• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Khizr Khan responds to the latest from Trump: ‘Typical of a person without a soul’

Re: Khizr Khan responds to the latest from Trump: ‘Typical of a person without a soul

Hillary was for the war in Iraq and Trump was against it. This guy was killed in Iraq. Interesting that his parents are supporting the candidate who supported the war that killed their son.

Re: Khizr Khan responds to the latest from Trump: ‘Typical of a person without a soul

So where do you get the number "two"?

You know every ****ing Muslim in the world do you?

I find it hard to believe that you really took the number I picked seriously. It was only meant to make fun of the practice of picking up on the exceptions in the attempt to disarm a generality. Generality in this context means majority, so if for example the majority of Muslim men treat women badly the statement of Muslim men treat women badly would qualify as a successful generality.

Good, then the accusation was incorrect. So why are all the collective liberal panties in such a bunch. Are you saying it would be so out of character for a muslim man to view his property...er...his wife as a second class citizen? Perhaps you might travel the middle east and see for yourself how wonderful the muslim world is for women.
The topic is Drumps treatment of an American Gold Star mother and the toadies that want to distract away from his despicable, vile actions.

The 'sacrifices' comment on his part was ludicrous. I agree. But the guy took to the stage and went after Trump. Trump struck back in the way he always strikes back--with personal insults. He didn't attack the son who was a hero, he went after the old man who decided to politicize his sons death. You have to admit, the imagery of a Muslim man standing there speaking while his wife stood dutifully by in silence wasn't a good one, and Trump jumped in the breach.

Mr. Khan and his wife are attacking Trump over his comment about banning Muslim immigrants to this country. They are presenting their son as an example of the patriotism of Muslims who immigrated to this country. As he said, Trump's ban would prevent people like the Khans from becoming productive citizens in our country.

If restrictions on Muslim immigration had been in place decades ago, Mr. Khan said, neither he, a lawyer with an advanced degree from Harvard Law School; his wife, Ghazala, who taught Persian at a Pakistani college before raising three boys in the Washington suburbs; their eldest son, Shaharyar, who was a top student at the University of Virginia and a co-founder of a biotechnology company; nor Captain Khan, who posthumously earned the Bronze Star, along with a Purple Heart, for saving the lives of his men, would have been allowed to settle here.

If restrictions on Muslim immigration had been in place decades ago, Mr. Khan said, neither he, a lawyer with an advanced degree from Harvard Law School; his wife, Ghazala, who taught Persian at a Pakistani college before raising three boys in the Washington suburbs; their eldest son, Shaharyar, who was a top student at the University of Virginia and a co-founder of a biotechnology company; nor Captain Khan, who posthumously earned the Bronze Star, along with a Purple Heart, for saving the lives of his men, would have been allowed to settle here.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/29/us/elections/khizr-humayun-khan-speech.html

Their son is a very appropriate example and shows Trump's insulting disregard of fine people like the Khans with his desire to ban Muslim immigration to the U.S.

These "experts" on Islam have usually visited a few hate sites and picked up a very distorted view which they peddle as fact. They are alawys rightists, and never Muslims, who just might know what they are talking about.

So you know the internet activity of other people. Interesting. I would love to know how you came to this information.

So where do you get the number "two"?

You know every ****ing Muslim in the world do you?

I'm not buying the argument, an never will. One it comes from Trump, which makes it suspicious, he's known for seeing mythological Muslims dancing in the streets after 911....and he was the only one in the world who saw it!

Two, we just had a tragedy here. An old housing complex in the suburbs burned down in one of the worst fires this area has had in 40 years. There were 27 Syrian refugee families burned out. You can't watch how people have responded to that and continue with the narrow, myopic American view of a religion spanning 100 or more cultures.

That stereotyping shows up in every post from a Trump supporter.

You obviously were not watching the news in the days and weeks after 911. Muslims were dancing in the streets and celebration all over the world including NJ. Nice propaganda try. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_TwEaF5Jh0

The 'sacrifices' comment on his part was ludicrous. I agree. But the guy took to the stage and went after Trump. Trump struck back in the way he always strikes back--with personal insults. He didn't attack the son who was a hero, he went after the old man who decided to politicize his sons death. You have to admit, the imagery of a Muslim man standing there speaking while his wife stood dutifully by in silence wasn't a good one, and Trump jumped in the breach.
I watched that, and what I saw was a grieving mother. You could see it in her eyes.

I find it hard to believe that you really took the number I picked seriously. It was only meant to make fun of the practice of picking up on the exceptions in the attempt to disarm a generality. Generality in this context means majority, so if for example the majority of Muslim men treat women badly the statement of Muslim men treat women badly would qualify as a successful generality.

"Sovereign citizens kill innocent people and those who are only doing their jobs. Except for those two guys"

Mr. Khan and his wife are attacking Trump over his comment about banning Muslim immigrants to this country. They are presenting their son as an example of the patriotism of Muslims who immigrated to this country. As he said, Trump's ban would prevent people like the Khans from becoming productive citizens in our country.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/29/us/elections/khizr-humayun-khan-speech.html

Their son is a very appropriate example and shows Trump's insulting disregard of fine people like the Khans with his desire to ban Muslim immigration to the U.S.
I am not arguing their point. They decided to make a political use of their sons death and attack Trump at the dem convention. He has a right to respond and he did. He simply wondered why she stood their silently and didn't speak. It is liberals who have made a big deal out of nothing, but that's what you guys do.

I was speaking of Islam in general. And if you are unaware of how the Islamic world views and treats women, go educate yourself.

You threw in the towel quickly on that challenge.

I watched that, and what I saw was a grieving mother. You could see it in her eyes.

And trump wondered why she didn't speak but just stood there in silence. So what?

It's sanman. He HAS to lie about what liberals believe, for political expediency.

You threw in the towel quickly on that challenge.

What challenge was that? That muslims treat women like crap? Even they don't deny that. Why do you?

And trump wondered why she didn't speak but just stood there in silence. So what?

It fits Trumps stereotypical version of Muslim women. And his comments on women in general have not been, shall we say nice.
Face it, Trump screwed the pooch on this. And what does he do, keeps on digging.

I am not arguing their point. They decided to make a political use of their sons death and attack Trump at the dem convention. He has a right to respond and he did. He simply wondered why she stood their silently and didn't speak. It is liberals who have made a big deal out of nothing, but that's what you guys do.

Right - when confronted with their son's ultimate sacrifice of his life for our country, Cheeto Face Trump the Moron made some bull**** comments about how much he sacrificed in business.

In Trumps tiny little brain, he thinks some of his business actions caused him the same sacrifice as someone else's life.

This is why Trump will always be a childish ****ing moron.

But as has been said over and over, his skin is much too thin to ignore any negative comments made towards him.

The Khans are doing what the press has failed to do, hold him responsible and keep holding him responsible for vile attacks like this. He should have been "smart" enough not to engage them in the first place.

Anyone who crticizes Clinton is labeled a sexist. The Left should chill when accusing someone of being thin skinned. Shall we revisit her meltdown when she thought a reporter was asking her what her husband thought?

Anyone who crticizes Clinton is labeled a sexist.

Another apdst lie.

What challenge was that? That muslims treat women like crap? Even they don't deny that. Why do you?

It is funny watching you avoid all of those questions and replying with nothing.

Another apdst lie.

Another Kobie personal attack. Shocker!

It proves my point, actually. Anytime a libbo hears something they don't like, they launch a personal attack.

These "experts" on Islam have usually visited a few hate sites and picked up a very distorted view which they peddle as fact. They are alawys rightists, and never Muslims, who just might know what they are talking about.

You know, I could post multiple sources that detail the treatment of women in muslim countries, its not a secret, but you would just ignore it and pretend it isn't happening. So I will save myself the trouble.

Another Kobie personal attack. Shocker!

It proves my point, actually. Anytime a libbo hears something they don't like, they launch a personal attack.

It's a personal attack to call a blatantly untrue statement untrue?

Every critic of Hillary Clinton is called a sexist? You sure you don't want to walk that one back, just a lil' bit?

It is funny watching you avoid all of those questions and replying with nothing.

You are unaware of how women are treated in muslim countries? Google it yourself. Its common knowledge and there are an infinite number of sources that lay it out in detail. You cant be ignorant of it, so you must just be trolling.

It's a personal attack to call a blatantly untrue statement untrue?

Every critic of Hillary Clinton is called a sexist? You sure you don't want to walk that one back, just a lil' bit?

It's very true. Your defensive personal attack proves its true.

Back
Top Bottom