• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Khan: Allah is tripping up trump

MickeyW

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Allah Akbar.
Sharia supporting attorney Khizr Khan is still making the media rounds.

Khizr Khan who waved a US Constitution at Donald Trump at the DNC Convention was interviewed by Dunya Pakistani News this week.

Khan believes Sharia trumps the Constitution – so the entire premise of his DNC speech was a big lie.

Khizr Khan: Allah Is Causing Trump to Make Stupid Mistakes

Allah Akbar.

Khizr Khan who waved a US Constitution at Donald Trump at the DNC Convention was interviewed by Dunya Pakistani News this week.

Khan believes Sharia trumps the Constitution – so the entire premise of his DNC speech was a big lie.

This is because Allah is kind and merciful and does not want Trump to get elected.

All praise Allah for trying to save us from the Trump scourge!

Hey! Look more bull**** from the bigoted MickeyW from more bull**** idiotic bigoted blogs!

I see no redeeming factor for religion. It is dark age non-sense.
Maybe... but when you bring in people who believe in this "dark age nonsense", and don't want to integrate into modern western values.... sooner or later, you will be confronted by the "dark age nonsense".

What then? As the extreme case, do you convert or die? (Not discussing likelihood, just the potential that this is what a portion believe)

Allah Akbar.

Gateway Pundit :lamo

Written by Jim Hoft, aka "The stupidest man on the internet"

The man who just tried to pass off a picture from the Cleveland Cavs victory parade as Trump supporters in Maine yesterday..... The Stupidest Man on the Internet Pretends He Meant to Do That - Little Green Footballs

You get your news from conmen and liars.

I'm guessing someone from the DNC is calling Mr. Khan right now and telling him to back off with the dumb stuff...that he achieved his purpose and to not get carried away. I'm also guessing Mr. Khan is telling the DNC to go pound sand...that he'll do whatever Allah tells him to do.

But hey...the DNC created this radical religious monster...now they can live with him.

Allah Akbar.

Yes, that seems to be Jim Hoft's opinion. Do you have a direct quote with context?

I'm guessing someone from the DNC is calling Mr. Khan right now and telling him to back off with the dumb stuff...that he achieved his purpose and to not get carried away. I'm also guessing Mr. Khan is telling the DNC to go pound sand...that he'll do whatever Allah tells him to do.

But hey...the DNC created this radical religious monster...now they can live with him.

He's only a "radical religious monster" within the bubble of Breitbart readers. I'm sure the DNC is fine with him doing interviews. He may even be a reason why the polls are swinging to Hillary so fast.

A. No, the DNC didn't create him.
B. No, he's not a radical religious monster.

Don't let him scare you so.

God is great

Yes He is. As is his son Jesus Christ..... and the Holy Spirit.

Hey! Look more bull**** from the bigoted MickeyW from more bull**** idiotic bigoted blogs!

Hey look, another liberal who Can't Handle the Truth and labels and calls people names. You use those words in a lazy and frivolous manner. They do not apply. When you got nuthin...you got nuthin!

Why do you hate religion?

I've told you all before, I Do Not Hate....anything or anybody. You use that word in a lazy and frivolous manner...just like the rest.

The only hate I see, is from the Left. And they are in a Full Court Press to bring down Trump.
The more I see of this, the more I want to vote for the guy. Because.................when liberals are this rabid and this scared, that means Trump is a real threat to the status quo! ;)

Maybe... but when you bring in people who believe in this "dark age nonsense", and don't want to integrate into modern western values.... sooner or later, you will be confronted by the "dark age nonsense".

What then? As the extreme case, do you convert or die? (Not discussing likelihood, just the potential that this is what a portion believe)

"Convert or die" is only proclaimed by Muslims. They are the ones in the Dark Ages!

Last edited:
There is God and then there are phony gods.

Yeah, but the Muslim god and the Christian god are the same one. It's the God of Abraham.

"Convert or die" is only proclaimed by Muslims. They are the ones in the Dark Ages!

Precisely...

It's somewhat ironic how much hate there is for Christianity, when so much of western values and legal structures are based on Christian value systems.

He's only a "radical religious monster" within the bubble of Breitbart readers. I'm sure the DNC is fine with him doing interviews. He may even be a reason why the polls are swinging to Hillary so fast.

He's the Fred Phelps of the American Muslim community.

He doesn't scare me, but the DNC had better get their guy under control. He's already starting to embarrass them.

Allah Akbar.

Let Khan keep talking, it'll give him a chance to **** up some more.

more hate

Not hate at all. Why do you Lefties always label the Truth..... as hate?

Gateway Pundit :lamo

Written by Jim Hoft, aka "The stupidest man on the internet"

The man who just tried to pass off a picture from the Cleveland Cavs victory parade as Trump supporters in Maine yesterday..... The Stupidest Man on the Internet Pretends He Meant to Do That - Little Green Footballs

You get your news from conmen and liars.

And so do you....namely the MSM...biggest liars and obfuscaters of the truth, on the planet!

They sure did.

Yes, that seems to be Jim Hoft's opinion. Do you have a direct quote with context?

Nope....but it sure is obvious to me. Can't you see it?

Lies and misdirection by the DNC, are the reason for the poll changes. There is no Breibart bubble...that's all in your head.

Why would he scare me? :lamo

I wonder if Hillary will publicly agree that Mr. Kahn's son was martyred?

I don't know...maybe she'll say, "Yes, he was."...and then change her mind and say, "I short circuited."

Not hate at all. Why do you Lefties always label the Truth..... as hate?

And so do you....namely the MSM...biggest liars and obfuscaters of the truth, on the planet!

They sure did.

Nope....but it sure is obvious to me. Can't you see it?

Lies and misdirection by the DNC, are the reason for the poll changes. There is no Breibart bubble...that's all in your head.

Why would he scare me? :lamo

I aint a leftie but I do like truth. you have been shown to post false threads again and again and this one is no different.

Back
Top Bottom