• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Khizr Khan Believes the Constitution ‘Must Always Be Subordinated to the Sharia’

Not through work. I live in New Hampshire. My husband and I relocated here almost 20 years ago, and it's basically a political orgy here for 6 months of the year, every 4 years. You can get access to anyone who is a candidate, especially as you do more and more volunteer work for the candidates and get known (and are deemed "safe"). I've met almost all of the Presidential candidates for the last 16 years (on both sides), well, except that disgusting clown running at the top of the GOP ticket now as I wouldn't have been caught dead anywhere near him or his minions. Met them in both large and small settings (house parties, parade marches, working at rallies, sign wavings, post-vote events, etc.). Met many big "non-candidate players" as well, like all of the news media people, press secretaries, celebrities stumping, committee chairs (never met Wasserman-Schultz, but that's no loss). It's been a lot of fun. And besides the no sales tax/no income tax/Live Free or Die thing we have going on here, it's one of the great perks of living in New Hampshire.

By the way, I met Ted Kennedy through his son Ted Junior who dated one of my friends who went to Wesleyan with him.

Very cool. We don't get that privilege down here, lol. The best I get is that I met Senator David Vitter one time and it took everything I had to not ask him if he was wearing a diaper.

Very cool. We don't get that privilege down here, lol. The best I get is that I met Senator David Vitter one time and it took everything I had to not ask him if he was wearing a diaper.

Okay, I needed a laugh and you gave me a good one. :mrgreen:

I get you, too. I resisted the temptation to ask Mitt Romney about his magic underpants.

Still doesn't discount Kahn's assertion that Trump's Muslim ban on immigration is unconstitutional. Kahn's claim is false.

The Muslim ban is unconstitutional, just like a Jew ban or a Hindu ban or a Christian ban would be.

:shrug: people educated in Constitutional law disagree on that. Contra Trump, however, Kahn absolutely has the right to get up there and speak and say what he did.

So long as Trump and his fans keep punching down to attack a Gold Star family, they will keep losing. Trump is demonstrating and reinforcing all of Hillary's critiques of him, while making her look better in precisely the areas she has decided to run on (temperament, competency, etc). It's a suicidally stupid move by a small and thin-skinned man who cannot abide criticism.

They will keep losing because they have a complicit media, unless you think letting Hillary off the hook for calling gold star families liars doesn't count.

Thank you, I thought I was going crazy. I read it again (it was no more enjoyable the second time around), and I can't find anything that is "glowing" in that review. In fact, I couldn't even find anything that was an opinion, of Islam or Muslim degenerates or even the winner of American Idol.

And reading it a second time, I can't find anything that backs up the claim that Khan believes the US Constitution must subordinate to Sharia Law. Did I miss the mention of the US Constitution, or any Constitution for that matter?

Maybe this video clip from CNN.com will help clarify exactly how Mr. Khan feels about Sharia Law and the U.S. Constitution in his own words...

Katrina Pierson: Khan supports Sharia law (he doesn't) - CNN Video

I knew it was BS before I read it. You think that Clinton's team wouldn't fact-check this before letting him onto the DNC stage? This reeks of Roger Stone's bull****.

Did a quick Google and guess what. Slime end of the media. Open, hold your nose and check the bile sites that carry this
https://www.google.ca/search?q=khiz...&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=47ujV5urO8WmjwSGlJjIDA

Who was that Conservative that was always using Muslim hate sites as credible sources? He was turfed, proof that the Good Lord is watching

They will keep losing because they have a complicit media, unless you think letting Hillary off the hook for calling gold star families liars doesn't count.
Good night, you're going to make me defend the she-devil.

No, she didn't. She said they were wrong. And liberals treatment of Patricia Smooth was every bit as ugly, partisan, disgusting, and worthy of reviling as Trump fans response to the Kahn's.

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

What does that have to do with you backing up what you say?

I didn't have to back up what I said, it was the truth, it was posted here, and anyone with an IQ over 50 could have found it on the internet.

I didn't have to back up what I said, it was the truth, it was posted here, and anyone with an IQ over 50 could have found it on the internet.

:lamo

Maybe this video clip from CNN.com will help clarify exactly how Mr. Khan feels about Sharia Law and the U.S. Constitution in his own words...

Katrina Pierson: Khan supports Sharia law (he doesn't) - CNN Video

Oh please, what did I do to you to make me watch a clip of Trump's brain dead fluting harpie? Hey, isn't she the same dip**** who thought Obama was President in 2004?

By the way, I loved the clip of Khan speaking (I'd seen that already). Those CNN personalities are saints. I'd lose my job because I'd tell her she's a ****ing liar on the air.

Good night, you're going to make me defend the she-devil.

No, she didn't. She said they were wrong. And liberals treatment of Patricia Smooth was every bit as ugly, partisan, disgusting, and worthy of reviling as Trump fans response to the Kahn's.

Yes, she said they were wrong...in normal terms, when someone says they were told something by someone and then you come back and say they are wrong, you're calling them a liar.

This is the problem. All the outrage is spent on Trump but it always never seems to get generated for Hillary. This leads me to believe the outrage is dishonest and it's about partisanship, not about actually being outraged.

Oh please, what did I do to you to make me watch a clip of Trump's brain dead fluting harpie? Hey, isn't she the same dip**** who thought Obama was President in 2004?

By the way, I loved the clip of Khan speaking (I'd seen that already). Those CNN personalities are saints. I'd lose my job because I'd tell her she's a ****ing liar on the air.

Appears to be a number of questions over Melania Trump and her Visa's - Green card
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli..._hp-top-table-main_ryan-1130am:homepage/story

Link for HRC calling GS families liars?

Hmmm... nice beliefs. And I hear he is a "moderate Muslim".

I wonder how Criminal Hillary's propagandists will report this?

Oh... We know. They won't.

Surely you have something to substantiate this bull**** claim? Cause it's not in the article you posted.

What does that have to do with you backing up what you say?

IronyMeter1.gif

Yes, she said they were wrong...in normal terms, when someone says they were told something by someone and then you come back and say they are wrong, you're calling them a liar.

No, you are saying they are wrong.

Let me be clear: I fully believe that Hissy lied to those families, and is lying now. But one thing she had avoided - because, unlike the GOP nominee, she isn't suicidally stupid, with the impulse control of an angry toddler - is calling them liars.

This is the problem. All the outrage is spent on Trump but it always never seems to get generated for Hillary.

No, the problem is that we have nominated leaders who will lie to and attack families of the fallen, either fit political benefit, of in a fit of pique.

The political reality is that most media will focus on the Republican candidates missteps, and downplay the Democrat's. Which is why a GOP nominee needs to be able to minimize those missteps, while effectively highlighting the Democrat's. Which is why we told y'all for months that Trump (who is incapable of being anything other than his narcissistic, thin skinned, ugly self) would get slaughtered by the press as soon as they felt that was safely the nominee, and needed to help Hillary. And now here we are.

This leads me to believe the outrage is dishonest and it's about partisanship, not about actually being outraged.

:shrug: in many cases you are correct. Those who laud Patricia Smith but slander the Kahn's are being hypocritical partisans, and the reverse is true as well.

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

"Immigrated". I guess that's the polite word for marrying a much older, extremely unattractive man who looks like Adonis when he's sitting on his money.

I have seen that time and again. In particular when we take our winter vacation.

Back
Top Bottom