• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kid executes 10 black people in Buffalo

that's their genius and how they brainwash people like you.

I used to get mad at how easily duped Republican voters are. Now it just depresses me.

The Fairness Doctrine has to come back if there is any hope of saving these people. It was abolished by the FCC in 1987 and this country has been on a rapid decline ever since.

What about the White neighbors needing solidarity? White people were victims too!
i love your posts. they are where someone like the Buffalo white supremacist gets their info and why they are the victims and why they believe in the replacement theory.

please. i beg of you. keep posting. as i told my wife this morning, everyone needs to see specifically what people like you say.

I used to get mad at how easily duped Republican voters are. Now it just depresses me.

The Fairness Doctrine has to come back if there is any hope of saving these people. It was abolished by the FCC in 1987 and this country has been on a rapid decline ever since.
they'll just say they aren't news or use some other loophole (like creating a new Fox "Entertainment" channel with celebrities like Sean Hannity and Tucker Carlson).

What do you think inspired him more, Trump's racism or the right celebrating Kyle?

I think it will probably come out that he was mentally ill. I wouldn't be surprised if it comes out that he was on psychoactive drugs that have been a factor in many mass shootings.

they'll just say they aren't news or use some other loophole (like creating a new Fox "Entertainment" channel with celebrities like Sean Hannity and Tucker Carlson).
Actually the country began it's decline when the Civil Rights Act and the Immigration Act of 1965 were enacted.

Meanwhile, no press for 95% of all other mass shooters:

573b8a69-5c71-4825-bb1b-ecd5e5fe7073-jpeg.644784

there are already at least two threads on this shooting. it's been beaten to death

10 people are dead in Buffalo due to white-supremacy and the gun lobby.

Sign-off if the discussion is too tiring for you.

A possibility, or even the FBI. This is no different than the FBI informants getting busted for setting up people for a fake Gretchen Whitmer kidnapping. Lol.
Here you go. You should put this on.0e53bcc4-9bf7-40cd-b7cc-0a118b7be21e_1.b17cf3e7fb22096184229f32d034467f.jpeg

i cannot believe there is not some underlying mental health issue going on that would cause someone to think perpetrating such an act of violence against those he did not know was acceptable

i cannot believe there is not some underlying mental health issue going on that would cause someone to think perpetrating such an act of violence against those he did not know was acceptable
some people are just evil.

Actually the country began it's decline when the Civil Rights Act and the Immigration Act of 1965 were enacted.
Why does anyone feed this troll? Again, one of the most vile posts I've seen on a public forum since I started posting, don't racist white supremacists have their own forums to rant about stuff like this?

I think Tucker Carlson lives rent free in lots of leftist posters' heads
seems to live on faux news
much of the time
and gets paid very well
to broadcast the likes of replacement theory

the ideas subscribed to by this 18 year old kid

he did not emerge from the room as a racist
folks like tucker carlson 'helped' him get there

Why does anyone feed this troll? Again, one of the most vile posts I've seen on a public forum since I started posting, don't racist white supremacists have their own forums to rant about stuff like this?
yeah. it's obvious.

but i'll be honest. i know real people in real life that have said all the things he says.

Apparently his manifesto mirrored Tucker Carlsons talking points.

Replacement theorey. That sort of thing.
These violent racist gun nutters are worked into a lather by fox news and other extremist right wing shows and websites...and the new Trump Klan Party/GQP. They are gullible and filled with hate, they feel they're being heroes by killing people of color in America. Trash of our society, enemy within.

as do I an I avoid them like the plague.
as have i (once i get to know them a bit because some hid it pretty well).

i think it's time to stop ignoring them. they grow in their numbers and racism and hate. they have been emboldened by the last president, Rush, Fox and current congress people, state politicians and places like 4Chan/the internet.

it gets worse from here.

Back
Top Bottom