• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kevin Spacey shares 'House of Cards'-inspired video as authorities announce he faces felony sex assa

NeverTrump

Exposing GOP since 2015
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Well, that was disturbing. I don’t know what he up to.

He must have lost his mind to think he can make a comeback on that show. Totally insane to even think this is at all possible.

When a person is backed into a corner, their brain does all sorts of weird and wonderful things.

Perhaps he honestly thought, this video would go viral and garner support for him...

Who knows, all we do know, is he's in a world of trouble.

When a person is backed into a corner, their brain does all sorts of weird and wonderful things.

Perhaps he honestly thought, this video would go viral and garner support for him...

Who knows, all we do know, is he's in a world of trouble.

I am pretty sure it will indeed go viral but it was loose him whatever support he still thought he might have had. The man is so clueless he will never recover from his "sins".

Trump: "I'm the biggest jackass on Christmas Eve!"

Spacey: "Hold my beer."

Decent people do not kick anyone who is already on the ground, so I will not comment on his latest legal woes.

Mr. Spacey was long rumored to be gay.

His career was going great.

Then the MeToo movement came along.

So a male actor decided that he would tell about what supposedly happened many years ago.

Mr. Spacey immediately (no trial, etc.) became a non-person (as happened in Russia for anyone who crossed Stalin).

His scenes in upcoming productions were even cut out.

It is all very sad.

Decent people do not kick anyone who is already on the ground, so I will not comment on his latest legal woes.

Mr. Spacey was long rumored to be gay.

His career was going great.

Then the MeToo movement came along.

So a male actor decided that he would tell about what supposedly happened many years ago.

Mr. Spacey immediately (no trial, etc.) became a non-person (as happened in Russia for anyone who crossed Stalin).

His scenes in upcoming productions were even cut out.

It is all very sad.

You sound like Paglia, who calls #METOO Stalinist amoungst other things.

Spacey seems like a straight up guy who never wanted to hurt anyone and who rarely hurt anyone and who did a lot of good for a lot of people over the years, who has gotten creamed by our forced march to UTOPIA.

To me, Spacey is very enigmatic so I really don't have a clear sense of what this video means to him. But, the "hold my beer" comment was hilarious:lamo

Maybe, observing how many people disbelieved Kavanaugh despite his protests of innocence, KS elected to be enigmatic.

Back
Top Bottom