• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kilmeade Says Trump just re-founded ISIS.

Everything is fine. Aren’t you tired of winning?

I think it is really unfair to use past statements by Trump condemning other Presidents for doing things that he is doing himself. After all, he was not talking about himself but somebody else. Why shouldn't Trump have a different standard for his own actions? After all, he is Trump.

I think it is really unfair to use past statements by Trump condemning other Presidents for doing things that he is doing himself. After all, he was not talking about himself but somebody else. Why shouldn't Trump have a different standard for his own actions? After all, he is Trump.

Hey, with that thinking you could be his chief of staff!!!!

Hey, with that thinking you could be his chief of staff!!!!

You think so? Maybe I should apply for that position as I understand Mick Mulvaney is pretty much in a revolving door.

So...the NeverTrumpers are now taking foreign policy and military strategy advice from Brian Kilmeade?

LOL!!

No that's what Trump was doing...Not now apparently. Your spin ain't working too well this morning buddy. When will you start to question why???

You think so? Maybe I should apply for that position as I understand Mick Mulvaney is pretty much in a revolving door.

It's pretty much what Kellyanne Conway does. She doesn't believe anything she says. It wouldn't hurt to make a couple of twitter posts, and viral Youtube videos praising Trump, and answer that CL ad and it might work out.

Last edited:
So...the NeverTrumpers are now taking foreign policy and military strategy advice from Brian Kilmeade?

LOL!!

What part of that post to which you are responding to leads you to conclude the OP is "taking foreign policy and military strategy advice from Brian Kilmeade"?

What part of that post to which you are responding to leads you to conclude the OP is "taking foreign policy and military strategy advice from Brian Kilmeade"?

Insulting Trump's favorite TV show is like insulting Trump. Their spin machine is broken. That's what happens when the entire point of your existence is to own the liberals. Even when they aren't doing anything bad.

No that's what Trump was doing...Not now apparently. Your spin ain't working too well this morning buddy. When will you start to question why???

Don't believe your own spin. Trump doesn't take advice from talking potato heads.

Trump deserves the Nobel Peace Prize

It's pretty much what Kellyanne Conway does. She doesn't believe anything she says. It wouldn't hurt to make a couple of twitter posts, and viral Youtube videos praising Trump, and answer that CL ad and it might work out.

Can I still collect my Social Security and teachers pension? I would not want to jeopardize those for a short time in the limelight. ;)

Can I still collect my Social Security and teachers pension? I would not want to jeopardize those for a short time in the limelight. ;)

I honestly don't think anybody would be watching you over there. It's in a complete state of chaos. Heck you might be able to contact Mr. Fake News Gofundme creator and collect those wall millions all for yourself.

Don't believe your own spin. Trump doesn't take advice from talking potato heads.

Are you trying to fill a quota of dishonest posts today?

Yes, he does. He watches Fox & Friends. He retweets them. He refers to them. He talks about what they are talking about. He has pillow talk with Sean Hannity. Rush Limbaugh said yesterday that Trump got word to him.

Just because Trump Fan Nation oozes dishonesty from every orifice doesn't mean you need to come here and subject the rest of us to the lies your people spread constantly.

Are you trying to fill a quota of dishonest posts today?

Yes, he does. He watches Fox & Friends. He retweets them. He refers to them. He talks about what they are talking about. He has pillow talk with Sean Hannity. Rush Limbaugh said yesterday that Trump got word to him.

Just because Trump Fan Nation oozes dishonesty from every orifice doesn't mean you need to come here and subject the rest of us to the lies your people spread constantly.

Trump talks to a lot of people. Trump talks about a lot of people. But you have no idea if Trump takes advice from any of them.

Trump talks to a lot of people. Trump talks about a lot of people. But you have no idea if Trump takes advice from any of them.

Yes, we do. Those of us who are honest do. You can't be honest. Not a surprise.

Back
Top Bottom