• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Killer Seeks Sex-change

BodiSatva

The Bodhisattva
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
CONVICTED KILLER SEEKS SEX-CHANGE SURGERY:

Boston- A man serving a life sentence for the murder of his wife is asking a federal judge to order the state to pay for a sex-change operation for him, saying that denying him the surgery amounts to cruel and unusual punishment. A psychiatrist testified Tuesday that he believes Robert Kosilek will kill himself if state correction officials refuse to allow the surgery and Kosilek is unable to complete his transformation into a woman. Kosilek, 57, was convicted of strangling his wife, Cheryl, in 1990.

SOURCE:
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/S/SEX_CHANGE_KILLER?SITE=FLTAM&SECTION=US

Last edited:
BodiSatva said:

Boston- A man serving a life sentence for the murder of his wife is asking a federal judge to order the state to pay for a sex-change operation for him, saying that denying him the surgery amounts to cruel and unusual punishment. A psychiatrist testified Tuesday that he believes Robert Kosilek will kill himself if state correction officials refuse to allow the surgery and Kosilek is unable to complete his transformation into a woman. Kosilek, 57, was convicted of strangling his wife, Cheryl, in 1990.

SOURCE:

Let him kill himself. It sounds like he is a waste of a human being.

BodiSatva,

Have you no shame! Cutting off his penis will do much more for humanity than jail ever could.

asking a federal judge to order the state to pay
Hah! He should pay for his own damn surgery. Or just kill himself if he can't afford it.

We all seem to agree with that...

At least the four of us are not Liberals! HAha... :lol:

Massachusetts has a very complete health care program that has in the past covered a lot of unnecessary surgery. This is not a groundbreaking case and as long as it is covered, then he should be able to go for it. If it is not covered under the state law, then he shouldn't, that easy. I am willing to bet that hormone treatment is covered (for the women) and thus he can make the argument that this should be too.

I think Buba put him up to this.

Put him in the shower room and hand him a razor.

Myself, I would just love to help this guy out. I'd volunteer to be the one who cut his dick off for him. :mrgreen:

As long as I could wear gloves, of course.

Eeeee-yewwwww:shock:

Captain America

I think that you are more of a freak than I am :shock:

ShamMol

as long as it is covered, then he should be able to go for it. If it is not covered under the state law, then he shouldn't, that easy.

It seems that you condone this simply because it might be a law.
Is this so?

Captain America said:
Myself, I would just love to help this guy out. I'd volunteer to be the one who cut his dick off for him.
That's very thoughtful of you. You have my vote.

BodiSatva said:
It seems that you condone this simply because it might be a law.
Is this so?
We don't have to condone it, but we have to allow it - Distinct difference there. If it is law, it is law.

BodiSatva said:

SOURCE:

In a sane world a judge would strip that parasitic lawer of his license to practice law for wasting his time with such nonsense and tell the scumbag criminal behind bars that he can go **** himself while he is in solitary confinement or at least the judge wouldn't even bother listening to the scumbag's case.BUt we do not live in a sane world.

ShamMol said:
Massachusetts has a very complete health care program that has in the past covered a lot of unnecessary surgery. This is not a groundbreaking case and as long as it is covered, then he should be able to go for it. If it is not covered under the state law, then he shouldn't, that easy. I am willing to bet that hormone treatment is covered (for the women) and thus he can make the argument that this should be too.

What retard in that state made it legal to waste tax payer money on frivolous surgeries for inmates?

jamesrage said:
What retard in that state made it legal to waste tax payer money on frivolous surgeries for inmates?
Please be civil and don't use the word retard. It is hurtful to make the word into a negative when so many people have been affected by their handicap.

Welcome to Massachusetts, the place where inmates have more rights than the poor.

No ShamMol, We do not have to allow it.
It should be challenged verbally at every opportunity and legally as well.
I am not in much of a position to challenge this legally, so I do the next best thing, I am active with community groups that get petitions to challenge these atrocities in our laws and I write my elected representatives in Congress and in the Senate.

Those who do nothing except to say that, "well, that is the law so it is OK" are doing nothing other than condoning the disgusting nature of perverted law system. Sorry.

There are so many insane laws on the books that it is impossible to reverse them, and if a person or group tried, they would be branded racist, sexist, elitist, bigot, extremist, conservative....anything but realistic.

Thank you ACLU and the Liberal Left for the idiotic laws that are tearing at the moral and social fabric of our society.

I actually think that the ACLU is retarded in every definition of the word.
:doh

Last edited:
BodiSatva said:

No ShamMol, We do not have to allow it.
It should be challenged verbally at every opportunity and legally as well.
I am not in much of a position to challenge this legally, so I do the next best thing, I am active with community groups that get petitions to challenge these atrocities in our laws and I write my elected representatives in Congress and in the Senate.

Those who do nothing except to say that, "well, that is the law so it is OK" are doing nothing other than condoning the disgusting nature of perverted law system. Sorry.

There are so many insane laws on the books that it is impossible to reverse them, and if a person or group tried, they would be branded racist, sexist, elitist, bigot, extremist, conservative....anything but realistic.

Thank you ACLU and the Liberal Left for the idiotic laws that are tearing at the moral and social fabric of our society.

I actually think that the ACLU is retarded in every definition of the word.
:doh
Actually, you live in California, much like myself, which means that no matter how much you participate, you can't really do anything about it. It will take people from Massachusetts to challenge the law and it will take people in massachusetts to organize. All you can do is yell loudly and hope people pay attention.

ACLU fights for both liberals and conservatives alike. If it is protected under the constitution, they will fight for it. It is not a liberal conspiracy, it just so happens that most civil rights are things that liberals champion. By the way, sir, the ACLU fights for gun rights too.

BodiSatva said:
A man serving a life sentence for the murder of his wife is asking a federal judge to order the state to pay for a sex-change operation for him, saying that denying him the surgery amounts to cruel and unusual punishment.

has logic and sense stopped existing in this world?

star2589

I am not sure.

ShamMol

Yes. Thank you ShamMol. I understand this obvious fact. I am talking about getting involved in local issues and issues within CALIFORNIA state politics.

star2589 said:
has logic and sense stopped existing in this world?
Sista, you ain't seen nut'n yet.

ShamMol said:
Please be civil and don't use the word retard. It is hurtful to make the word into a negative when so many people have been affected by their handicap.

Please save your pc nonsense for someone who cares about the political correctness crap.One of the definitions of retard is n : a person of subnormal intelligence [syn: idiot, imbecile, cretin, moron, changeling, half-wit] .Do you think it is intellegent or even normal to want to give scumbags behind bars free change operations?

Welcome to Massachusetts, the place where inmates have more rights than the poor.

I beleave in chain gangs,feeding them bread and water,working them 24/7,no wieghts,no tv,no library,no nonlife-saving surgeries,no radio,no newspaper, for prison inmates

jamesrage said:
Please save your pc nonsense for someone who cares about the political correctness crap.One of the definitions of retard is n : a person of subnormal intelligence [syn: idiot, imbecile, cretin, moron, changeling, half-wit] .Do you think it is intellegent or even normal to want to give scumbags behind bars free change operations?

I beleave in chain gangs,feeding them bread and water,working them 24/7,no wieghts,no tv,no library,no nonlife-saving surgeries,no radio,no newspaper, for prison inmates
You know what, as someone who has a retarded little cousin, I am calling you on this. It is not being PC, it is having respect, fricking respect, for those that have their lives affected by it. By using the word in a hurtful manner, you affect, YOU, the hearts and minds of others...such as me. So be mindful James about the language you use in addressing others.

You know what, I don't agree with your prison theory either because it is better to actually rehabilitate people so you don't have a revolving door, but who cares what we both think. It is massachusetts and they can do what they want because that reflects their morals, and not ours.

BodiSatva said:

SOURCE:

How about we give him an alternative life style?
Say one from breathing air to one not breathing air?

cherokee said:
How about we give him an alternative life style?
Say one from breathing air to one not breathing air?
Somehow, methinks that might be cruel and unusual punishment for requesting a medical procedure...but hey, if that is what you think can happen...

ShamMol said:
You know what, as someone who has a retarded little cousin, I am calling you on this. It is not being PC, it is having respect, fricking respect, for those that have their lives affected by it. By using the word in a hurtful manner, you affect, YOU, the hearts and minds of others...such as me. So be mindful James about the language you use in addressing others.

How is you calling your cousin a retard a form of respect?I think he would be offended if you called him a retard.With family like you I guess he does not need any enimies.Mentally disabled or mentally handicap would proably be a better use of words instead of calling your cousin a retard.Black people are no longer called negros,so why should mentally disabled people be called retards?

You know what, I don't agree with your prison theory either because it is better to actually rehabilitate people so you don't have a revolving door,

Prison is already a revolving door.Giving them free education,letting them play video games,surf the internet,lift wieghts,eat decent food,letting them have free sex changes and cable is not working.Prison should be a very undesirable place to them,it should not have the same things that law abiding citizens would normally have to pay for.The way the system is now the inmates live better than people in third world countries and homeless people in America.

but who cares what we both think. It is massachusetts and they can do what they want because that reflects their morals, and not ours.

For some reason I do not think the citizens of Massachusetts actually voted to let scumbags behind bars get free sex change operations.

jamesrage said:
How is you calling your cousin a retard a form of respect?I think he would be offended if you called him a retard.With family like you I guess he does not need any enimies.Mentally disabled or mentally handicap would proably be a better use of words instead of calling your cousin a retard.Black people are no longer called negros,so why should mentally disabled people be called retards?
I was responding to you. You used the word so I figured you would not understand the PC term, so I used to term you did. Boo-hoo. Seriously, just get off your high horse (it sure isn't a moral high horse).
Prison is already a revolving door.Giving them free education,letting them play video games,surf the internet,lift wieghts,eat decent food,letting them have free sex changes and cable is not working.Prison should be a very undesirable place to them,it should not have the same things that law abiding citizens would normally have to pay for.The way the system is now the inmates live better than people in third world countries and homeless people in America.
I am talking about rehabilitation, where drugs are not present where they have a chance to get clean and start a new type of life that isn't dedicated to crime.
For some reason I do not think the citizens of Massachusetts actually voted to let scumbags behind bars get free sex change operations.
No, they voted for the people who allowed that so thus it is a proxy vote.

Back
Top Bottom