• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"Kill Trump Supporters, Remove WW2 Murals, Praise Ingsoc!"

Two stories in the last week involving the University of Rhode Island have highlighted victories for glorious Ingsoc groupthink.

Reinoehl's victim was Aaron Danielson, a 39 year old Trump supporter, who was not tied to any fascist movements or rhetoric.
---
U of R.I agreed to remove 70 year old murals that depicted America's involvement in defeating fascism during WW2, because the 'murals didn't contain enough diversity'.

Nearly 70-year-old murals taken down at URI for lack of diversity | WJAR

Diversity is such a strength, that it must devour the non-diverse. The men who were previously regarded as The Greatest Generation for having crushed fascism in Europe as well as Japanese imperialism, are now going to be cast as history's villains, alongside the men memorialized in confederate statues and our founding fathers.

Hail this brave new world, and hail Ingsoc!

Everyone used to agree that it was good to kill Nazis. I grew up watching movies that celebrated the activity--some even with John Wayne. What changed?

Everyone used to agree that it was good to kill Nazis. I grew up watching movies that celebrated the activity--some even with John Wayne. What changed?

A radical German killed a Jew, and you are calling the German a hero, while falsely labeling the Jew as a Nazi. That is your real problem. You are no John Wayne cal.

"Patriot Prayer" is a far right MILITIA group of alt-right domestic terrorists, Aaron Danielson had a retractable baton, bear mace and a gun full of hollowpoints. So yes, he was a domestic terrorist looking for trouble, and he found it. Nobody should be looking for that kind of trouble or killing each other, but when you start a thread that dishonestly, well it's just more of your.....

583623781700002500e7c27a.png

That's so mature of you. I hope you washed your hands after playing with dog ****.

This is the extremism of the left. They hate America, want to rewrite history, and have no respect for those who helped ensure freedom, democracy and crush facism. Democrats, what else need you say.

Don't be a right wing fascist. Our grandparents fought against that ****.

Last edited:
A radical German killed a Jew, and you are calling the German a hero, while falsely labeling the Jew as a Nazi. That is your real problem. You are no John Wayne cal.

Daww aint that cuuuuute! But its wroooong!
The patriot prayer is a far right militia. End of story.

Don't be a right wing fascist. Our grandparents fought against that ****.

Mine did too, only to have their great grandchildren accused of being guilty for slavery, black failings, and white privilege. Trotsky won, we didn't. Those are all his propaganda weapons.

Mine did too, only to have their great grandchildren accused of being guilty for slavery, black failings, and white privilege. Trotsky won, we didn't. Those are all his propaganda weapons.

This country is going through a reckoning over it's tainted racist past....and white people can't keep making excuses or ignore it any longer. So lets just get it over with and give blacks justice and equality so this country can finally put it's racist past behind and move on to a better and more equitable future. Why prolong and make it more difficult than it needs to be? What purpose does that serve?

All lives din't natter until black lives do.

All lives matter is just tge appropriate language for those who can't bring themselves to say anything anti-racist.

Only white lives matter. Black lives should be on plantations only. All lives matter is just to unifying. We're simply not like "them".

This country is going through a reckoning over it's tainted racist past....and white people can't keep making excuses or ignore it any longer. So lets just get it over with and give blacks justice and equality so this country can finally put it's racist past behind and move on to a better and more equitable future. Why prolong and make it more difficult than it needs to be? What purpose does that serve?

If only, If ONLY, if Onllyyyyyyyyy, white people, in the past, had the smart idea, to fight slavery at any cost, even at the death of viscious slave owners(and their own) to set black people free....If ONLY white people did that....

but they didn't so yea, white people are just all guilty of slavery, racism, and all this other bull****.

Two stories in the last week involving the University of Rhode Island have highlighted victories for glorious Ingsoc groupthink.

Reinoehl's victim was Aaron Danielson, a 39 year old Trump supporter, who was not tied to any fascist movements or rhetoric.
---
U of R.I agreed to remove 70 year old murals that depicted America's involvement in defeating fascism during WW2, because the 'murals didn't contain enough diversity'.

Diversity is such a strength, that it must devour the non-diverse. The men who were previously regarded as The Greatest Generation for having crushed fascism in Europe as well as Japanese imperialism, are now going to be cast as history's villains, alongside the men memorialized in confederate statues and our founding fathers.

Having just watched an interview between Trump and Pirro where he outright favors using government force against US citizens, I am not going to get excited over some nutjob who does NOT have the ability to order troops out to suppress the rights of Americans like our current president does.

If only, If ONLY, if Onllyyyyyyyyy, white people, in the past, had the smart idea, to fight slavery at any cost, even at the death of viscious slave owners(and their own) to set black people free....If ONLY white people did that....

but they didn't so yea, white people are just all guilty of slavery, racism, and all this other bull****.

If only the North really fought to free the slaves...but they didn't...they fought to keep the union together. Lincoln only emancipated the slaves in the South to play on the southern rebels worst fears that freed slaves would retaliate and fornicate with their women while they were off fighting in the front lines. And it worked, the desertion rate grew exponentially.

After the war...when blacks started migrating to the northern cities looking for work..they were treated worse by northerners than they were southern slave owners. But history doesn't teach or remember that, but it's there. The stain of racism permeates the entire country and only whites can reconcile their tainted history.

But the problem is...white people haven't changed...they're still just as white, privileged and racist as they've always been. Some just hide it better than others...some deny it...and some just ignore it and pretend racism doesn't exist. But it's always there just waiting to rear it's ugly head.

So come on whites..it's time to give blacks the equality they've been denied for far too long. Nothings going to change until we do.

If only the North really fought to free the slaves...but they didn't...they fought to keep the union together. Lincoln only emancipated the slaves in the South to play on the southern rebels worst fears that freed slaves would retaliate and fornicate with their women while they were off fighting in the front lines. And it worked, the desertion rate grew exponentially.

After the war...when blacks started migrating to the northern cities looking for work..they were treated worse by northerners than they were southern slave owners. But history doesn't teach or remember that, but it's there. The stain of racism permeates the entire country and only whites can reconcile their tainted history.

But the problem is...white people haven't changed...they're still just as white, privileged and racist as they've always been. Some just hide it better than others...some deny it...and some just ignore it and pretend racism doesn't exist. But it's always there just waiting to rear it's ugly head.

So come on whites..it's time to give blacks the equality they've been denied for far too long. Nothings going to change until we do.

The thing with today's racism is that the racist says, "Hey, I don't wear a hood or burn crosses. So, there. I am not a racist."

Of course, they ignore all the other **** they do that is racist as ****.

The characterization of the US police forces as Nazi. I know, some of you celebrate that as well.

The horrors of minority underrepresentation within college murals must stop.

The horrors of minority underrepresentation within college murals must stop.

It's all part of the national conversation on racism.

Because you are erring badly in your naive interpretation of what the outcome will be if we capitulate to the demands of BLM and Antifa. You are probably an older, white liberal who believes that giving in to people who call themselves Marxists is the wise thing to do, because they seem very angry atm. If you give in to violent extortionists now, you can kiss your country and your grandchildren's futures goodbye. It's that simple.

Pennsylvania worked around reconstruction efforts to keep slavery alive by only allowing black people to work for white employers then using vagrancy laws to round up the rest.

It's all part of the national conversation on racism.

The composition of the mural has absolutely nothing to do with racism. Perhaps less whining where racism is nonexistent and more emphasis on actual racism would be more effective. But that's why we have so many faked race hate crimes. The supply of racism in the US is far exceeded by the lefts demands for it.

---

When the pendulum swings for deserved reasons it sometimes swings too far. That does little to deny the reasons however except for those who really like the status quo and wish to preserve it.

The composition of the mural has absolutely nothing to do with racism. Perhaps less whining where racism is nonexistent and more emphasis on actual racism would be more effective. But that's why we have so many faked race hate crimes. The supply of racism in the US is far exceeded by the lefts demands for it.

See post #79. Perhaps less fascism and whining from you would be more effective, too.

Last edited:
See post #79. Perhaps less fascism and whining from you would be more effective, too.

What fascism from me? Quote the post. Or are you using the lefts definition of fascism which includes capitalism as the ultimate expression of fascism? I will continue to wave my fascism proudly.

What fascism from me? Quote the post. Or are you using the lefts definition of fascism which includes capitalism as the ultimate expression of fascism? I will continue to wave my fascism proudly.

Netflix has an interesting documentary about capitalism...you should watch it.

Netflix has an interesting documentary about capitalism...you should watch it.

Robert Reich is a lot of things. "Interesting" isn't one of them. AND What fascism from me? Quote the post.

Robert Reich is a lot of things. "Interesting" isn't one of them. AND What fascism from me? Quote the post.

Sorry, I don't play those silly troll games. Anyone who cares can read your posts can see it for themselves.

Back
Top Bottom