• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kerry slams Trump's wall, tells grads to prepare for 'borderless world'

MickeyW

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Secretary of State John Kerry took a shot at Donald Trump during his Friday commencement speech at Northeastern University, by saying no wall is big enough to keep dangerous terrorists out of the United States.

"Many of you were in elementary school when you learned the toughest lesson of all on 9/11," he said. "There are no walls big enough to stop people from anywhere, tens of thousands of miles away, who are determined to take their own lives while they target others."

Kerry slams Trump's wall, tells grads to prepare for 'borderless world' | Washington Examiner

He just admitted that the US cannot protect it's citizens! What a Fool!!!!!

And to think so many dumbass liberals were going to vote for this boob over W.

Thanks to W, the right wing boobs won't win another Presidential election :)

That site is annoying as ****.

Thanks to W, the right wing boobs won't win another Presidential election :)

Pure BS! Neither Algore or Kerry were worth a ****....case in point is this OP!

That site is annoying as ****.

I didn't have any issues with it...

Then why should I pay taxes in a border less world?

Exactly!! I say stop funding Homeland Security because we don't need them any longer, the US has given up and the citizens are on their own!
Tear up that Patriot Act, because it's not worth the paper it's printed on!!

Secretary of State John Kerry took a shot at Donald Trump during his Friday commencement speech at Northeastern University, by saying no wall is big enough to keep dangerous terrorists out of the United States.

"Many of you were in elementary school when you learned the toughest lesson of all on 9/11," he said. "There are no walls big enough to stop people from anywhere, tens of thousands of miles away, who are determined to take their own lives while they target others."

Kerry slams Trump's wall, tells grads to prepare for 'borderless world' | Washington Examiner

You realize that a wall is really very ineffective, right? The Berlin Wall and the various Israeli walls both proved that.

Probably by total accident, John Kerry is more or less right about walls keeping out whom Trump claims it will. It is more than just a southern border issue with Mexico, which as of now has more than enough exploits to convince us that some other wall is not going to change things all that much.

But those that buy Trump's rhetoric... we are going to need many Gods to help us from what Trump could do to this nation.

o-WHITE-HOUSE-FENCE-facebook-1024x512.jpg

This property has borders. It has armed guards that support those borders. It has locks on their doors with more armed guards. In fact, to even enter this property one must be cleared. TRY to cross that border illegally. Try to move in and take up occupancy in one of their many guest rooms.

Does your home have doors? Do you have locks on your doors? Do you allow anyone that wants to access your home free entry?

Oh...but thats different...right? Your home is like...your home and stuff. There are laws to protect your home.

I didn't have any issues with it...

Annoying pop up right when you visit the page and then a second later a video starts playing. I have better things to do then close pop-ups and block whatever code from running that is responsible for that annoying video. **** sites like that.

You realize that a wall is really very ineffective, right? The Berlin Wall and the various Israeli walls both proved that.

No....they were very effective. And anyone trying to breach them was shot dead! Truth be told, I'd just like to see the farmers and ranchers along the border, who are being violated daily....given a green light and take care of business!

No, he just pointed out that a physical wall is completely pointless when essentially any person on earth can jump on a plane and enter the US on a tourist visa, or in the case of Mexico just drive through border control.

Do you honestly believe that a physical wall fixes all of our problems and will stop terrorists from entering the US? If not, you agree with him.

No....they were very effective. And anyone trying to breach them was shot dead! Truth be told, I'd just like to see the farmers and ranchers along the border, who are being violated daily....given a green light and take care of business!

But people got through. People kept getting through. The point of the wall is to keep people from getting through. The walls were unable to keep people from getting through.

There's also this brand new invention called a tunnel.

Probably by total accident, John Kerry is more or less right about walls keeping out whom Trump claims it will. It is more than just a southern border issue with Mexico, which as of now has more than enough exploits to convince us that some other wall is not going to change things all that much.

But those that buy Trump's rhetoric... we are going to need many Gods to help us from what Trump could do to this nation.

There is only One God. And you are saying that the bitch Hillary, will be better than Trump?

View attachment 67201087

This property has borders. It has armed guards that support those borders. It has locks on their doors with more armed guards. In fact, to even enter this property one must be cleared. TRY to cross that border illegally. Try to move in and take up occupancy in one of their many guest rooms.

Does your home have doors? Do you have locks on your doors? Do you allow anyone that wants to access your home free entry?

Oh...but thats different...right? Your home is like...your home and stuff. There are laws to protect your home.

Spot on!

Annoying pop up right when you visit the page and then a second later a video starts playing. I have better things to do then close pop-ups and block whatever code from running that is responsible for that annoying video. **** sites like that.

All you need is what I posted....that says it all!

No, he just pointed out that a physical wall is completely pointless when essentially any person on earth can jump on a plane and enter the US on a tourist visa, or in the case of Mexico just drive through border control.

Do you honestly believe that a physical wall fixes all of our problems and will stop terrorists from entering the US? If not, you agree with him.

HELL NO....I'm not saying that!

The wall is but only ONE measure to control incoming swine!!! It will work in conjunction with all the other types of Border Security!!

And Trump is the person to get it done....obama hasn't ...........and Hillary won't!!!

The obama Regime is derelict in it's duties and always has been as for people coming into this country!

And Kerry is a globalist...an elitist.....a One World Govt. numbnuts ****head!!!

Last edited:
There is only One God. And you are saying that the bitch Hillary, will be better than Trump?

Spare us the religious bit, that part of the comment was just a joke. And moreover, you are not in the religious section to hide from criticism.

My comment on Trump harming the nation does not necessarily mean Hillary will be an improvement, it only means what I said it means. Trump will cause us (and our allies) many headaches from just his rhetoric to date.

Those that think that Hillary is better than Trump, on anything............. I say BS to the 10X!

She, like Kerry, is a globalist and is ready to sell the USA down the river.

HELL NO....I'm not saying that!

The wall is but only ONE measure to control incoming swine!!!

The obama Regime is derelict in it's duties and always has been as for people coming into this country!

And Kerry is a globalist...an elitist.....a One World Govt. numbnuts ****head!!!

The man in your profile pic signed into law one of the most radical pro-amnesty bills in American history. You on the other hand are talking about murdering Mexicans. Do you really think your "one true god" or Reagan would approve of such a thing?

Spare us the religious bit, that part of the comment was just a joke. And moreover, you are not in the religious section to hide from criticism.

My comment on Trump harming the nation does not necessarily mean Hillary will be an improvement, it only means what I said it means. Trump will cause us (and our allies) many headaches from just his rhetoric to date.

Hey....you started it with the "many gods" crap!!! How was I supposed to know that you were joking?

Last edited:
I fully disagree....to Hell with what everyone else thinks...Trump will get it done!

That is the major problem with obama and liberals in general....to ****ing worried about how we are perceived by the world. We don't need the world to run our country....so **** Em!

Last edited:

Please explain how a wall prevents someone from overstaying his/her visa.

And if you have time, explain to us how a pathetic lying shill like hillary clinton is still whipping trump's ass even before the contest has started...

At the starting gate: Clinton leads Trump by double-digits - CNNPolitics.com

Wow, Mickey thinks a wall can stop terrorism.

Wow, Mickey thinks a wall can stop terrorism.
Do you embrace open borders? Do you embrace an abandonment of law regarding immigration?

Does your door have a lock?

So why is it only the United States that crows on and on about this "borderless" bullchip?

Dear Lurch,
Why don't you go try this "borderless world" crap in Iran? How about seeing how Libya does it? Maybe China will embrace your psychosis with open arms. Tell me how that works out for you.

Stop pandering to the lowest common denominator. You represent the United States. How about start being "pro" United States before your useless term ends.

Back
Top Bottom