• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kellyanne Conway says Donald Trump’s team has ‘alternative facts.’ Which pretty much

Re: Kellyanne Conway says Donald Trump’s team has ‘alternative facts.’ Which pretty m

You might want to take a look at your party before saying that...lol

What party would that be?

Like what?

My god, are you serious?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...med-another-candidate/?utm_term=.f26e8272f184

That proves my point. :lamo

That what? Your guy is incredibly thin-skinned and wants to insult/fight everyone he disagrees with?

Re: Kellyanne Conway says Donald Trump’s team has ‘alternative facts.’ Which pretty m

The right-wing is becoming increasingly postmodernistic.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Hmm. "keeping a straight face while lying" Interesting that it seems to have not been applied to Obama and Josh Earnest or his predecessors.

Or are you asserting that those people never lied?

They should get used to being lied to?

LOL!! Read my post again, eh?

They should get used to being spanked.

Why should we distrust Donald? Everything he has predicted so far has come true. We should give him the benefit of the doubt.

He couldn't even predict his own win. :lol:

But yeah let us give the benefit of the doubt to the guy who started a mortgage company just before the 2008 crash. :lamo

They should get used to being lied to?

I'd say already used to being lied to for, oh, at least the last 10 years.

I heard her say that. It obviously wasn't what she meant to say, and IMHO she just made a verbal mistake in her wording because Chuck Todd had pissed her off.

She said it at least twice. She also said that it was not the press's job to research the truth? Was that a mistake also?

"Your job is not to call things ridiculous that are said by our press secretary and our president. That's not your job," Conway said.

Conway: Trump White House offered 'alternative facts' on crowd size - CNNPolitics.com

Spanked on what?
Can you define Alt Facts? In my little world people call them lies.

false reporting

irresponsible and reckless

He couldn't even predict his own win. :lol:

But yeah let us give the benefit of the doubt to the guy who started a mortgage company just before the 2008 crash. :lamo

He did predict victory. I have several claims of Donald saying he would win.

I'd say already used to being lied to for, oh, at least the last 10 years.

Definitely more than 8.

false reporting

Where, aside from the Churchill bust, where the reporter apologized.
I really feel for Spicer. And to have that as his 1st press conference, which was needless to say directed by Trump.
What a waste of such a momentous occasion by President Trump.

He did predict victory. I have several claims of Donald saying he would win.

Is that why he said the whole thing was rigged?

false reporting

You've just defined alternative facts as a lie. Which is what the Trump administration has done.

Conway said there is room for disagreement about the numbers.

Todd clings to one number and the trump administration sees it differently

Frankly after listening to both arguments I think its difficult to pick which one is right

You've just defined alternative facts as a lie. Which is what the Trump administration has done.

Huh?? I made no such definition.

Dude...you should know by now that you cannot twist my words to mean something entirely different. It just won't work.

You are dismissed.

Anyone that cannot tell that the number of people at trumps inauguration were way less than Obamas are at least as dumb as the congressman that was worried about tipping over an island,

Conway said there is room for disagreement about the numbers.

Todd clings to one number and the trump administration sees it differently

Frankly after listening to both arguments I think its difficult to pick which one is right

From what I have seen, there was a significant drop in numbers from past inaugurations.

It's like the republican party is trying to purge anyone with an iq over single digits. I guess it is easier to con morons.

From what I have seen, there was a significant drop in numbers from past inaugurations.

I have to be honest and say less than Obama drew in 2008.

Definitely more than 8.

Last time I checked, 10 is more than 8. If you ask me, there's far too much of that going on, on all sides at all levels, period.

You have to see the difference between making an EXTREMELY optimistic claim about a policy that doesn't come true and lying about something that happened yesterday.

And even Trump acknowledges Obama has deported millions of immigrants.

""President Obama has moved millions of people out. Nobody knows about it. Nobody talks about it. But under Obama, millions of people have been moved out of this country. They've been deported," Trump said."

https://medium.com/@PolitiFact/poli...d-presidential-debate-f9655566fb37#.za1biokxm

According to the numbers, its more than any other President.

Todd didn't want to talk about the MLK bust falsehood. He stormed his way right past that.

And why should he? That was one journalist that made a mistake and apologized. She wanted to broad brush it.

Do you realize that to date, no one has come up with one significant bitch about President Trump?

What planet to you live on again?

Was serial lying accepted in your family?

I have to be honest and say less than Obama drew in 2008.
Not nitpicking- 09
But I am astounded at how Trump just keeps on attacking the press from day 1.
Policies, expectation, where the country should be headed, health care, SS, Defense,ISIS, Terror Orgs. to name a few is what he should be focused on.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…