• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kelly expected to resign soon, no longer on speaking terms with Trump

markjs

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
Kelly expected to resign soon, no longer on speaking terms with Trump

Washington (CNN)John Kelly is expected to resign as White House chief of staff in the coming days, two sources familiar with the situation unfolding in the West Wing tell CNN.

Seventeen months in, Kelly and President Donald Trump have reached a stalemate in their relationship and it is no longer seen as tenable by either party. Though Trump asked Kelly over the summer to stay on as chief of staff for two more years, the two have stopped speaking in recent days.
Trump is actively discussing a replacement plan, though a person involved in the process said nothing is final right now and ultimately nothing is final until Trump announces it. Potential replacements include Nick Ayers, Vice President Mike Pence's chief of staff, who is still seen as a leading contender....

A ****-show aboard a trainwreck within a dumpster fire. So much of the government isn't even staffed and he can't even keep a cabinet together and his followers think rumors of his incompetency are fake news? My god, how gullible can folks be?:roll:

Anyone willing to replace Kelly will be incompetent and insane. Kelly's replacement will be a Trump mini-me. Trump would accept no one else and no one else would accept the position.

My money says that it will be a younger woman, attractive, with the brains of a large rabbit. Trump does not want a chief of staff. He wants a subservient butt kisser to do his Oval Office dirty work.

Anyone willing to replace Kelly will be incompetent and insane. Kelly's replacement will be a Trump mini-me. Trump would accept no one else and no one else would accept the position.

My money says that it will be a younger woman, attractive, with the brains of a large rabbit. Trump does not want a chief of staff. He wants a subservient butt kisser to do his Oval Office dirty work.

No, that’s the U.N. Ambassador!

A ****-show aboard a trainwreck within a dumpster fire. So much of the government isn't even staffed and he can't even keep a cabinet together and his followers think rumors of his incompetency are fake news? My god, how gullible can folks be?:roll:

And John Kelly was apparently questioned by Mueller regarding the obstruction probe! Bahaha. I can only imagine how nuts trump is going!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My money says that it will be a younger woman, attractive, with the brains of a large rabbit.

Melania's gotta figure Trump is trying to bang all of them. I wonder when the last time she had actual physical contact with him was. Can Donald pay Melania enough? Could they pay you enough to have any physical contact with a walking STD factory like Trump? I would make sure my kids were wearing a body condom before they hugged him goodnight.

Last edited:
And John Kelly was apparently questioned by Mueller regarding the obstruction probe!

Ohhhh, I didn't know that. Thanks.

Bahaha. I can only imagine how nuts trump is going!!

That would help explain this morning's tweet-tantrum.

Melania's gotta figure Trump is trying to bang all of them. I wonder when the last time she had actual physical contact with him was. Can Donald pay Melania enough? Could they pay you enough to have any physical contact with a walking STD factory like Trump? I would make sure my kids were wearing a body condom before they hugged him goodnight.

Not enough CLORAX in the world! Thanks for the visuals........

Melania's gotta figure Trump is trying to bang all of them. I wonder when the last time she had actual physical contact with him was. Can he pay her enough? Could they pay you enough to have any physical contact with a walking STD factory like Trump?

Melania is in it for the money. As soon as his lumpy orange butt is out of the White House she'll be gone like a highballing freight train.

Trump has to be paying her to stay. Melania is smart enough to get some of that money upfront, even though they have a prenup. Once he is no longer president she'll divorce him. It's not that he gives a damn about her or their marriage. It's just that he needs the marriage façade while he is in the White House.

No doubt she has stopped everything physical with Trump. What good is banging a nasty bastard for a fistful of money if you're going to spend the balance of your life in appointments with VD doctors?

Something like an airhead blonde with big tits from Fox News?
Geez whiz, didn't he just order one of those for the UN job last week?

Yup, Kelly got grilled by Mueller and Trump now views him as disloyal and damaged.
Kelly most likely figures it's time to git while the gittin's good, so he doesn't intend to stick around for the final salvos.

It's been known for about a year that Kelly and Trump couldn't stand each other. By February-ish Kelly had been largely sidelined. I'm not sure how Kelly was able to make it this far.

Anyway, we can be sure of one thing: it will get worse. As knowledge of what happens to people who work for Trump becomes more widespread, only the worst people will want to work with him. Every person will be sleazier, more sociopathic and less competent than the person they followed.

No big loss. He can just get an inexperienced incompetent Fox news staffer to take his place.

Kelly is done......Being fired has got to be humiliating.....Now he'll have to answer to Mueller, tell the truth and avoid being indicted

It's been known for about a year that Kelly and Trump couldn't stand each other. By February-ish Kelly had been largely sidelined. I'm not sure how Kelly was able to make it this far.

Anyway, we can be sure of one thing: it will get worse. As knowledge of what happens to people who work for Trump becomes more widespread, only the worst people will want to work with him. Every person will be sleazier, more sociopathic and less competent than the person they followed.

trump's gang of goons wants to stagger the firings......Or it will "appear" the White House is in chaos.....They have failed to hide that fact

Works for me. General Kelly deserves a break from the madness.

Genuinely believe Kelly has hung in there as long as he has as a service to his country. Mitigating the actions of a somewhat loose cannon in the Oval Office.

Should be fascinating to see who is selected as his replacement.

Kelly is done......Being fired has got to be humiliating.....Now he'll have to answer to Mueller, tell the truth and avoid being indicted

First....and not aware that anyone has been "fired" at this point.

Second...being fired by Donald Trump shouldn't be humiliating to any of his targets. Tends to be much more of a reflection on Trump than it does the person being terminated.

First....and not aware that anyone has been "fired" at this point.

Second...being fired by Donald Trump shouldn't be humiliating to any of his targets. Tends to be much more of a reflection on Trump than it does the person being terminated.

Kelly was essentially "fired" months ago...trump and his gang of goons just wanted him to hang around, so as to appear they have the White House under control ....Kelly lost any respect and credibility long ago...He best go away and hope he isn't indicted

Hopefully Kelly was smart and told mueller the truth, instead of cover for trump like the rest of his cronies (except Cohen & Flynn).

Hopefully Kelly was smart and told mueller the truth, instead of cover for trump like the rest of his cronies (except Cohen & Flynn).

Hard to say....Kelly looked like a trump flunky to me....The fact he allowed himself to be humiliated like this doesn't say much about his character....Maybe he'll come clean in the end

By the way, I just wanted to go on record as saying that I have absolutely nothing against big tits.
I prefer brunettes over blondes by a wide margin though.

It's just that it seems that Donald Trump, and a lot of his supporters, seem to think that blonde hair and big ta-ta's are the core qualifications for a lot of very important jobs, and not much else matters.

Back
Top Bottom