• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kellyanne Conway Accused of Posting Topless Photo of Her 16-Year-Old Daughter on Twitter

CaughtInThe

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

This story makes zero sense but it's all over the place.

" Reached for comment, a Twitter rep told Variety the company’s teams are investigating the incident. Kellyanne Conway could not be reached for comment.

According to screen captures posted by users on social media, Kellyanne Conway’s account (@KellyannePolls) shared an image of her topless teenage daughter using Twitter’s recently launched Fleets feature, which deletes posts after a 24-hour period (similar to Instagram and Snapchat’s stories). The Fleet was removed but not before Twitter users documented it. "

There has to be way more to this story. That family is dysfunctional and I won't be surprised if this story takes many turns before we find out the truth.

I assume it was an accident or a misunderstanding.

Conway doesn't seem deranged.

Despite involving someone I don't have much respect for (KC), this is one story I truly hope turns out to be fake.

" Reached for comment, a Twitter rep told Variety the company’s teams are investigating the incident. Kellyanne Conway could not be reached for comment.

According to screen captures posted by users on social media, Kellyanne Conway’s account (@KellyannePolls) shared an image of her topless teenage daughter using Twitter’s recently launched Fleets feature, which deletes posts after a 24-hour period (similar to Instagram and Snapchat’s stories). The Fleet was removed but not before Twitter users documented it. "

There has to be way more to this story. That family is dysfunctional and I won't be surprised if this story takes many turns before we find out the truth.
If true, Kellyanne is up for a felony charge.

If true, Kellyanne is up for a felony charge.
it appears to have happened.

but can it really be true?? would she REALLY purposely do that? there has to be more to this story.

Despite involving someone I don't have much respect for (KC), this is one story I truly hope turns out to be fake.
It does not appear to be "fake." But, I do see the two women at war, with Claudia currently way ahead on points.

I’m sure this was a super stupid thing that either didn’t happen as described or some dopey mistake. KellyAnne Conway didn’t purposely show her underage daughter’s boobs on Twitter. She’s a lying vicious nazi but...

So...here's what I understand so far:

Apparently, the mother posted a photo of the daughter on a twitter thing that automatically deletes the post after 24 hours.​
There is dysfunction in that family.​
The daughter implies that the photo is of her, doesn't accuse her mother of deliberately posting it, but does speculate that her mother took a picture with her phone of a picture that was on her daughter's phone.​
The daughter ends her statement with "So, Kellyanne, you are going to ****ing jail."​

I don't know...without a thorough investigation, I don't believe a thing.

I don't think it is likely that Kellyanne would deliberately post a topless picture of her daughter.​
I think it's more likely the daughter knows how to use that auto delete part of twitter than her mother knowing how to use it.​
I wouldn't put it past that daughter to get a hold of Kellyanne's phone and post the picture to damage her own mother.​
Taking a picture of a picture on a phone is kind of a stupid thing to do. It's much easier to just send the picture from one phone to the other.​

It's sad that members of a dysfunctional family would go so to such lengths to destroy members of their family, but yeah...this stuff does happen.

I’m sure this was a super stupid thing that either didn’t happen as described or some dopey mistake. KellyAnne Conway didn’t purposely show her underage daughter’s boobs on Twitter. She’s a lying vicious nazi but...
yeah. it makes no sense.

and yet Twitter users took screen shots. so who did it or was it simply a mistake? why would a mom even have a topless pic of their 16yo or did the daughter do this to embarrass her mom?

Here is Claudia's statement:

On TikTok, Claudia Conway on Monday posted videos confirming that the picture was authentic; those have since been deleted from her TikTok account but Twitter users reposted copies of the videos. In the videos, a visibly upset Claudia Conway speculated that her mother may have accidentally posted the image. “I’m assuming my mom took a picture of it to use against me one day and then somebody hacked her or something,” she said. “I’m literally at a loss for words. If you see it, report it.”

Something is messed up.

yeah. it makes no sense.

and yet Twitter users took screen shots. so who did it or was it simply a mistake? why would a mom even have a topless pic of their 16yo or did the daughter do this to embarrass her mom?

Probably a galactically stupider version of accidentally clicking “like” on an ex-‘s photo you’re snooping through.

Welll I don’t agree with this quite honestly. If a company tells me their stuff is secure, it’s on them if it isn’t. (I’m talking about someone who takes normal precautions with this stuff. Not some dipshit that has their photo stream tied to their FB and whoopsie daisy look at my asshole all over the net).

I also think anyone who hacks and views stuff taken from hacks should be punished to within an inch of their legal lives.

Welll I don’t agree with this quite honestly. If a company tells me their stuff is secure, it’s on them if it isn’t. (I’m talking about someone who takes normal precautions with this stuff. Not some dipshit that has their photo stream tied to their FB and whoopsie daisy look at my asshole all over the net).

I also think anyone who hacks and views stuff taken from hacks should be punished to within an inch of their legal lives.
Did you read the article? My phone uses facial recognition but a person holding a picture of me up to the camera can disable it.

but if it turns out that Claudia did this from her mom's phone, then the entire story changes.

This was my very first thought when I saw the story. Since Claudia has made no secret of what actions she is willing to take.

but if it turns out that Claudia did this from her mom's phone, then the entire story changes.
Does it? Think like a Trumper. It's about winning the news cycle. Claudia wins this one. By the time the retraction comes out, a new shiny object will be out there burying the "old news" on page 6.

Barr: No evidence of collusion.

6 Months later: Senate bipartisan intel committee finds collusion.

Which story stuck in the heads of da Thumpers?

That family is completely dysfunctional from top to bottom. I wonder if Kellyanne ever sits back and reflects on the choices that led her to this point? Was lying for Trump in order to make a name for herself worth her credibility and family's respect?

That family is completely dysfunctional from top to bottom. I wonder if Kellyanne ever sits back and reflects on the choices that led her to this point? Was lying for Trump in order to make a name for herself worth her credibility and family's respect?
Well, I think she left the Trump administration at least in part to try to work on the family, so I'll give her credit for that.

Did you read the article? My phone uses facial recognition but a person holding a picture of me up to the camera can disable it.

Only if you’re using an unsecured version of facial recognition.

Actually, I am not surprised and I do believe it is likely true.

Kelly Ann has been a blind cult member to Trump for years and has never shown any ability to think or to have any morals, ethics, principles or humanity. Simply stated, she is a mirror image of Trump and Trump has none of the above. As such, I don't doubt that she did this.

Well, I think she left the Trump administration at least in part to try to work on the family, so I'll give her credit for that.

Eventually, after years of making a fool of herself and shredding whatever credibility she may have had.

I dunno. I couldn't go do that for a living every day knowing my husband and daughter were disgusted with me. But it's become clear over the years that there are many who do not see a problem with people lying for a living as long as the lies are things they want to hear.

Back
Top Bottom