• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kid Teacher and dates?

Kal'Stang

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
No, I'm not talking about teachers and kids dating each other...not exactly. My daughter is watching a show called Mr. Young where a 14 year old genius is the science teacher in a high school. My daughter asks me a question that I thought would be interesting to pose here.

Could said genius kid who is a teacher date one of his students?

On one hand I'd say "no" because of the authority that a teacher has.

On the other hand the same kid would still be viewed as a kid in a class environment so maybe such "authority" would not be such an issue.

What are your thoughts?

My thoughts are it would break school regulations so it would be a fireable offense. But it wouldn’t be a criminal offense.

Now if the genius kid teacher hooked up with an 18-year-old senior student of his, things get even more interesting.

Not allowed... the kid teacher has authority over the students regardless of age of teacher. unethical.

Not allowed... the kid teacher has authority over the students regardless of age of teacher. unethical.

I believe that the student cannot meet with the teacher because there are unsolved rules of etiquette and rules of conduct in educational institutions. I understand that students should only think about learning and do a lot of homework with which a term paper writing service that is available by following the link https://essaybison.com/buy-term-paper/ can help. This is an excellent service that helps students do their homework !It is always better to learn than to relax and break the rules of behavior.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom