• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

KEY WORD

Sundog

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Galatians 3:26 - So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith,...- To me the key word here is all. The Apostle Paul told this to the Galatians when he was writing to those people. The Galatians were being influenced by people who told them they still had to obey the old testament law along with faith in Jesus Christ to be saved, but Paul told them faith in Christ was enough. Paul knew what he was talking about because after he was called to be a preacher on the road to Damascus he was trained by God himself. He was sure. Let's all be like Paul. KEY WORD What about Jesus?

Galatians 3:26 - So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith,...- To me the key word here is all. The Apostle Paul told this to the Galatians when he was writing to those people. The Galatians were being influenced by people who told them they still had to obey the old testament law along with faith in Jesus Christ to be saved, but Paul told them faith in Christ was enough. Paul knew what he was talking about because after he was called to be a preacher on the road to Damascus he was trained by God himself. He was sure. Let's all be like Paul. KEY WORD What about Jesus?
I would think the key word would be "through" followed by the path indicated. That path being Jesus Christ instead of the law.

Back
Top Bottom