• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kenya Mall Attackers' Bodies Still Not Found

katsung47

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Kenya Mall Attackers' Bodies Still Not Found
NAIROBI, Kenya October 11, 2013 (AP)
By JASON STRAZIUSO Associated Press
A Western official briefed on the Kenya mall attack investigation says thebodies of the attackers have not been found.

Investigators, including FBI agents, are working their way through the collapsedmall rubble following the four-day siege on Westgate Mall that began Sept. 21.At least 67 people died in the attack.

The official said Friday that the attackers' bodies could be under therubble but that it's not yet confirmed. Kenyan officials have said mallsecurity video shows at least four attackers, though there are indications thatperhaps two more attackers took part.

The official said the real names of the attackers aren't yet known. Namesreleased by Kenya's military previously are only operational nicknames. Theofficial insisted on anonymity because the information has not yet beenpublicly released.
http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/kenya-mall-attackers-bodies-found-20543577

Like what happened in Bin Laden case and Sandy Hook shootings, no body was seen.

Like what happened in Bin Laden case and Sandy Hook shootings, no body was seen.

"You produce 6 million Jew corpses right this instant or the Holocaust never happened!!!!"

Honestly dude, I don't want to see any bodies.

Maybe you've got some depraved, voyeuristic dead-people fetish, I'm happy taking someone's word that n number of people died.

Besides, where does it end? If they show you pictures do you then turn to, "It's just a picture!!! I won't believe it until I can finger-bang those dead kids!!!!"

Conspiracy theory about mass killing, not breaking news.

"You produce 6 million Jew corpses right this instant or the Holocaust never happened!!!!"

Maybe you've got some depraved, voyeuristic dead-people fetish, I'm happy taking someone's word that n number of people died.

Besides, where does it end? If they show you pictures do you then turn to, "It's just a picture!!! I won't believe it until I can finger-bang those dead kids!!!!"

I didn't say it never happened. I would say it was a false flag attack. 911 attack did happen. But many "attackers" still alive, what's your say?

MANY 9-11 "HIJACKERS" ARE STILL ALIVE.
The world's media has reported that many of the so-called hijackers "fingered" by the FBI are still alive. For example the BBC (British Broadcasting Cooperation) carried this report:

Hijack "suspects" alive and well.

The following article is a remake of http://www.mujahideen.fsnet.co.uk/wtc/wtc-hijackers.htm which lists many of the media articles dealing with the hijackers who were not hijackers.

Many 9-11 "Hijackers" are Still Alive.

They're still sifting through rubble *shrug*

Sorry it's not happening fast enough for everyone.

You don't have to intimidate. I quote the news from mainstream media. I have my opinion on these news. What's wrong with it?

The only problem is my comment doesn't conform with your favor. Or is it too true to be known by others?

You don't have to intimidate. I quote the news from mainstream media. I have my opinion on these news. What's wrong with it?

The only problem is my comment doesn't conform with your favor. Or is it too true to be known by others?

They're still sorting through the aftermath at the scene. I don't know what you want people to say.

You know, if they can't find the attacker's few bodies, that means they aren't finding all of the victims yet, either. This is a tragedy, and it's heartbreaking . . . but I don't think you're seeing it that way. The Conspiracy Hatchery knows no limits.

All it means is that they are still in the process of sorting through everything - nothing more, nothing less.

Personally I wish pictures of bodies were released with the permission from the families of course. Maybe if we saw the victims of such tradegies the general public might not forget them so quickly.

Bad comparison, dude.

They're still sorting through the aftermath at the scene. I don't know what you want people to say.

You know, if they can't find the attacker's few bodies, that means they aren't finding all of the victims yet, either. This is a tragedy, and it's heartbreaking . . . but I don't think you're seeing it that way. The Conspiracy Hatchery knows no limits.

All it means is that they are still in the process of sorting through everything - nothing more, nothing less.

When did the shooting happen? 9/21. What day is today? 10/13. They still coouldn't clear the field and count the bodies?

When did the shooting happen? 9/21. What day is today? 10/13. They still coouldn't clear the field and count the bodies?

Well then maybe you should move, become a citizen of said nation, work your way up to the task force that does that, and improve their system.

Again, sorry it's not happening fast enough for you. :roll:

Why should I care about Obama's country of birth, and why should I care if bodies were found?

Well then maybe you should move, become a citizen of said nation, work your way up to the task force that does that, and improve their system.

Again, sorry it's not happening fast enough for you. :roll:

Though you try to find excuse, you obviously missed a piece of the news, "Investigators, including FBI agents, are working their way through the collapsedmall rubble following the four-day siege on Westgate Mall that began Sept. 21.At least 67 people died in the attack." Does Africa weather dumb FBI?

Why should I care about Obama's country of birth, and why should I care if bodies were found?

Ask FBI, why would they be there?
Investigators, including FBI agents, are working their way through the collapsedmall rubble following the four-day siege on Westgate Mall that began Sept. 21.At least 67 people died in the attack.

792. Kenya Mall shooting is a false flag (10/4/2013)

Symptoms Western intelligence is behind this case.

(1) The Feds used to recruit terrorists in domestic community. I have alleged Tsarnaev Brothers were recruited to penetrate Chechen rebel group. In this terror case, though there were only four attackers, British and US were all involved in.

James Norton 10/4/2013

On Monday, Al Shabab claimed via Twitter that three of the attackers were America-based, with two of them coming from Minnesota, whose Twin City area has one of the largest Somali communities in the United States, with more than 80,000 people.
Kenyan police actions since Westgate attack raise red flags

Interpol launches global hunt for British 'White Widow'

9/26/2013

London (AFP) - The British woman dubbed the "White Widow" was at the centre of a worldwide hunt on Thursday after Interpol issued an international arrest notice in the wake of the Kenya shopping mall attack.

Interpol in global hunt for British 'White Widow'

Only 4 Attackers Seen In Footage Of Kenya's Westgate Mall, Government Initially Estimated 10 To 15

Only 4 Attackers Seen In Footage Of Kenya's Westgate Mall, Government Initially Estimated 10 To 15

White widow was said to be related to the London 7/7 bombing which was also regarded as a false flag case.

2. The owner of Westgate Mall could be tracked to 911 attack. It seems a make money style for them.

THE NAIROBI WESTGATE MALL MINDRAPE
24 September 2013

It wasn't possible to prove the exact shareholding but one of the directors of the Westgate mall is one Israeli citizen, Frank Lowy. An Israeli with the same name had an interesting relationship with Larry Silverstein properties. Yes, the one and only Silverstein who owned the World Trade Complex and managed to double his insurance payout.

Silverstein and Westfield America insured the complex for $3.55 billion, but after the attacks of September 11 lodged a claim for $7.1 billion on the premise that each plane collision constituted a separate act of terrorism, doubling the payout. Most people know about "Lucky"Larry Silverstein's part in 9/11 and his dubious connections to Binyamin Netanyahu et al, but not much has been reported on Lowy, so let's have a look.

Karanja'z Place: THE NAIROBI WESTGATE MALL MINDRAPE

3. In 911 attack, none of 19 hijackers was from Iraq, Afghan or Iran, they were mostly from friendly countries of US. 16 of them were Saudis. That strange fact acknowledged me that when the Feds is to commit a crime, they used to choose a place that they could control- either it’s an ally or a puppet. Kenya is a puppet. They would do everythig to cover up the crime US committed.

In 1998, there was a big embassy bombing in Nairobi, Kenya. That terror attack first introduced Al Qaida and Bin Laden to the world. It justified the 911 attack three years later. After 15 years, they arranged another terror attack. Which is used to justify a domestic terror attack in US, I think.

Bad comparison, dude.

Yeah.

Tough to compare one idiot conspiracy theory to another idiot conspiracy theory on an apples to apples basis.

I'll try to do better in the future when comparing two imaginary events.

Sees picture of bodies, claims that they're actors.

Yeah.

Tough to compare one idiot conspiracy theory to another idiot conspiracy theory on an apples to apples basis.

I'll try to do better in the future when comparing two imaginary events.

You're talking about the victims. The thread is about the attackers.

Do even know what an apple is?

Do even know what an apple is?

In terms of the discussion I'm having "apples" are dead bodies.

It doesn't seem to matter, in respect to idiot conspiracy theories, whether the "apples" are victims or attackers.

If you can't or won't produce the "apples" and present them for public scrutiny then there is some segment of the population that's going to say, "No "apples"? Then it never happened".

Does that clear things up for you? Or do you need me to hold your hand and walk you through it using stick figures?

In terms of the discussion I'm having "apples" are dead bodies.

It doesn't seem to matter, in respect to idiot conspiracy theories, whether the "apples" are victims or attackers.

If you can't or won't produce the "apples" and present them for public scrutiny then there is some segment of the population that's going to say, "No "apples"? Then it never happened".

Does that clear things up for you? Or do you need me to hold your hand and walk you through it using stick figures?

Allow me to clear things up for you...no one said the attack didn't happen...lol!

1. According to the news, only four attackers were seen in video. Two were from America, one was from Britain (White widow). My question is: What was their target? If they were Al Qaida, what is their enemy? Why they gave up the main enemy but cross the ocean to attack a mall in Africa? I allege it was organized by western intelligence because clues relate to 911 attack and London 7/7 bombing.

2. No attackers body was found. It means the attackers left without a loss. Consider it happened in Capital of Kenya and the occupation lasted for three days. It's unbelievable. I think it was done under the help of authority.

Please have your reason to debate instead of ranting "conspiracy".

I don't know if this is true or not, but I thought I heard on the radio that the attackers escaped out of a security tunnel while the Kenyan army was looting the stores in the mall. That would explain why the bodies weren't found.

I think the Nairobi mall shooting was created to justify shopping cernter shooting spree in US. Just like the Nairobi US Embassy bombing in 1998 which justified the 911 attack later.

793. Shopping center’s shooting and October plot (10/8/2013)

The news said that three of the Kenya mall attackers were America-based. (see #792) It raises a question why did they take that much trouble to transfer some of their members from America to Africa. They haven’t had any people there? No, there are plenty of them. Yesterday, news reported that US Seals raided a terrorist base in Somalia. The mission failed because there was a strong resist. The terrorists have a force strong enough to repulse Seals’ attack couldn’t find three men in Mall attack and need aid from US? It’s ridiculous.

What is the main target of Al Qaida?

Al Qaeda calls for attacks inside United States

9/13/2013

DUBAI (Reuters) - Al Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahri urged small-scale attacks inside the United States to "bleed America economically", adding he hoped eventually to see a more significant strike, according to the SITE monitoring service.

Al Qaeda calls for attacks inside United States

Yet they attacked a Kenya mall. I think it was a false flag terror attack and would be used to justify a big terror attack in US. I try to stay at home but have to go out to buy food. I worry about a shopping center’s shooting spree. The Feds have a large amount of houses holding in my case. They are eager to finish the case so they can release those real estates property. The original schedule was it could be resolved before September. (before FBI Chief Robert Mueller’s stepping down) We saw Bernanke had promised to taper Q.E. in September. The plan went soured, now everything is pending: the time to taper Q.E.; the candidate of new Federal Reserve Chair; probably also the limit of new national debt ceiling.

Back
Top Bottom