• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Killing Gays is a Belief Held by ‘Moderate Muslims’ [W:71]

Then stop posting it.

Nice shot. You get an "E" for effort. lol

Now, do you care to post something worth a shiite? :) Kooker? :) Bueller...Beuller...anyone...Beuller...? :lamo

[h=1]

If "moderate muslims" believe this...? What does that say for Islam in general?

[/B]
[/LEFT]

It is troublesome but .. but do we have surveys or studies to back up what Mr Qureshi says or is this just his opinion?

How do they make life "unbearable" and name one, JUST ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "basic human rights," the Christian church, in the US, has authority to deny...lol

I'm curious.
it's not the church that is the problem in terms of denying human rights, it's the teaching of them as sinners and the stupidity of the interpretation that leads to ridiculous beliefs about homosexuals

It is troublesome but .. but do we have surveys or studies to back up what Mr Qureshi says or is this just his opinion?

Don't know. Since his observations are more valuable than yours, whattaya think? Just sayin. :lamo

it's not the church that is the problem in terms of denying human rights, it's the teaching of them as sinners and the stupidity of the interpretation that leads to ridiculous beliefs about homosexuals

Nevertheless. Who is it, in the church, and in ALL Christiandom, that has that much power, to deny anyone, anything?? :lamo

Don't know. Since his observations are more valuable than yours, whattaya think? Just sayin. :lamo

I was asking a question is all. apparently you decided to be insulting. no idea why.

Nevertheless. Who is it, in the church, and in ALL Christiandom, that has that much power, to deny anyone, anything?? :lamo

in reality....none of you in all of Christiandom has the right,

but consider people burned at the stake over time, ask kids who were molested how much power the church had, ask Evangelical Christians who condemned Catholics saying they were not Christians

there is massive power there to injure, and maim and hurt

you have a lot to answer for as the behaviour is anything but Christ like

And every true Scotsman eats his haggis with neeps and tatties.

Devout Muslims do believe it, and a so called "moderate Muslim" can jump on the terror train in a second. Your Scotsman crap, is crap.

but consider people burned at the stake over time, ask kids who were molested how much power the church had, ask Evangelical Christians who condemned Catholics saying they were not Christians

Then it is not Christian behavior. Remember Islam sanctions terror, deceit, intolerance, sexism, and Islamic supremecy. And has no problem doing what it takes to inflict that agenda on any society they enter.

I was asking a question is all. apparently you decided to be insulting. no idea why.

Asking questions is now "insulting?" lol

Then it is not Christian behavior.
and yet that behaviour is routinely practiced in the name of Christ, there are countless examples right here on the forum

Remember Islam sanctions terror, deceit, intolerance, sexism, and Islamic supremecy
. and yet many Muslems do not practice such intolerance

And has no problem doing what it takes to inflict that agenda on any society they enter.
so it's okay to generalize about muslim's but it's not okay to generalize about Christians

why is that

could it possibly be because generalizations don't cover everyone?

think really hard before you answer that one

and yet that behaviour is routinely practiced in the name of Christ, there are countless examples right here on the forum

. and yet many Muslems do not practice such intolerance

so it's okay to generalize about muslim's but it's not okay to generalize about Christians

why is that

could it possibly be because generalizations don't cover everyone?

think really hard before you answer that one

We wouldn't know about what they believe because they can lie to further Islam. That is in their doctrine. The things you say done in Christs name should conform to Christian doctrine. If they do not, blame Christianity anyway.

IS this the 21st century? I forget. lol

If "moderate muslims" believe this...? What does that say for Islam in general?

After 68 posts, I'm curious.

Has there been one, at least ONE, kooker leftists that answered the question? I've lost track. I've been busy. Just curious. Any kooker leftist, one?

Devout Muslims do believe it, and a so called "moderate Muslim" can jump on the terror train in a second. Your Scotsman crap, is crap.

You might fairly say that most conservative or traditionalist Muslims believe homosexuals should be executed when and where Sharia courts have jurisdiction. One doesn't have to be conservative to be devout, after all (though the conservatives of a religion might claim otherwise :lol: ). Nor is it necessarily the case that even all long-established schools of Islamic thought consider it a capital 'crime.'

People with all sorts of worldviews have been known to commit murder or support warfare, for all sorts of reasons, and I've never seen any evidence suggesting that Muslims are any more likely to do so than anyone else. You're just as dead whether you're killed by a gang member or a sociopath or a terrorist, or even as collateral damage from an American invasion. The percentage of Muslims who support ISIS is probably no higher than the percentage of Americans (or Australians) who supported the unprovoked invasion which helped catalyse its rise in the first place. Are these indicators of evil, do you think, or other psychological and circumstantial factors?

Moderator's Warning:
Cease the personal attacks or more infractions will be levied.

After 68 posts, I'm curious.

Has there been one, at least ONE, kooker leftists that answered the question? I've lost track. I've been busy. Just curious. Any kooker leftist, one?

Maybe if you stopped referring to people who don't walk your ideological line as "kookers," you might get more feedback. Food for thought and all.

My answer would be "this joker doesn't speak for all Muslims, any more than Pat Robertson speaks for all Christians."

True dat. .... "Most moderate Christians believe gossips deserve to die" .....

Did you realize that under many if not most circumstances gossip seems to increase productivity and social efficiency?

Did you realize that under many if not most circumstances gossip seems to increase productivity and social efficiency?

I did not know that. But I'm not one of the biblical authors who wrote it down as a sin (I'm not even a Christian any more, haven't been for nigh on twelve years) and it was just an example anyway. Point being that there's a vast and obvious difference between an abstract belief that some particular 'sin' deserves death (or all sin, in the case of traditional Christianity), and actually going out and killing people, or even wanting to see them killed. Just a different way of making the same point you originally made with regards those who consider abortion mass murder.

It's actually rather scary that OP author seems not to understand that distinction.

You are misconstruing what I meant, the left does that a lot.

In others words, does the left still put their eggs in the "moderate" basket?

Are leftists going to continue to put their faith in the muslims moderates or are the moderates part of the problem?

Perhaps this clears things up for ya. I know the left is constantly confused about such matters. :)

The western right wing invented this 'moderate ' thing about muslims ,not leftists

Do you know what it means ? It means any muslim country that will obey their rules can be defined as moderate! it is a political trick.Saudi arabia is a moderate muslim country in this respect!

Back
Top Bottom