• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kid executes 10 black people in Buffalo

Here's an approximate graphical look at what the THEY WILL NOT REPLACE US!!!! Replacement Theory people have so many people worked up about.

1652670438234.png

What do you think inspired him more, Trump's racism or the right celebrating Kyle?
I think Biden & Democrats have been shrieking their racial narrative so intensely, that they're triggering people on the other side of it -- which was always the intention of the shriekers in the first place.

Because now they can proclaim themselves vindicated, as they create their self-fulfilling prophecies.

Same with provoking Russia through NATO expansionism -- keep poking the Bear until it lashes out, and then say "I told you it was a monster!"

Biden must be gleeful at all the carnage. It then takes attention off his own criminal corruption. Divide-and-rule.

I think Biden & Democrats have been shrieking their racial narrative so intensely, that they're triggering people on the other side of it -- which was always the intention of the shriekers in the first place.

Because now they can proclaim themselves vindicated, as they create their self-fulfilling prophecies.

Same with provoking Russia with NATO expansionism -- keep poking the Bear until it lashes out, and then say "I told you it was a monster!"

Biden must be gleeful at all the carnage. It then takes attention off his own criminal corruption. Divide-and-rule.

Wait, so you're blaming a shooter that is racist on BIDEN? Really? So you're saying that if Biden WASN'T president this shooting wouldn't have happened? Trying to gauge your bullshit here.

Wait, so you're blaming a shooter that is racist on BIDEN? Really? So you're saying that if Biden WASN'T president this shooting wouldn't have happened? Trying to gauge your bullshit here.
I'm saying that if Democrats and the American Left weren't constantly shrieking about race so much, then it wouldn't be triggering weak-minded social dropouts to lash out and go berserk like this.

Make no mistake, Biden and Democrats are gleeful about what's happened here, because it suits their political narrative. The more incidents like this that happen, the happier the Democrats and Left-wing activists will be, so that they can wallow in vindication.

I'm saying that if Democrats and the American Left weren't constantly shrieking about race so much, then it wouldn't be triggering weak-minded social dropouts to lash out and go berserk like this.

Make no mistake, Biden and Democrats are gleeful about what's happened here, because it suits their political narrative. The more incidents like this that happen, the happier the Democrats and Left-wing activists will be, so that they can wallow in vindication.

I'd say the only person in glee is the shooter which amazingly wasn't shot dead. I wonder why? Oh yeah he is white, did you offer him a sandwich for his troubles? I mean folks like you think he is in distraught so he shouldn't be hungry after all.

I'd say the only person in glee is the shooter which amazingly wasn't shot dead. I wonder why? Oh yeah he is white, did you offer him a sandwich for his troubles? I mean folks like you think he is in distraught so he shouldn't be hungry after all.
Folks like me? I'm non-white, and I see that Left-wing politicians are increasingly trying to pit various people against each other, in a game of Divide-and-Rule.

This is a game where the only winners are the ruling politicians, while the ordinary public are the losers.

Folks like me? I'm non-white, and I see that Left-wing politicians are increasingly trying to pit various people against each other, in a game of Divide-and-Rule.

I don't believe you are non-white, so lie to someone else.

if you really thought that was a reality, you wouldn't be sitting on a forum like this insulting the group that you think will be running a fascist dictatorship

Stranger things have happened. The Jan 6 Committee public hearings next month are going to be pure misery for your traitor Republican Nazi Party.

You have already gone on record saying you would vote for Trump again. A person like Trump who claims the big lie of massive election fraud, who would pardon everyone convicted in the Jan 6th insurrection and who is a horrible person. Do we really need to care what you think?
Why would we care what he thinks, no reason. I certainly don't, he's shown his ass to all here and it's not very patriotic or accepting of those of other races or genders. He appears to side with mass shooters, as long and their victims are people of color. It's the victim's fault, they should have all been packin'. White supremacy and trumpism is destroying our country, we need to stop it before it's too late.

images

Same with provoking Russia through NATO expansionism -- keep poking the Bear until it lashes out, and then say "I told you it was a monster!"
Better than the last administration, where Putin the Bear was poking his puppet, traitor trump.

That is not true. It's just a typical 'conservative' false claim that is helping stir violence and vitriol in this country. Talk like that is the source of the state this country is in today with the gun nutter killings and the white supremacist homegrown right wing terrorist insurrection. Weak minds flock to social media to soak up this hateful rhetoric, and people like you aren't helping.

Do the "militant left" often write the n-word on the sights of their weapons?

Racism is not limited to only right wingers, fyi.....liberals, progressives and democrats are just as racist.

1652676679467.png

Better than the last administration, where Putin the Bear was poking his puppet, traitor trump.
Same old McCarthyite garbage, newly resurrected by the praetorian Cold War lobby who've taken over the rentable mercenary Left.

I don't see anyone making this murderer in Buffalo into a hero. It's too bad someone didn't kill him before he could murder so many people
this is true, and if anything gave him an expectation of being a "hero" it was the leftist trash spewing that the entire right is racist all the time.

gaslight card.jpg

Racism is not limited to only right wingers, fyi.....liberals, progressives and democrats are just as racist.

View attachment 67391035
This image is nonsense. It starts with a strawman right off the bat. No left leaning person believes that the KKK represents all white people. The rest of it leans on the first fallacy to make sense. But, that Conservative strategy. Build a strawman, beat it to death in their own circle and project that beaten logic onto the left.

This image is nonsense. It starts with a strawman right off the bat. No left leaning person believes that the KKK represents all white people. The rest of it leans on the first fallacy to make sense. But, that Conservative strategy. Build a strawman, beat it to death in their own circle and project that beaten logic onto the left.
The problem with this entire thread is that liberals started off with the assumption that this had to do with a racist conservative going on a killing spree. What they found instead was that it was just another mass shooting by a liberal and rather than come to terms with their cognitive dissonance they need to keep trying to relate it back to Trump and conservatives. It's a broken record and the same response from these users in every thread on this forum.

That's funny coming from the party that loves to abort babies up to birth. And who is most affected? That's right black babies.

Abortion impacts African Americans at a higher rate than any other population group. In 2011, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention released an Abortion Surveillance Report. According to that report, black women make up 14 percent of the childbearing population. Yet, 36 percent of all abortions were obtained by black women. At a ratio of 474 abortions per 1,000 live births, black women have the highest ratio of any group in the country.
Your concern about black women aside, 64% of abortions are other races. I think you'll find that the common denominator tends to poverty.

If you make the statement that Carlson is racist, you should be able to back it up, unless, of course, these are just regurgitated words. I assume Carlson spews a lot of nonsense, he also looks like he is constipated all the time, but what, specifically, makes him a racist?
You posted in the most recent Tucker thread. read it.

Back
Top Bottom