• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kenosha Shooter Killed Convicted Pedophile, Epsteinist

truthatallcost

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Kyle Rittenhouse shot two men to death as they were savagely attacking him with skateboards, fists, and kicks. We're learning more about the men who were killed (we have our ways), yet the media is remaining silent. One of the dead Antifa activists is Joseph 'Jojo' Rosenbaum, a convicted sex offender who was legally required to register for life.

Joseph Rosenbaum

6006320200710.jpg

Joseph D Rosenbaum - Sex Offender in Kenosha, WI 53142 - WI60063

Why are Antifa members so often exposed as sex offenders? Is there something about the sex offender's way of thinking that would be drawn to supporting anarchy, communism, and radical change in America?

Last edited:
I couldn't care less what kind of people he murdered, he still murdered two people with an illegally obtained rifle. End of story.

And I'm skeptical he was assaulted with a skateboard, when there isn't a drop of blood or wound on him that I've seen, but I'll wait for evidence.

EDIT: saw the photo, more in a second.

Where is the proof for this? Not that you can go out and murder past criminals like the Punisher, btw. Not even Rorschach murdered prior criminals...and Rorschach was a total psychopath.

Kyle Rittenhouse shot two men to death as they were savagely attacking him with skateboards, fists, and kicks. We're learning more about the men who were killed (we have our ways), yet the media is remaining silent. One of the dead Antifa activists is Joseph 'Jojo' Rosenbaum, a convicted sex offender who was legally required to register for life.

Joseph Rosenbaum

6006320200710.jpg

Joseph D Rosenbaum - Sex Offender in Kenosha, WI 53142 - WI60063

Why are Antifa members so often exposed as sex offenders? Is there something about the sex offender's way of thinking that would be drawn to supporting anarchy, communism, and radical change in America?

Conviction date 2002. Joseph was 18 years old. City-data.com states offense was 'sexual conduct with minor.' If it were pedophilia it would refer to assault of child like others on the database. What was the victim? 16? 17? Would you call an 18 year old in a relationship with a 16 year old a 'pedophile?'

Where is the proof for this? Not that you can go out and murder past criminals like the Punisher, btw. Not even Rorschach murdered prior criminals...and Rorschach was a total psychopath.
It's hard to know what's truth and what's bull****.

Conservatives are saying Rorschach was hit before he started firing, while liberals are saying he had already shot into the crowd before that.

Who knows what's true. The BLM and Antifa protests have gone wild and escalated to violence, but OTOH, I seriously doubt an out of state alt-righter like Rorschach went there armed to the teeth and wasn't looking for a confrontation.

It's hard to know what's truth and what's bull****.

Conservatives are saying Rorschach was hit before he started firing, while liberals are saying he had already shot into the crowd before that.

Who knows what's true. The BLM and Antifa protests have gone wild and escalated to violence, but OTOH, I seriously doubt an out of state alt-righter like Rorschach went there armed to the teeth and wasn't looking for a confrontation.

At this point the safe thing is to assume they're all lying and wait for the facts to come out. I have a hunch that truthatallcosts is completely lying.

At this point the safe thing is to assume they're all lying and wait for the facts to come out. I have a hunch that truthatallcosts is completely lying.
In many states if you're committing a felony when you kill someone, self defense isn't legally applicable.

Rittenhouse was committing a felony when he traveled across state lines with an assault rife as a minor, so prosecutors will no doubt make the case he had a premeditated motive to instigate a violent confrontation with marchers.

So is this a thread promoting the murder of those who had underage gf's at age 18?

The guy was definitely out of control, screaming "Shoot me Nigga!" at the group of armed dudes. I wonder if he was just waiting for someone to leave the group and thought that the kid would be easy prey?

In many states if you're committing a felony when you kill someone, self defense isn't legally applicable.

Rittenhouse was committing a felony when he traveled across state lines with an assault rife as a minor, so prosecutors will no doubt make the case he had a premeditated motive to instigate a violent confrontation with marchers.

wish this board had a legal expert on gun law around because your post caused a couple of questions, found below

is a minor not allowed to bear arms in wisconsin?

is a minor not allowed to cross a state line while possessing a fire arm?

So is this a thread promoting the murder of those who had underage gf's at age 18?

Assuming that's even true in the first place, which I'm not sure it is.

wish this board had a legal expert on gun law around because your post caused a couple of questions, found below

Not pretending to be an expert, but I've been shooting in Wisconsin since I was 12 and pretty sure a minor can possess a gun when under the supervision of an adult (e.g. for hunting, target shooting, etc).

1. Nope.
2. Nope.

Both are felonies.

Not pretending to be an expert, but I've been shooting in Wisconsin since I was 12 and pretty sure a minor can possess a gun when under the supervision of an adult (e.g. for hunting, target shooting, etc).
Same in Texas, but that's not legally possession. The parent is still the legal possessor of the weapon under the law here.

Minors can't own guns or take them across state lines.

Conviction date 2002. Joseph was 18 years old. City-data.com states offense was 'sexual conduct with minor.' If it were pedophilia it would refer to assault of child like others on the database. What was the victim? 16? 17? Would you call an 18 year old in a relationship with a 16 year old a 'pedophile?'

Yeah, no. Rosenbaum also practiced his sexual deviancy in Arizona, plus multiple other charges.

JOSEPH, ROSENBAUM Inmate 172556: Arizona Prisons (DOC)

04/18/2003 ANY SEX ACT/STLK
01/08/2007 ASSAULT W/WEAPON
04/04/2008 POSS/MANUF WEAPN
02/24/2009 ASSAULT ON STAFF
02/24/2009 TAMPERING W/SECURTY/SAFTY DEV
03/01/2009 ASSLT STAFF THROWING SUBSTNCES
08/14/2009 TAMPERING W/SECURTY/SAFTY
09/17/2009 ARSON
10/18/2009 POSSESS DRUGS OR NARCOTICS
02/16/2010 ASSAULT ON STAFF
03/21/2010 ASSAULT ON STAFF
08/01/2010 OBSTRUCTING STAFF

-------------

It's little wonder why Joseph D Rosenbaum joined Antifa; he was a psychopath who was completely unable to function without preying on other people. A real lefty winner there Geoist. Nice job trying to cover for him, facepalm x1,000,000

Same in Texas, but that's not legally possession. The parent is still the legal possessor of the weapon under the law here.

Minors can't own guns or take them across state lines.

Yeah, I suppose determining what we mean by possession in legal-ese is important here.

Yeah, no. Rosenbaum also practiced his sexual deviancy in Arizona, plus multiple other charges.

JOSEPH, ROSENBAUM Inmate 172556: Arizona Prisons (DOC)

04/18/2003 ANY SEX ACT/STLK
01/08/2007 ASSAULT W/WEAPON
04/04/2008 POSS/MANUF WEAPN
02/24/2009 ASSAULT ON STAFF
02/24/2009 TAMPERING W/SECURTY/SAFTY DEV
03/01/2009 ASSLT STAFF THROWING SUBSTNCES
08/14/2009 TAMPERING W/SECURTY/SAFTY
09/17/2009 ARSON
10/18/2009 POSSESS DRUGS OR NARCOTICS
02/16/2010 ASSAULT ON STAFF
03/21/2010 ASSAULT ON STAFF
08/01/2010 OBSTRUCTING STAFF

-------------

It's little wonder why Joseph D Rosenbaum joined Antifa; he was a psychopath who was completely unable to function without preying on other people. A real lefty winner there Geoist. Nice job trying to cover for him, facepalm x1,000,000

Not interested in defending or excusing Rosenbaum's crimes (not that they matter in Kyle's case). But you are the one who said pedophilia. Do you have any evidence to this pedophilia outside of his conviction of sexual conduct with a minor when that minor could very well have been 16 or 17?

There are certain restrictions depending on age and type of weapon, but it is legal for a 17 year old to own a rifle.

Not interested in defending or excusing Rosenbaum's crimes (not that they matter in Kyle's case). But you are the one who said pedophilia. Do you have any evidence to this pedophilia outside of his conviction of sexual conduct with a minor when that minor could very well have been 16 or 17?

You're still guessing that his victim was a 16/17 year old girl, in order to clean up his image. He had 5 charges of 'throwing substances at prison guards'. Wow, that's just really something Geoist.. Why don't we assume that the substance in question was confetti, in order to further delude ourselves and look silly?

Lol, since when have you cared about all the facts before making a judgment? Something bad said about Trump, you believe it. Something bad said about cops and you believe it. Something bad about a protester, you just know it’s fake.

Back
Top Bottom