• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Kerry can't help it, attacks/insults Military AGAIN!

easyt65

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Yeah, the Democrats just LOVE the military!

They LOVE to lie about war crimes they never witnessed in order to jump start their own anti-war political careers!

They LOVE calling us Nazi and Pol Pot Regeimist equivalents!

They LOVE calling us Terrorists!

Well, john F*ing Kerry just couldn't help but unleash his contempt for the U.S. military AGAIN by showing us some more love!

Kerry: Get educated or 'get stuck in Iraq'
McCain declares Democrat owes an apology for 'insult to every soldier serving in combat'

Democratic Sen. John Kerry warned students in a campaign speech last night that if they don't study hard and get a good education they might "get stuck in Iraq."

The Massachusetts senator told the students: "You know, education, if you make the most of it, if you study hard and you do your homework, and you make an effort to be smart, uh, you, you can do well. If you don't, you get stuck in Iraq. ..."

The remark is being interpreted by many veterans – including Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz. – as a slam at military service, suggesting it's a last refuge for the uneducated.

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=52705

What a jerk-0ff! And you Liberals wonder why you never get many Military votes?! :doh :rofl

That comment was pretty ****ing stupid on his part but who gives a **** what Kerry says anyway?

This however brings up the point that many times soldiers turn to the army because they're from poor working class backgrounds and have little or no options other than the military.

Yeah, they should just try to find a 'Sugar-Momma' like Kerry did!

What it comes down to is Kerry just isnt very smart. It really doesnt matter to me what he said. Being in the military, I didnt vote for him last time and I wouldnt vote for him now. So yeah.. it really doesnt matter.

easyt65 said:

They LOVE to lie about war crimes they never witnessed in order to jump start their own anti-war political careers!

Well, john F*ing Kerry just couldn't help but unleash his contempt for the U.S. military AGAIN by showing us some more love!

McCain declares Democrat owes an apology for 'insult to every soldier serving in combat'

Democratic Sen. John Kerry warned students in a campaign speech last night that if they don't study hard and get a good education they might "get stuck in Iraq."

The Massachusetts senator told the students: "You know, education, if you make the most of it, if you study hard and you do your homework, and you make an effort to be smart, uh, you, you can do well. If you don't, you get stuck in Iraq. ..."

The remark is being interpreted by many veterans – including Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz. – as a slam at military service, suggesting it's a last refuge for the uneducated.

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=52705

What a jerk-0ff! And you Liberals wonder why you never get many Military votes?! :doh :rofl

What I hate to see is when a Joke goes bad. True I think Kerry could have had a better choice of words, but think about it for a second. If I told my child that they need to study and get good grades or they will be stuck working at McDonalds for the rest of their lives. Is that really a slam or blow to the People to work at McDonalds? Or, is it an encouragement to study and earn good grade, go to college and stuff like that? Now I am not apologizing for his comments I do think the way he put it was quite wrong. He definately could have used something else other than "Iraq" to get his point across.

It occurs to me aside from the flip-flopping political pattern of this dufus, if he only "botched a joke" intended to be about GW's intellect. Did they both not go to Yale..? I even read somewhere that Bush had a slightly higher grade average there than Kerry... Surely Kerry knew this.
"Stuck in Iraq"... Indeed.
He deserves a fair trial and a fine hanging.

easyt65 said:

Actually Kerry should practice hearing himself talk? I mean using his own rule of thumb, HE WASN'T SMART ENOUGH TO GET OUT OF VIET NAM!

Another funny way is how the media played it out, since there are local elections:

Apostle13 said:
It occurs to me aside from the flip-flopping political pattern of this dufus, if he only "botched a joke" intended to be about GW's intellect. Did they both not go to Yale..? I even read somewhere that Bush had a slightly higher grade average there than Kerry... Surely Kerry knew this.
"Stuck in Iraq"... Indeed.
He deserves a fair trial and a fine hanging.
:rofl :rofl :rofl

Hey, easyt65, Kerry wasn't talking about the troops.

He was calling Bush STUPID!

And if you can't see that, then your stupid too!

Billo_Really said:
Hey, easyt65, Kerry wasn't talking about the troops.

He was calling Bush STUPID!

And if you can't see that, then your stupid too!

Wtf??

"You know, education, if you make the most of it, you study hard, you do your homework and you make an effort to be smart, you can do well. If you don’t, you get stuck in Iraq

When has Bush been in Iraq other than to take morale boosting photo-ops over a thanksgiving turkey?

I love how this thread's title is all about Kerry's remarks. never mind that easyt is confused about the actual content of the remarks. easyt's post goes on to make a series of conclusions about Liberals and Democrats and "they" (millions of people).

evidence = one person's remarks

conclusions = about millions of people

:confused:

easyt, we are certain you vote the way you do because you couldn't think yourself out of a paper bag.

The actual thread is about Kerry's whole history of attacking the military, disrespecting the military, and using them for his own personal benefit.

Back in '72 Kerry said that a volunteer military would be an 'anathema' because it would be made up of poor and minorities. since then, and throughout his shallow, disgusting career, he has made the military the target/butt of his 'jokes'. He built his entire political career on their shoulders and on the lies that he told under oath.

You want to give Kerry a free pass by saying he was just USING them to attack this country's Commander and Chief, our President, and that makes what he did OK with you, then you have issues, too. You are telling me that USING the military, saying such derogatory remarks about the military in an attempt to attack the President is OK. Pardon me if I don't buy into the level of disrespect you and Kerry obviously have and how you are part of the problem with this country. There used to be a time when youcould disagree with a President but you NEVER personally, publicly attakced a President the way that is accepted now. Kerry may think that it is funny...and acceptible..but he is wrong!

Oh, and when you attack the Commander and Chief you ARE insulting the military!

What is really 'funny' Bill is how Kerry can say such negative and RACIST things back in '72, but it isn't Kerry's fault - he didn't do anything wrong! When Kerry met with enemy leaders in Paris to discuss terms of our nation's surrender WHILE he was still in service, you see nothing wrong with that! Everything he has done, every slight to t=our nation and its military, you have no problem with that. Even this miserable 'joke' that blew up, you won't even say 1 negative thing about him now, after an entire career of such 'gaffes' and attacks against the military.......

Just as what Kerry did recently tells alot about him, so too does your own continuous blind defense of him do so of you.

easyt65 said:
Just as what Kerry did recently tells alot about him, so too does your own continuous blind defense of him do so of you.
easyt, are you talking to me? funny, if so, you attribute a lot things to me that I didn't actually say.

easyt65 said:
The actual thread is about Kerry's whole history of attacking the military, disrespecting the military, and using them for his own personal benefit.

easyt65 said:

And you Liberals wonder why you never get many Military votes?!

Sounds like you could've reigned yourself in and could've been more sensible if you just would've reminded yourself what the thread was actually about a little earlier.

Kerry = 1 person

Liberals / Democrats = millions of people

Nifty:

1st comment not about you.

2nd comment: when I say 'Democrats', I usually mean 'politicians' and not people. Where people usually use their own minds/brains, politicians usually function like lemmings, running over the cliff with the party line.

That last comment was a generic stereotype, characterized so well by Kerry, Pelosi, Murtha, Durbin, and other 'Democrats'.

Do I think ALL "Democrats" - the millions of which you referred - hate the military? Gosh, NO! If it is one thing I have learned, when I hit the foxhole under fire, there are neither atheists nor political enemies! (Maybe we should send our politicians into combat together - we would REALYY see 'NON-Partisanship/BI-partisanship' in action then! :rofl )

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom