• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kid executes 10 black people in Buffalo

Let me introduce white privilege to the racism debate. AP is a "neutral" news service but they describe two teen shooters very differently.

This in a thread where the shooter is described as a "kid".

By which i mean he's young and easily influenced

there have been numerous assassinations of police officers by black radicals

Even if that were true, it's a meaningless point. The fact is that white people still have the vast majority of power in this country.

Which is why Republican white grievance culture is so utterly annoying.

People on both sides turning the death of ten people into a gun and rightwing/leftwing debate :sick: 🤮

Imagine if you're loved one or family member was dead and some assholes on the internet where using the story to argue over assault rifles and get gotcha moments over one another.

Seriously, get something to do.

People died, and there families lives are changed forever. Give your condolences and move on.

An 18 year old is not a kid, at 18 you are legally considered as being an adult and he will be tried as such.

People on both sides turning the death of ten people into a gun and rightwing/leftwing debate :sick: 🤮

Imagine if you're loved one or family member was dead and some assholes on the internet where using the story to argue over assault rifles and get gotcha moments over one another.

People died, and there families lives are changed forever. Give your condolences and move on.

Yes, let's just ignore hate crimes.

Like white supremacists blowing up black churches in the South during the 1960s.

We should just "move on", as you say. That will solve things.

If i was black and the prior president encouraged white nationalists to kill my family, i wouldn't ignore that

That's funny coming from the party that loves to abort babies up to birth. And who is most affected? That's right black babies.

Abortion impacts African Americans at a higher rate than any other population group. In 2011, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention released an Abortion Surveillance Report. According to that report, black women make up 14 percent of the childbearing population. Yet, 36 percent of all abortions were obtained by black women. At a ratio of 474 abortions per 1,000 live births, black women have the highest ratio of any group in the country.
WTF are you babbling about again when quoting me and the image of trump and his make America white again agenda? But go ahead, puke out all your right wing "conservative" talking points you've been repeatedly conditioned to repeat.....maybe some of your anger will subside. 🤡

Propaganda is propaganda, regardless of the source. It doesn't matter if Carlson is a talk show host or head of state.
I don't watch the show. How did he convince the kid to shoot black people? We were told that guns kill people.
No, not making excuses, but given all that uproar about Tucker, please be specific. I bet that most, if not all of his audience don't turn into racist killers.
I could be wrong, so there is that.

I belong to the White race.
Have you heard of the Human Genome Project? It categorically proved that there are no biological races -- we're all members of the one and only human race. Physical characteristics, such as your shade of white, are the product of geographic location. Genes don't lie.

Simple, you come to a debate forum made up of White Americans, Black Americans, Latin Americans, Asian Americans, Native Americans ect.... and promote making America white again. That's just plain insulting and ignorant. Now, I can get my grandson's crayons out and draw you a picture if that's still not clear.

FYI, which branch of the KKK do you belong to?
I'm wondering where he came from, and why we're temporarily stuck with him.

Yes, let's just ignore hate crimes.

Like white supremacists blowing up black churches in the South during the 1960s.

We should just "move on", as you say. That will solve things.
In minds of people like that, the more black Americans are eliminated, the closer they are to their nirvana.

I am at a loss for words, he is definitely trolling at this point and the mods should review his behavior here. Debate Politics protects free speech, not trolling.
Give them time, he will soon be nothing but a memory.....and that will quickly fade.

I don't watch the show. How did he convince the kid to shoot black people? We were told that guns kill people.
No, not making excuses, but given all that uproar about Tucker, please be specific. I bet that most, if not all of his audience don't turn into racist killers.
I could be wrong, so there is that.

Did Hitler or Goebbels ever instruct Germans to go out there and kill Jews? No, Hitler preached hate.

Just like Trump. Just like the KKK. Just like Tucker.

Your counter-argument is total garbage.

Did Hitler or Goebbels ever instruct Germans to go out there and kill Jews? No, Hitler preached hate.

Any quotes?

Lame both siderism.

One side is responsible for this. NOT BOTH.

Give specific quotes from Trump and Tucker preaching alleged hate.

Back
Top Bottom