• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Kenosha Mayor Thanks Trump & National Guard For Riot Clean Up , GULP !

Eatomus

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Kenosha Mayor thanks Trump and National Guard Today for kicking Biden's militant pajama boy base of anarchists / elderly citizen abusers to the curb .
This as the polls now show that rioting in America's cities is surpassing pandemic as concern #1 for election.
GULP !

Kenosha Mayor thanks Trump and National Guard Today for kicking Biden's militant pajama boy base of anarchists / elderly citizen abusers to the curb .
This as the polls now show that rioting in America's cities is surpassing pandemic as concern #1 for election.
GULP !

Not even a link?

Is this true or made up?

GULP !

Man, those links you provided were convincing. I'm betting you are a member of QueefAnon.

Er, those are all PRE-The Donald visit.

The OP was something imaginary about 'after' his visit.

Are you up to speed now?

This is the barely coherent and grammatically inept speech of a man who desperately wants to be able to claim that he "cured coronavirus."

That's it, in a nutshell. When we do get a handle on this crisis, he wants to be able to pull out footage and declare "I called it! I said use this! I said try this! I told them to do this, it was my idea!" He's just doing it with lots of stupid stuff because he doesnt want to miss an opportunity. He's afraid 'the big one' will be mentioned and he wont get credit for it.

It's all about declaring himself the savior of the cv crisis and we'll hear all about it, esp in his campaign. (Which is basically each of his press briefings these days) --- Lursa

I suspect O.P.'s like this are what happens when impressionable, believing, Trump supporters, hear Trump's rhetoric and proclaim it to the world.

Not even a link?

Is this true or made up?

You do know he went to Kenosha today right ?
Why aren't you talking about the escalation of violence that happened today ? lol.
Double GULP !

O.P.'s like this, are what happens when impressionable, believing, Trump supporters, hear Trump's rhetoric and proclaim it to the world.

Why aren't you talking about the escalation of violence predicted by his presence in Kenosha today then ?
Lol ?
Wait, you mean there was none ?

GULP !

Not even a link?

Is this true or made up?

Actually I would like to see a link also, I have searched several browsers and news services and I can not find what is stated.

GULP !

Eg2gxnqWoAEZrFZ

This fact still remains.

GULP !

Link or you are a Liar...GULP!

GULP !

Anything is possible when you lie.

Why aren't you talking about the escalation of violence predicted by his presence in Kenosha today then ?
Lol ?
I still haven't found a way to get past your (likely erroneous) initial claim ...

Lol ?
Why bother? We are winning.
US election 2020: Biden's GOP endorsements show the cracks in Trump's coalition - CNNPolitics
Joe Biden is attracting more crossover endorsements from prominent members of the opposing party than any other presidential candidate from either side in decades. That doesn't guarantee the former vice president victory in November, but history suggests it could signal a lasting break in the Republican coalition that provides new opportunities to Democrats for years to come.

GULP !

What does the "GULP" signify, you swallowing the salty liquid emissions of a certain political figure?

Trump selling that what he did is what Biden will do.
Eg2dIaAWAAYMKEi

And, of course, we know exactly who buys it.

Back
Top Bottom