• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Khan Calls Out McCain

I think his point was that he was denouncing Trump while at the same time supporting Hillary. You can denounce Trump while also actively opposing Hillary. I do.

I mean, I wouldn't vote for her, but to say if you support her you don't care about the country is...... an "interesting" point of view

You are the one who made the claim Khan puts the good of his country first ( which by the way is patently absurd since he is on record supporting Sharia law). My point is a valid one, whether you like it or not. Nice try a deflection though.:)
I did make the claim that Khan believes he is placing the good of his country first and putting himself out there regardless of the painful death of his son and the further pain that evokes

your point is not valid since you can not speak for Khan

if it were solid (which it is not) it would remain solid regardless of my opinion

Breitbart is about as credible as Mother Jones. And if I wanted to read something that attempts to use weak at best "ties" to make a point, I'll look at one of the many hit pieces Michael Moore put out attempting (and failing) to tie the Bush family to Bin Laden.

May we please have a non-partisan link to the Clinton Foundation payroll to verify your claim?

I did make the claim that Khan believes he is placing the good of his country first and putting himself out there regardless of the painful death of his son and the further pain that evokes

your point is not valid since you can not speak for Khan

if it were solid (which it is not) it would remain solid regardless of my opinion

Sharia law is not good for anyone's country, whether one believes it or not.I don't have to speak for Khan, he has placed his beliefs on display for all the world to see. One need only possess discernment skills to see the truth of the matter.

Sharia law is not good for anyone's country, whether one believes it or not.I don't have to speak for Khan, he has placed his beliefs on display for all the world to see. One need only possess discernment skills to see the truth of the matter.

you do when addressing my post, which you clearly have not done

my post stands, he believes he is fighting for the good of his country by calling McCain out, your belief about what is good for your country does not lessen his

and discernment has zero to do with this since discernment merely involves an opinion based upon what the individual believes is a deeper knowledge due to a keener insight

two people discern whatever from a situation or person and arrive at different opinions

yes, I admire this man who is speaking out strongly for what he believes...it can't be easy for Khan due to the emotional backlash it must cause for him and his family

he obviously believes the good of his country comes first

kudos to him

It is a pity the alternative is so lousy.

you do when addressing my post, which you clearly have not done

my post stands, he believes he is fighting for the good of his country by calling McCain out, your belief about what is good for your country does not lessen his

and discernment has zero to do with this since discernment merely involves an opinion based upon what the individual believes is a deeper knowledge due to a keener insight

two people discern whatever from a situation or person and arrive at different opinions

No offense but, nonsense. Just because someone believes they're doing good for their country doesn't make it so. Hitler also believed he was good for Germany. ;) He was bad, and that's a fact, not an opinion.

You're accidentally right about one thing. My belief about what is good doesn't lessen his. It negates it entirety. Sharia is not good for anyone's country, that is not an opinion, it's a stone cold fact. Period, end of story.

Last edited:

Khan is a bully (if you ask me). He wants to keep opening our borders to people from his country from his nationality and he doesn't care about the overall safety of the people who live here. If he did, he'd understand that all countries should have laws to protect their borders and those laws should be enforced. McCain, should he speak out about this at all, is just sealing the coffin on his already not doing well political career. By the way, Khan/McCain imply that Trump said something derogatory about the son of Mr. Khan and that is simply not true. And by the way, Khan's website was immediately pulled down once people realized who he really was. So he can speak about everything under the sun and make demands day and night, but that is not going to stop the people who want protected borders from voting for the candidate they feel is most likely going to achieve that.

BTW, why doesn't everyone in this country want the laws that are in place to be upheld and why would they not want to make sure the people coming into our country are not terrorists? It's just a pretty darn good policy if you ask me.

Hillary brought up a good point in her Michigan speech yesterday that I YouTubed last night. To paraphrase: We allow partisan ideology to interfere with our better judgement. And, as a result, America suffers.

I believe Khan is appealing to McCain's better judgement and asking him to put partisan politics aside. R or D, it's pretty obvious Trump as president would not be good for America.

Says who? Just because YOU say it is obvious that Trump would not be good for America does not mean that everyone believes that statement. I respect that this is your opinion, but I know many who would disagree with you :)

truth be told, I think even Trump believes that he would not be good for America

and that may be the direction he goes when he loses...because he will lose now

I think that's just wishful assumption but I do not believe that Trump would open up his family and his self to such crazy if he didn't truly want to do right by America.

Not sure how you see it that way, but I certainly do not. Hillary did not insult the man's religion and say he and his kind are not welcome here. And, to be truthful, Trump's immigration plan is very unAmerican.

I know your head is probably too far up Dandy Don's ass to see it. But, we actually pride ourselves on accepting people of all religions in this country. Once you start banning entry to people because of their race, creed, religion, or poverty, building giant walls between us and them, you're no longer a real American. You've slid into something ugly and dysfunctional more reminiscent of George Wallace and David Duke than Abe Lincoln and Thomas Jefferson.

We also have a policy of borders and immigration laws, but that seems to have gone by the wayside. This really isn't about banning a religion for ever, it is about looking at the region where these terrorists are coming from with undocumented history/ back ground and saying "woo now. We need to step back and make sure that the people in this country (all religions including the Muslims) are safe. That is our duty as elected officials - in fact, the number one job of the President is to make sure that our citizens are safe. To ignore that for the sake of what you are preaching - to be a country that lets in all people, is wrong. It is a complete and utter failure of their job. No, we shouldn't ban people based on their religion, however, since the majority of these undocumented immigrants are Muslim, it just appears the way that Trump first stated. But anyone with a brain knows that it is truly not about a specific religion but more about a group that wants to harm every other religion but theirs.

Does anyone realize that a Christian saying God was tripping Trump or Hillary that they would be laughed out of town. Kahn is exploiting people who have a serious double standard problem. Why does Islam get such respect, they certainly have done nothing to warrant it, except scream victim. If Mc Cain falls for this he is a fool.

Things like this condition people for Islamization. Before the name callng starts look into it. Look at our textbooks.

Hillary brought up a good point in her Michigan speech yesterday that I YouTubed last night. To paraphrase: We allow partisan ideology to interfere with our better judgement. And, as a result, America suffers.

I believe Khan is appealing to McCain's better judgement and asking him to put partisan politics aside. R or D, it's pretty obvious Trump as president would not be good for America.

And having that corrupt hag would be a good thing?

No offense but, nonsense.
no offense taken you are blowing into the wind

Just because someone believes they're doing good for their country doesn't make it so.
that is correct, but if you go back to my original post that is clearly not what I stated.

yes, I admire this man who is speaking out strongly for what he believes...it can't be easy for Khan due to the emotional backlash it must cause for him and his family

he obviously believes the good of his country comes first

kudos to him

Hitler also believed he was good for Germany. ;) He was bad, and that's a fact, not an opinion.
Hitler is completely irrelevant to this thread and is nothing more than a strawman
You're accidentally right about one thing. My belief about what is good doesn't lessen his.
you've got that right

It negates it entirety.

Sharia is not good for anyone's country, that is not an opinion, it's a stone cold fact. Period, end of story.
your ship is completely off course...you are arguing something that was never stated in order to put this man down...

I know you guys are really struggling to justify Trump...it can never happen, it will never happen, he is off the rails crazy

Says who? Just because YOU say it is obvious that Trump would not be good for America does not mean that everyone believes that statement. I respect that this is your opinion, but I know many who would disagree with you :)

I trust that those people will be crying huge tears come November.

silver-landslide-map-3.png

no offense taken you are blowing into the wind

that is correct, but if you go back to my original post that is clearly not what I stated.

Hitler is completely irrelevant to this thread and is nothing more than a strawman
you've got that right

your ship is completely off course...you are arguing something that was never stated in order to put this man down...

I know you guys are really struggling to justify Trump...it can never happen, it will never happen, he is off the rails crazy

I have not said anything to justify Trump. I have presented no strawmen, only relevant comparisons. You are heaping praise upon an enemy of America. I am merely pointing that out. You can dodge and deflect all you want. :shrug:

Liberals never gave a rats azz about soldiers, sailors, and airmen, until the 2016 elections.

Enter Mr. Khan........... a sharia preaching hypocrite, who is being played the lacky by the DNC.

Back
Top Bottom