• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"Kill All The Whiteys" - Suspect In Brooklyn Subway Shooting Spouted Hateful "Black Nationalist" Rhetoric, Praised "Beautiful" 9/11

VySky

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Well so much for the shooter being a Trump troll. Seems this guy is a big time racist and is known to authorities.

========

It started yesterday with Newsweek reporting that the suspect (still at large) in the shooting - Frank James - had been investigated and cleared by the FBI in 2019. Soon after that report emerged, thousands of people scouring James' social-media presence made a truly shocking (if unsurprising) discovery: the suspect who shot at least 10 people in a terrifying and meticulously planned mass shooting (police found explosive devices that didn't detonate) has been publishing bizarre, hate-filled rants on YouTube praising other mass shooters terrorists and calling on people to kill "whitey".

Amazingly, YouTube hasn't yet taken down the page, which - as far as we can tell - still includes all of the hateful videos that media outlets have reported on extensively overnight.

Well so much for the shooter being a Trump troll. Seems this guy is a big time racist and is known to authorities.

========

It started yesterday with Newsweek reporting that the suspect (still at large) in the shooting - Frank James - had been investigated and cleared by the FBI in 2019. Soon after that report emerged, thousands of people scouring James' social-media presence made a truly shocking (if unsurprising) discovery: the suspect who shot at least 10 people in a terrifying and meticulously planned mass shooting (police found explosive devices that didn't detonate) has been publishing bizarre, hate-filled rants on YouTube praising other mass shooters terrorists and calling on people to kill "whitey".

Amazingly, YouTube hasn't yet taken down the page, which - as far as we can tell - still includes all of the hateful videos that media outlets have reported on extensively overnight.

You mean the guy that left his ID and his rental van keys at the point of the attack? THAT GUY!!!!

Brain damage does not have a race.

You mean the guy that left his ID and his rental van keys at the point of the attack? THAT GUY!!!!

Brain damage does not have a race.
Pretty convenient I admit.

Then again I’ve heard of people writing ‘this is a robbery’ on back of their deposit slips at the very bank they’re robbing.

========

Yes- racism is bad. All of it.

But something makes me think you are pointing this out as if to say white-on-black racism does not exist in this country.

========

Yeah, he's a bad man. Crazy, violent, and deserving of his fate once he's caught.

But think about the root causes here. What he's lashing out against isn't imaginary.

i'm so glad my parents taught me to not be racist or sexist without any of us really knowing what they were doing.

now, i will say that it didn't take on one of my sisters.

========

That's interesting, but I'll wait a little longer to see how this is handled and if information is invalidated. If we see the media doing their normal thing of ignoring it, because it doesn't fit their narrative, over time I'll get more dickish about how I call everyone out.

Oh wow. Went to his social media profile. It's pretty bad. Surprised it wasn't flagged by the FBI or something.

Let me get this straight.

A former President of the United States of America is permanently banned from social media, but that gentleman is allowed to say unkind things as long as it is against a certain ethnicity that leftists blame for all the ills in this nation.

When they catch the gentleman, will he be released without bail? After all, his attorneys will no doubt claim that he is a victim of an unjust society.

And if he goes to trial, will certain jurors acquit him? (As happened in an infamous murder trial involving a football player.)

And if he is convicted, will he be sentenced to a long time in prison, only to be quietly released early?

Last edited:
That's interesting, but I'll wait a little longer to see how this is handled and if information is invalidated.
After a brief investigation, the police do seem to have announced that they have identified a rather damning social media profile to have belonged to him. Turns out the mass shooter was mentally unwell, believe it or not.

After a brief investigation, the police do seem to have announced that they have identified a rather damning social media profile to have belonged to him. Turns out the mass shooter was mentally unwell, believe it or not.
There's a shocker.

Yes- racism is bad. All of it.

But something makes me think you are pointing this out as if to say white-on-black racism does not exist in this country.
me thinks you are pointing this out as if to say that white on black racism is the only kind that matters.

Let me get this straight.

A former President of the United States of America is permanently banned from social media, but that gentleman is allowed to say unkind things as long as it is against a certain ethnicity that leftists blame for all the ills in this nation.

When they catch the gentleman, will he be released without bail? After all, his attorneys will no doubt claim that he is a victim of an unjust society.

And if he goes to trial, will certain jurors acquit him? (As happened in an infamous murder trial involving a football player.)

And if he is convicted, will he be sentenced to a long time in prison, only to be quietly released early?

This thread has nothing to do with Trump getting banned from Twitter. WTF did you bring your whining about him into this?

Yes, he's black, and you hate blacks, and have your victimhood on display in this entire post. We get it.

========

lone wolf.......

My quick study of Frank R. James suggests a deranged man finally pulled the pin and the trigger hellbent on attracting attention by acting out violently in a public place sure to draw national attention:

PTSD, 5’5” 170lbs+/-, raised in the Bronx, machinist, 62.

Left Milwaukee around March 21 in a rental van. Made it to Fort Wayne IN first night (cut a video of himself ranting). Next stop Pittsburg. Destination Philadelphia a few days ahead of April 1st.

Ramblings include: American society built on the genocide of Native Americans and the backs of slaves, destined for failure. Biden can’t stop Putin because Putin can unleash the Russian nuclear arsenal. Frank looks forward to dying with a “… smile on his face and a song in his heart” when “Putin gets to shootin’”.

”Don’t judge me.” Black folk ain’t nothin’ more than pigs in a pigpen. Rich greedy white men in Virginia bred slaves to the tune of 20,000/month.

My guess: no more than 50% chance anyone finds Frank R. James alive at this point.

Oh wow. Went to his social media profile. It's pretty bad. Surprised it wasn't flagged by the FBI or something.
FBI interviewed him several times, ultimately not finding cause to detain him.

That's interesting, but I'll wait a little longer to see how this is handled and if information is invalidated. If we see the media doing their normal thing of ignoring it, because it doesn't fit their narrative, over time I'll get more dickish about how I call everyone out.

me thinks you are pointing this out as if to say that white on black racism is the only kind that matters.

Not at all. It's just been the overwhelmingly most predominant form until very recently, don't you think? It probably still is.

Yeah, he's a bad man. Crazy, violent, and deserving of his fate once he's caught.

But think about the root causes here. What he's lashing out against isn't imaginary.
Completely agree, and you're right, not imaginary.

Back
Top Bottom