• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"Kill All The Whiteys" - Suspect In Brooklyn Subway Shooting Spouted Hateful "Black Nationalist" Rhetoric, Praised "Beautiful" 9/11

Some teachers have also been doxxing the parents.
Umm no. There was a string of doxxing and death threats towards school officials as well as kidnapping plots. I saw those ****ers plot it on telegram. There is no bothsiding this.

Umm no. There was a string of doxxing and death threats towards school officials as well as kidnapping plots. I saw those ****ers plot it on telegram. There is no bothsiding this.

According to the Daily Wire, Loudoun County school board member Beth Barts recommended in a Facebook posting last week for members to “call out statements and actions that undermine our stated plan to end systemic racism.” The
Daily wire? You shitting me? The first siurce does not show any facebook posts about what it is alleging.

Second one wasnt even a school official.

You may well wish I wouldn’t respond.🤐

I responded to the intimation that FJ might be responding to real grievances by pointing out that he didn’t confine his attack to “whiteys” as per one of his rants, but went ahead and shot at least two “non-white” victims.

You called that a non sequitur, without explanation. So you left yourself open to the accusation of implying that only Black people’s grudges matter.

You don’t want your words to be interpreted in the worst way; make your criticisms specific. At present you’ve still said nothing about the fact that FJ was okay with killing other people of color. And would it have been less objectionable had he attacked only white citizens? I remind you that one BLM nut interpreted the Waukesha massacre as an expression of Black rage.

Stand up and be counted.
Lol, That's not a response to my statement, it's an attempt to justify yours.

Nice try though.

Second one wasnt even a school official.

Both were part of a committee that included school board members. Any actions of the committee as a whole, include school board members. So they are still responsible.

Lol, That's not a response to my statement, it's an attempt to justify yours.

Nice try though.

You still have yet to make a real statement. Your “non sequitur” post was itself a non sequitur, as I have demonstrated.

If at first you don’t succeed, fail, fail again.

Back
Top Bottom