed. News flash, you are not followed, you proclaim your location yourself.

In the Discord it says "Chille has crossed the border into Maryland" and Chille says "See, they are tracking me". No constitutional dimwit, in the live stream the evening before that message was posted Chille was live streaming while driving (stupid of course, you should keep your eyes on the road) and during that stream he said that he was crossing the border and that he was driving into Maryland.

He then said they stalked me in Ohio when he said in which city he was residing, that he was in an AirBNB and then made videos from that AirBNB place sitting in front of a huge picture of a Disney Mouse (I think Micky) so someone looked up all AirBNB's in that city, saw the interior of one of these places with a huge Disney mouse in the photo's that the owner posted of his house. When someone said "he is staying here" they got all the information from Chille and publicly accessible sources.

Then he called the police in the city where is arch nemesis lives and he wanted to file stalking charges. He said he was not in Massachusetts any more but in another state. OK said the police in Massachusetts then you need to go to the local police and file it there. Yeah, said Chille but she lives there, can I not report her through email or face to face video. Nope said the police in M. and that if he wanted to file in her hometown he would have to be there to file it. Chille did not like that, he went "but covid changes " nope, in person, "but I am not in the state", yes and that is while you need to file where you are now. Then he wanted to speak with a superior officer. The police said that they could call him back, that he needed to leave his name and number.

And then, after complaining about people calling his phone to harass him, during a live stream

He live proclaims is phone number to everybody in the universe during a live stream, again publicizing his phone number!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And then I ask myself, is that guy mentally normal? Is he all there in his brain? Can he someone be that stupid.

Then he whined about not being a public person, to be sure, this is what the Supreme court has ruled:

The Supreme Court has defined public figures as those who hold government office and those who have achieved a role of special prominence in the affairs of society by reason of notoriety of their achievements or vigor and success with which they seek public's attention.

Chille has made himself publicly known as constitutional law expert who wants to end Terry V. Ohio. He has stated that in 4 years he wants to run for governor of Ohio (even though he cannot return any time soon as he has an bench warrant out for his arrest for failing to appear in court) and has claimed he used to be a TIKTOK celebrity/star with 300,000 followers. His youtube page has close to 500 video's and streams with thousands of hours I think of content. Has appeared on other people's streams and has almost 42k of followers. His video's get many views (a lot of people who dislike him and want to have a good laugh).

He goes around in public and harasses the public, the police, the legal system and does so with loads of aggressive words targeting especially police officers, calling them nazi, the worst scum, claiming their children will never own up to saying their father is a police officer because they are scum and he sells merchandise on his youtube channel. I would assume you cannot be more of a public figure.

In this video he was trespassed by Chase security, but the company securing the building for Chase was not good enough for him he demanded someone from Chase itself to come and tell him he is trespassed. Then he lays into the officers the security firm had called for trespassing him. Chille no likey:

He then goes to falsely claim this is a Terry stop (which it was not, Terry stops detain people which they suspect of doing something criminal) but this is just a police interaction to notify Chille he was being trespassed by Chase, that was it.

tomorrow my time (evening your time) the court tapes will drop of Chille losing his TPO case (temporary protection order). Chille was really upset that the "kangaroo court" did not rule in his civil procedure against Kate Masshole Peters. From what I understand he had indeed found loads of cases which he thought would make it certain that the judge would rule in his favor. But sadly according to those who were there, Chille listed court decisions/precedent of criminal cases in which the court ruled on someone being criminally prosecuted. But this case was not a criminal prosecution but a civil protection order. In which he also had no evidence to make his case.

He was also very sad that the man who was harassing children with him did not support (read lie) him in court. Well maybe it was because Chille was trying to steal from him (by using his credit card to book another night in a hotel without approval) and the fact that he tried to blackmail his frauditor buddy. His frauditor buddy was on early release and Chille (according to the frauditor himself) forced him to take off the video that he made or he would call his probation officer to lie that he was committing crimes and taking drugs. Which would be proven to be false after a drugs test, but by that time he would have been sitting in jail until that test came back. So instead of siding with Chille, the frauditor Josh had contacted his probation officer himself and discussed it with the probation officer and was good, Josh turned on Chille and Chille was almost tearful in feeling betrayed.

Geeh Chille, stealing from him, blackmailing him, threatening having him thrown into a dungeon and thrown in terror cuffs was all completely justified for the so-called constitutional teacher/expert.

In due course I will start posting video's from actual frauditors but one of the favorite things some frauditors do to prove that police officers know nothing about the constitutional protections is asking about the 3rd amendment.

But why the hell would an officer know the 3rd amendment? This is the 3rd amendment (as most if not almost all of you know)

No Soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without the consent of the Owner, nor in time of war, but in a manner to be prescribed by law.

Why would a police officer know the content of the 3rd amendment. Knowing the 1st, 2nd, 4th and 5th seems way more important than knowing about quartering soldiers with the consent of the owner. But some frauditors act like this is a "gotcha" for a police officer. How stupid do you have to be.

Well, it was not the promised audio tapes that we were promised/notified that would come soon, it was even better. Now we know that phones and recording devices are only allowed in the court room with express approval of the judge. Now Chille did not have this for the ex parte hearing which he made sound recordings of. But when you appear in a zoom court session, you are not allowed to film the proceedings. Which is told to Chille but he did not care, he wanted to do it anyway and it made it's way on youtube and it is hilarious, he has his Sally Jessy Raphael red glasses on, what seems some make up and of course his ugly mug. Wow, it was ludicrously funny, during a civil hearing for a Harassment prevention order he was so "upset" by Kate Peters that Chille said that the prosecutor should prosecute her for lying on the stand. What prosecutor Chille? This was civil court, not a criminal one. There was no prosecutor as both of you represented yourself pro-se (by yourself).

Also Kate had evidence, in a phone call with the police that dropped a day earlier her asked for the approval of the police to handle it his own way (bodily violence towards a woman) he as said before made the whole world knowledgeable about his telephone number and as Masshole is not the only youtube provider that roasts and mocks Chille's insane ramblings, meaning the pool of potential people using his own publicly proclaimed telephone number against him is large and growing. So to claim it was Kate herself and her followers who called him was dismissed by the judge.

The judge correctly said that Chille was being trolled on the internet, there was no evidence he had been tracked, no evidence Kate had outed him to AirBNB, no evidence she had stalked him, no evidence she had threatened him, no evidence she had repeatedly physically assaulted him during that memorial day parade, the judge dismissed his demand. In fact during the 2 hours break in the proceedings (while Chille would send over loads of "evidence") Chille demanded of the judge that Kate Peter would be banned from posting over the court case. Surprise surprise, the judge said, HELL NO.

But then came the verdict and based on what I wrote above here, Chille had no grounds for his Harassment protection order and it would be denied. Then he started arguing with the judge about the verdict, he would not shut up so his zoom link was ended.

But as Chille claimed he was harassed, this is what true harassment looks like

youtube of Chille being a troll/evil ahole

Back
Top Bottom