• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kellyanne Conway

Bucky

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
She was selfish in taking the position. Her daughter now is filing papers to be emancipated from her.

She's a bad mother/wife. Was the money worth it Kellyanne? You sold your soul to the devil.

Kellyanne, you are a bad role model for your daugthers being paid as a subservient toad to President Trump.

George Conway acts like a child on Twitter.

Those poor kids must be the laughingstock of their school.

She was selfish in taking the position. Her daughter now is filing papers to be emancipated from her.

She's a bad mother/wife. Was the money worth it Kellyanne? You sold your soul to the devil.

I think she wrote the op-ed, with the help of her husband to make it sound like "not her", and hates Trump, but she's so self important she envisions herself as one of his "handlers".:roll:

Why are you talking to KAC like she will ever read this thread?

She is leaving the Trump administration at the end of the month. Breaking news.

Yes. Now, why are you addressing her?

Not surprising, Conway further trashed her marriage and her relationship with her daughter just to stay in Trump’s administration as long as she did.

Turns out George Conway is withdrawing from his work for the Lincoln Project too.

Could you revert to being the hardcore Trump supporter you were?

Yes you can.

Thank you

...Her husband, George T. Conway III, a conservative lawyer and outspoken critic of the president, is also stepping back from his role on the Lincoln Project, an outside group of Republicans devoted to defeating Trump in November. He will also take a hiatus from Twitter, the venue he has often used to attack the president...

Oh noes...George is one of the few tweets I look forward to reading on Twitter. Oh well, he's doing the right thing to save his family...hopefully he'll be back in a month or so.

Thank God she's leaving. She never once had a discussion about anything as she turned every interview into an inane argument based on trumptard talking points.

Her contribution to the country was to poison the public discourse with her “alternative facts” gibberish. This led directly to Trump and his minions calling everything they didn’t like “fake news”. So thanks for that Kellyanne.

Not surprising, Conway further trashed her marriage and her relationship with her daughter just to stay in Trump’s administration as long as she did.

Turns out George Conway is withdrawing from his work for the Lincoln Project too.

But not hanging on to Election Day, a mere 70 odd days out. Oh yea...Donnie Boy's re-election bid is really going well.

Some enterprising Lincoln Project aide is just going to put those tapes from Donnie's sister on a spool and just keep replaying it over and over and over again on YouTube.

But not hanging on to Election Day, a mere 70 odd days out. Oh yea...Donnie Boy's re-election bid is really going well.

Some enterprising Lincoln Project aide is just going to put those tapes from Donnie's sister on a spool and just keep replaying it over and over and over again on YouTube.

Unsure it matters enough, given what the Conway's were doing I would chalk the whole thing up as a useless distraction for the Trump Administration & Campaign.

Unsure it matters enough, given what the Conway's were doing I would chalk the whole thing up as a useless distraction for the Trump Administration & Campaign.

Yup expect the Trump tweets, "I hardly knew her", "have not seen her much the last 5 minutes!".

You used to be a hardcore trump supporter. Why did you stop?

Assuming you did stop, of course. Can never tell with you.

Yup expect the Trump tweets, "I hardly knew her", "have not seen her much the last 5 minutes!".

I'm sure he will dig into George more than Kellyanne, but neither are immune from Trump's hate filled twitter tirades.

Back
Top Bottom