• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

KFC's new Double-Down Sandwich

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
This review is frickin' hilarious!

>snip<

"Did you notice? How in one pseudo-food item, you are consuming not one, not two, but the mutated, chemically injected flesh/byproducts of fully three different distended, liquefied, industrially tortured creatures? Feel the love, pitiable animal kingdom.

You got your chicken-like creature, your pig-like creature, your dairy cow-like creature, all wrapped in a $5 fistful of nausea, ready to strangle your heart and benumb your brain. God knows what's in the "special sauce." Maybe some sort of fish byproduct, just to round it all out. It's like a wild kingdom in your mouth! It's like a toxic zoo in your colon! It's like a suicide note from what's left of your brain! "If you eat this, you are a complete and total idiot, and we're through. Signed, You."

>snip<

Mark Morford: The KFC Double Down: One Sandwich To Kill You All (PHOTOS, VIDEO)

Last edited:
What are they thinking? Obesity is a serious problem in this nation and these people think it's a good idea to offer something amazingly unhealthy?

KFC sucks. Their fried chicken is disgusting.

This is what I had for dinner tonight and it was yummy! :) Also had tater wedges.

That thing has like 1300 + miligrams of sodium in it.

It actually looks tasty

Not that I plan on having it.

I havent had fast food in 5 months (excluding pizza)

I love Mark Morford. I've been reading him for years.

I saw the ad for it and thought, "Holy **** I want one of those". Gonna have to try one eventually

Dude it's totally healthy.
There's no carbohydrates in sight.

:rofl

KFC-DOUBLE-DOWN-KENTUCKY-FRIED-CHICKEN-BUNLESS.jpg

That's looks dangerously delicious.
Ahh youth, eat anything you want without gaining an ounce. :mrgreen:

They give you ranch to go with it and it is really too thick to dip in ranch. You can just kinda pour it over the tip of what ya fixing to eat and enjoy the messy:)

I want more bacon though. MORE BACON:2wave:

Ahh youth, eat anything you want without gaining an ounce. :mrgreen:

Too bad it's the nearly irreversible artery blockage caused by all that terrible eating, that is cumulative from those younger years that will kill us :/

A splurge of bad foods have never hurt anybody. Why live life if you cannot enjoy yourself and eat what ya want once and again?

Back
Top Bottom