• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kellyanne Conway to Leave White House at end of month

lurchadams

Zoom Warrior
Banned
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Kellyanne Conway To Leave White House At The End Of The Month | HuffPost

Kellyanne Conway, one of President Donald Trump’s longest-serving advisers and a stalwart defender of his administration, will leave the White House at the end of the month.

Conway, who serves as a senior adviser, said she made the decision in partnership with her husband to focus on their family.*The Washington Post first reported*the news on Sunday evening.]Kellyanne Conway, one of President Donald Trump’s longest-serving advisers and a stalwart defender of his administration, will leave the White House at the end of the month.

Conway, who serves as a senior adviser, said she made the decision in partnership with her husband to focus on their family.*The Washington Post first reported*the news on Sunday evening.

Yes I'll bet that family could use some work! Why did you sell your soul to the devil, Mommy?

Last edited:
Kellyanne Conway To Leave White House At The End Of The Month | HuffPost

[Kellyanne Conway, one of President Donald Trump’s longest-serving advisers and a stalwart defender of his administration, will leave the White House at the end of the month.

Conway, who serves as a senior adviser, said she made the decision in partnership with her husband to focus on their family.*The Washington Post first reported*the news on Sunday evening.]

Yes I'll bet that family could use some work! Why did you sell your soul to the devil, Mommy?

Apparently, her daughter- a minor celebrity on Tik tok, says she’s asking for emancipation. Her husband is also withdrawing from the Lincoln Project.

Sounds to me like they’ve got teenage kids who are getting tired of absent parents saying really awful things on TV a lot.

But it seems like there might be some real issues, so I think I’ll just be thankful they are working this out away from the public eye.

Imagine watching your mother on TV lying all the time to protect Trump's corruption, cruelty and incompetence. She might just save her mother's soul.

Kellyanne's going to also help out the victims of the families that are still dealing with PTSD from the Bowling Green Massacre.

Rats....sinking ship...

Just like when she left the Cruz campaign.

Rumor is Trump has already found a replacement. Next week after the end of the free form, non-planned, signature Trump administration event, highlighted by mass chaos, Conway will leave the White House and will be immediately replaced by Sarah Huckabee. The army corps of engineers has already been contacted to bring Sarah back on a forklift, making it easier for everyone.

Apparently, her daughter- a minor celebrity on Tik tok, says she’s asking for emancipation. Her husband is also withdrawing from the Lincoln Project.

Sounds to me like they’ve got teenage kids who are getting tired of absent parents saying really awful things on TV a lot.

But it seems like there might be some real issues, so I think I’ll just be thankful they are working this out away from the public eye.

Good move for the kids, for sure!

Edit: I wonder how much "severence" Conway received in return for not writing a tell-all book?

I don’t think Trump has that kind of money.

You’ll see a book.

She already wrote the first book, The Warning by Anonymous. She probably has another waiting in the wings. Or she's just going to unload in the press in time for the elections. This is my best guess, not inside information.

Similar to what I wrote in the other thread. How long can the family be sp publicly split?

But you know I suspect there's an element of 'sinking ship' on Conway's part. She's a spokesperson for Trump. If he loses on her watch, she's not as marketable as a spokesperson or pundit anymore. Better to leave now, start a new career before losing any street cred in right-wing circles.

Back
Top Bottom