• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kid executes 10 black people in Buffalo

Roberta Drury, 32: Ms. Drury was on her way to the Tops supermarket to get groceries to make dinner, according to her sister, Amanda Drury. “She was very vibrant,” Ms. Drury said. “She always was the center of attention and made the whole room smile and laugh.”

Roberta Drury

If you're saying that African-Americans have an inferior culture, yeah that's a racist idea. It's basically the definition of it.

Comparing African immigrants to African Americans on the same playing field called America, I know which typically do better. That's not racism, but others factors. Most notably, culture.

In fact, most African immigrants are more successful than the average white American.

Comparing African immigrants to African Americans on the same playing field called America, I know which typically do better. That's not racism, but others factors. Most notably, culture.
This is still racism lol. Black culture. Jesus Christ

No. It's you who lost. You can't dig up not one quote of Trump or Tucker preaching hate. You have failed.

I easily could. I've done it before.

But I'm dealing with someone (i.e. you) who is not going to recognize racism if Hitler pissed on his head, so why waste my time?

Look up Trump's quote about Judge Curiel. Trump said that the judge could not be impartial in the Trump University lawsuit case because Curiel was Hispanic.

That is judging someone by ethnicity, which is racism/bigotry.

Celestine Chaney, 65: Ms. Chaney was killed during the shooting, her son, Wayne Jones, 48, said. Ms. Chaney was visiting her sister, and the two went to the supermarket because Ms. Chaney wanted to get strawberries to make shortcakes, which she loved, said Mr. Jones. “It’s kind of crazy that she was there shopping, because we go shopping together,” he said.

Celestine Chaney

I'm not disputing that point right now. I'm saying quit your pathetic white grievance whining when you have all the power. You have nothing to complain about.

Then why bring it up at all? Virtue signaling?

As I've already said, African immigrants typically do better than the average white American too....sorry, not racism.

As I was saying...silly white grievance cry baby whining.

You actually sit around and think about this....sad.

As I was saying...silly white grievance cry baby whining.

You actually sit around and think about this....sad.

Then you should have no problem to counter my argument, but failed to do so. Don't tell people to piss off and then jump back in the ring with an already failing argument.

Then you should have no problem to counter my argument, but failed to do so. Don't tell people to piss off and then jump back in the ring with an already failing argument.

You didn't make an argument. You interrupted my argument, but had no answer for it.

I easily could. I've done it before.

But I'm dealing with someone (i.e. you) who is not going to recognize racism if Hitler pissed on his head, so why waste my time?

Look up Trump's quote about Judge Curiel. Trump said that the judge could not be impartial in the Trump University lawsuit case because Curiel was Hispanic.

That is judging someone by ethnicity, which is racism/bigotry.
Trump was right about the judge but it wasn't preaching hate. It was preaching reality and fact.

13 people were shot. 11 Blacks and 2 Whites. 1 Black and 2 Whites survived:

Here are the media's suspiciously crafted headlines:

"10 dead in Buffalo supermarket attack police call hate crime"

"A White teen traveled to a predominantly Black area of Buffalo and killed 10 people"

"Officials say a gunman's attack that killed 10 was a racially motivated hate crime"

"10 killed in racially motivated shooting at Buffalo grocery store"

You get the idea!

13 people were shot. 11 Blacks and 2 Whites. 1 Black and 2 Whites survived:

Here are the media's suspiciously crafted headlines:

"A White teen traveled to a predominantly Black area of Buffalo and killed 10 people"

"Officials say a gunman's attack that killed 10 was a racially motivated hate crime"

"10 killed in racially motivated shooting at Buffalo grocery store"

You get the idea!
Yes all those headlines are accurate. Plus he told us himself why he did it. Racism.

I knew Trumpers and conservatives have their priorities messed up, but damn, the reaction to this incident from right-wingers has left me shocked. I didn't even know I had it in me to be shocked by their kind anymore.

Back
Top Bottom