• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kenya rules gay anal tests legal.

you're right, gays could be stuck with ted cruz, the only thing worse than living in kenya

Yeah, having a candidate against you being married is totally worse than being raped by the state. :roll:

Yeah, having a candidate against you being married is totally worse than being raped by the state. :roll:

Which, by the way, was Hillary's position at one time. She was against it before she was for it. :rolleyes:

I have a serious question-how do you physically test for lesbianism? seems you are less likely to be found out!

No idea. Maybe Kenya's most prestigious scientists need to make a device called the "Lesbian Detector 3000" so they can find out.

You have to realize these Libs don't realize how lucky they have it in America. They complain about the unfair system they have while texting their friends on their 800 dollar phone, while watching 300 channels on their 60 inch HDTV, while living in their air conditioned ADT secured home paid for by their parents that slave away all day, in order for their kids to sit and whine about capitalism.

Which, by the way, was Hillary's position at one time. She was against it before she was for it. :rolleyes:

same with Obama. I wonder why Hillary would be against gay marriage other than for pandering political reasons. Lots of people in DC have said Hillary has had more ***** than her husband.

No idea. Maybe Kenya's most prestigious scientists need to make a device called the "Lesbian Detector 3000" so they can find out.

I am sure its a problem they plan on licking!

I'm sure they will have no problem personally testing this out. Just like they want to cavity search men.

seems stupid to me-what are they expecting-someone to squeal in pleasure? however, I do know (from a criminal investigation) that a murder victim was determined to have been a gay prostitute because of the development of hemorrhoids at a young age that the ME attributed to his "trade"

So who knows what the Kenyan bureau of proctology is intending

i knew this was done in europe for centuries. Apparently egypt started doing this last year too. 150 were arrested and subjected to this:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/lesterfeder/egyptian-doctors-think-this-torturous-exam-can-detect-chroni

“First we make them take the prostrate position — the position that Muslims take when they pray,”

“The shape of the hole will change,” he said. The anus “won’t be normal any more and will look like the female vagina.”

“A normal man’s anus can’t take more than one joint of the small finger,” he said.

Truly medieval

Yep. And when she was asked about why she changed her position later, all she responded with was "I have a strong record, and that I've always been in favor of gay marriage".

Sure you were, Hillary. Sure you were.

i knew this was done in europe for centuries. Apparently egypt started doing this last year too. 150 were arrested and subjected to this:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/lesterfeder/egyptian-doctors-think-this-torturous-exam-can-detect-chroni

“First we make them take the prostrate position — the position that Muslims take when they pray,”

“The shape of the hole will change,” he said. The anus “won’t be normal any more and will look like the female vagina.”

“A normal man’s anus can’t take more than one joint of the small finger,” he said.

Truly medieval

LOL that's complete nonsense-if your butt hole looks like a vagina I'd suggest its not something cylindrical you've been taking up you. maybe a Frisbee?

LOL that's complete nonsense-if your butt hole looks like a vagina I'd suggest its not something cylindrical you've been taking up you. maybe a Frisbee?

yeah it's clear that 'doctor' has never seen a vagina

also i can't tell if he's suggesting that muslims take it in the ass

yeah it's clear that 'doctor' has never seen a vagina

also i can't tell if he's suggesting that muslims take it in the ass

I think he just gets off looking up the butts of other men. He has an anal fixation

I wonder if Kenya will make strap ons illegal and ban married women from buying vibrators lest they use such devices to screw up the important law enforcement investigations of the "rectum squad"

I suspect Chromium fears Ted Cruz saying he is a "sinner" more than getting Bureaucrat Big Finger examining him. The fact is-the president of the USA cannot do much to harm gays even if he tried. That's an issue where the opposition is fading away rather quickly.

He vowed to put in place a supreme court that would undo all the progress we've made. That is way more than 'mean words', which would be disgraceful enough for the president

Discrimination is all the same to me, whether kenyan or a texas senator, it all has one logical end point, which is **anything they can get away with**. I will not credit ted cruz just because he's restrained from doing quite as much damage as the witch doctors in kenya. He is no better than them. I'll just quote the editor of "The Advocate" in his speech today...

"You cannot relentlessly discriminate against us and dehumanize us and then stand back and act shocked when someone takes your ideas into his black rotted heart and slaughters us...So listen you mitch mcconnels, family research councils, who methodically work to keep us down and keep the madmen armed, you ****ed with the wrong group of people!"

I wonder if Kenya will make strap ons illegal and ban married women from buying vibrators lest they use such devices to screw up the important law enforcement investigations of the "rectum squad"

If their government is enacting butt hole exams I am fairly sure a vibrator is already illegal there.

He vowed to put in place a supreme court that would undo all the progress we've made. That is way more than 'mean words', which would be disgraceful enough for the president

Discrimination is all the same to me, whether kenyan or a texas senator, it all has one logical end point, which is **anything they can get away with**. I will not credit ted cruz just because he's restrained from doing quite as much damage as the witch doctors in kenya. He is no better than them. I'll just quote the editor of "The Advocate" in his speech today...

"You cannot relentlessly discriminate against us and dehumanize us and then stand back and act shocked when someone takes your ideas into his black rotted heart and slaughters us...So listen you mitch mcconnels, family research councils, who methodically work to keep us down and keep the madmen armed, you ****ed with the wrong group of people!"

Cruz never could do that.

If their government is enacting butt hole exams I am fairly sure a vibrator is already illegal there.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. You'd be charged with assault with Battery

This is the problem when you equate talk based in religious viewpoints vs murder based in religious viewpoints. And this is where no one takes you seriously when you talk about the issue anymore.

another thing i won't give him credit for

We should put him on suicide watch after he learns of that action from you. I am sure he's heartbroken and depressed ;)

We should put him on suicide watch after he learns of that action from you. I am sure he's heartbroken and depressed ;)

some of his supporters here decrying the anti gay policies in kenya, that is who i'm interested in shaming

some of his supporters here decrying the anti gay policies in kenya, that is who i'm interested in shaming

I don't think you are going to have much luck doing that.

Back
Top Bottom