• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Khizr Khan Believes the Constitution ‘Must Always Be Subordinated to the Sharia’

zimmer

Educating the Ignorant
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
... Khan wrote a glowing review of a book compiled from a seminar held in Kuwait called “Human Rights In Islam” in which he singles out for praise the keynote address of fellow Pakistani Allah K. Brohi, a pro-jihad Islamic jurist who was one of the closest advisers to late Pakistani dictator Gen. Zia ul-Haq, the father of the Taliban movement.

Khan speaks admiringly of Brohi’s interpretation of human rights, even though it included the right to kill and mutilate those who violate Islamic laws and even the right of men to “beat” wives who act “unseemly.”

Khizr Khan Believes Sharia Trumps the Constitution
Hmmm... nice beliefs. And I hear he is a "moderate Muslim".

I wonder how Criminal Hillary's propagandists will report this?

Oh... We know. They won't.

I just read the whole thing. It's a 2 page book review, or a review he wrote of someone else's words in a seminar. Where in there does Khan say that Sharia Law trumps the Constitution? Please copy that passage for me.

I just read the whole thing. It's a 2 page book review, or a review he wrote of someone else's words in a seminar. Where in there does Khan say that Sharia Law trumps the Constitution? Please copy that passage for me.

I have a feeling this is total BS.

:shrug: mark it down as interesting but irrelevant. They are hoping that if they can smear or "otherize" Kahn, that will somehow excuse Trump. As though Trump does not remain responsible for his own actions.

The tactic is as obvious as it is weak.

Yea. I can't even find where he was "glowing" in the review. He detailed what it said and gave no opinion that I could find what so ever.

Yea. I can't even find where he was "glowing" in the review. He detailed what it said and gave no opinion that I could find what so ever.

Thank you, I thought I was going crazy. I read it again (it was no more enjoyable the second time around), and I can't find anything that is "glowing" in that review. In fact, I couldn't even find anything that was an opinion, of Islam or Muslim degenerates or even the winner of American Idol.

And reading it a second time, I can't find anything that backs up the claim that Khan believes the US Constitution must subordinate to Sharia Law. Did I miss the mention of the US Constitution, or any Constitution for that matter?

So in other words, this whole story is B-b-b-b-Bull****.

Thank you, I thought I was going crazy. I read it again (it was no more enjoyable the second time around), and I can't find anything that is "glowing" in that review. In fact, I couldn't even find anything that was an opinion, of Islam or Muslim degenerates or even the winner of American Idol.

And reading it a second time, I can't find anything that backs up the claim that Khan believes the US Constitution must subordinate to Sharia Law. Did I miss the mention of the US Constitution, or any Constitution for that matter?

Nothing backs it up that I've seen. I think the argument is "he wrote a review on this book, this book mentions person A, Person A thinks X, therefor Kahn also thinks X". But I'll admit I'm not 100% sure since none of the dingleberries at Breitbart know how to write worth a ****.

:shrug: mark it down as interesting but irrelevant. They are hoping that if they can smear or "otherize" Kahn, that will somehow excuse Trump. As though Trump does not remain responsible for his own actions.

I'd call it desperate and disingenuous too.

I'd call it desperate and disingenuous too.

And self-destructive. It's like they really are too stupid to realize that continuing to go after the Kahn's only hurts them.

Nothing backs it up that I've seen. I think the argument is "he wrote a review on this book, this book mentions person A, Person A thinks X, therefor Kahn also thinks X". But I'll admit I'm not 100% sure since none of the dingleberries at Breitbart know how to write worth a ****.

Andrew Breitbart was a nice man. I met him a few times. He has to be rolling in his grave right now knowing what kind of idiocy abounds at what he worked so hard to create.

Why do these people keep digging through the bad information dump-zone for their next: hey look what I got here!

It burns 'em so often, and they seem to never learn.

I someone in real life keeps feeding you bad information, and you repeat it only to find it was embarrassingly wrong, would you keep using that person as a source of good information?

Andrew Breitbart was a nice man. I met him a few times. He has to be rolling in his grave right now knowing what kind of idiocy abounds at what he worked so hard to create.

Never met him but I'd be lying if I didn't say that he came across as an asshole anytime I'd see him on tv or in an interview. Couldn't stand him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And self-destructive. It's like they really are too stupid to realize that continuing to go after the Kahn's only hurts them.

I know it's amazing right? Polls show a majority of trump supporters don't like people attacking gold star families so the other supporters make up lies about the family. It's like their addicted to attacking anyone critical of trump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see the Breitbart propaganda machine is in full swing.

Still doesn't discount Kahn's assertion that Trump's Muslim ban on immigration is unconstitutional. Kahn's claim is false.

I know it's amazing right? Polls show a majority of trump supporters don't like people attacking gold star families so the other supporters make up lies about the family. It's like their addicted to attacking anyone critical of trump.

:shrug: I guess they feel the need to follow his lead.

Still doesn't discount Kahn's assertion that Trump's Muslim ban on immigration is unconstitutional. Kahn's claim is false.

:shrug: people educated in Constitutional law disagree on that. Contra Trump, however, Kahn absolutely has the right to get up there and speak and say what he did.

So long as Trump and his fans keep punching down to attack a Gold Star family, they will keep losing. Trump is demonstrating and reinforcing all of Hillary's critiques of him, while making her look better in precisely the areas she has decided to run on (temperament, competency, etc). It's a suicidally stupid move by a small and thin-skinned man who cannot abide criticism.

Golly. Whatever became of the OP?

Trying to defend obvious propaganda fails isn't really his "style". Breitbart, Alex Jones, et. al. have really embarrassed a lot of the Trump supporters on this forum over the course of the campaign by leaving them in the wind like this.

His ghost probably haunts Breitbart HQ.

:shrug: people educated in Constitutional law disagree on that. Contra Trump, however, Kahn absolutely has the right to get up there and speak and say what he did.

So long as Trump and his fans keep punching down to attack a Gold Star family, they will keep losing. Trump is demonstrating and reinforcing all of Hillary's critiques of him, while making her look better in precisely the areas she has decided to run on (temperament, competency, etc). It's a suicidally stupid move by a small and thin-skinned man who cannot abide criticism.
You've finally convinced me. The only thing wrong in this whole situation is Trump denigrating the gold star family. Most definitely, REPUBLICANS care how gold star families are treated.

He didn't have to agree with Mr. Kahn. Still doesn't have to agree with Mr. Khan (or the MSM). Loose lips...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom