• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kesha on SNL: Horrible

The Giant Noodle

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Some guy Ryan Phillipe was the guest and this chick Kesha was the musical guest. I wish there was a youtube video of it. It was the worst performances Ive ever seen on Saturday Night Live. She cant sing. It was SO bad I thought it was an actual skit. But it kept going on and on. I dont understand how a woman with no talent... no voice get on SNL. She should be embarrased. Whomever put her ass on should be canned.

Anyone else see her "performance"? :doh

Don't you dare talk about Ke$ha like that or I'll smack you silly

Here you go. It's not a great copy, but I saw it on TV as well. After it was originally broadcast, there were reviews comparing her to Ashley Simpson on SNL. I think think this was much worse.

YouTube - KESHA OR KE$HA ON SNL

It couldn't have been worse than the Ashlee Simpson SNL travesty, when she was caught lip-syncing, freaked out, did a stupid dance and ran off-stage in tears.
The worst thing of all was that she came back at the end and nonsensically tried to blame her band, saying "They started playing the wrong song".
Like, yeah, and they also somehow started playing your voice, singing the "wrong song". :roll:

Repulsive individual. Resembles a muppet, doesn't she? She looks like Kermit the Frog.
I can't decide who's more putrid, she or her skanky sister, who looks like Miss Piggy.
The two of them should star in an incestuous remake of the Muppet Movie.

Video clip is here ---> Ashlee Simpson Screw Up On SNL Lip Sync Video

Last edited:
It couldn't have been worse than the Ashlee Simpson SNL travesty, when she was caught lip-syncing, freaked out, did a stupid dance and ran off-stage in tears.
The worst thing of all was that she came back at the end and nonsensically tried to blame her band, saying "They started playing the wrong song".
Like, yeah, and they also somehow started playing your voice, singing the "wrong song". :roll:

Repulsive individual. Resembles a muppet, doesn't she? She looks like Kermit the Frog.
I can't decide who's more putrid, she or her skanky sister, who looks like Miss Piggy.
The two of them should star in an incestuous remake of the Muppet Movie.

Video clip is here ---> Ashlee Simpson Screw Up On SNL Lip Sync Video

No it was WORSE!!! :shock:

At least Simpson got off the stage and it ended then. This crap-tastic talentless ass-clown get making noises out of her mouth that was supposed to be singing. :roll:

Back
Top Bottom