• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Kerry Said...

Gideon

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
A while back in person I heark kerry say in these exact words:

"Why are there so many black people in the marine cor?"'
(why?)
"Theyre the first to die"
You know the kerry im talking about

Oh wow good job.

What is the point of attacking Kerry when Bush won the election? It seems as if you guys are so ashamed of Bush now that you have to attack some of his already previously defeated opponents.

Gideon said:

(why?)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are you SURE Kerry said that? It sounds just like something Bush would say! You know, all the dumb things Bush has said!
Where were you when he said that? At the white house???:roll:

You know the Bush i'm talking about.

Finn Macool's point might make sense if Kerry hadn't just come out and attacked the crap out of Bush on a whole host of issues. Kerry is not being randomly singled out here. He is being RESPONDED TO. :roll: As usual, conservatives are being blamed for picking a fight actually started by the master fingerpointers on the left.

A while back in person I heark bush say in these exact words:

"I'm the anti-christ"
You know the bush im talking about

Sorry I don't have a link or any source for this information. You'll just have to take my word for it. :roll: :roll: :2wave:

FinnMacCool said:
Oh wow good job.

What is the point of attacking Kerry when Bush won the election? It seems as if you guys are so ashamed of Bush now that you have to attack some of his already previously defeated opponents.

He did win, but amazingly Kerry has support for his run in 2008. I've been seeing Kerry '08 bumper stickers around town. I am not a democrat, but I believe Kerry is the worst choice for that party. The fact that he lost to Bush when Bush was experiencing such political lows shows that even many democrats feel he is a poor choice.

I voted for Bush, and while I have been dissapointed with him as of late, I do not regret for a second that I did not vote for Kerry. If he runs again, he is really a fool.

mistermain said:
He did win, but amazingly Kerry has support for his run in 2008. I've been seeing Kerry '08 bumper stickers around town. I am not a democrat, but I believe Kerry is the worst choice for that party. The fact that he lost to Bush when Bush was experiencing such political lows shows that even many democrats feel he is a poor choice.

I voted for Bush, and while I have been dissapointed with him as of late, I do not regret for a second that I did not vote for Kerry. If he runs again, he is really a fool.

But Kerry is such and handsome, down to earth, regular kind of guy. :lol:

Gideon said:

(why?)

What? Did someone on the am radio spoonfeed you this misinformation? You know who I am talking about?

Back
Top Bottom