• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kellyanne is stepping down

Stealers Wheel

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
In a report from the Washington Post, longtime Trump advisor Kellyanne Conway is stepping down from her post at the White House "to spend more time with her family."

Conway is scheduled to speak at the RNC this coming Wednesday.

I wonder what she is up to. Is she getting ****canned? Is she about to be dispatched to save Trump's flailing campaign? The timing on this announcement seems sketchy.

In a report from the Washington Post, longtime Trump advisor Kellyanne Conway is stepping down from her post at the White House "to spend more time with her family."

I wonder what she is up to. Is she getting ****canned? Is she about to be dispatched to save Trump's flailing campaign? The timing on this announcement seems sketchy.

I have always thought that she was 'anonymous'. Perhaps they are getting close to exposing her. The polar opposites between her and her husband just couldn't go on forever. She probably also doesn't want to have anything to do with a loosing proposition.

#FamilyFirst

Her husband left the Lincoln Project for the same reason.

That's a good thing, right?

#FamilyFirst

Her husband left the Lincoln Project for the same reason.

That's a good thing, right?

That's the cover story, anyway.

I've always been leery of these two. While Kellyanne was busy spewing Trump nonsense to the media, George was always careful to direct his criticism at Trump, and not the Trump mouthpiece that is his wife. Guess they must have had some sort of ground rules.

Back
Top Bottom