• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kelly expands lead over McSally in Arizona

why are liberal men so fixated on the size of other men's penises?

The point flew right over you. Your characterization of liberals wanting the government to feed and clothe them is an ignorant characterization, just like saying every gun owner is compensating is an ignorant characterization.

The point flew right over you. Your characterization of liberals wanting the government to feed and clothe them is an ignorant characterization, just like saying every gun owner is compensating is an ignorant characterization.

true, some left-wingers are libertines who despise the holier than thou idiocy of the religious right. Other left-wingers are power hungry control freaks who want more government so they can use it to run lives. But I believe many lefties want the government to take care of them-and that is the group democrat leaders pander to with their social-welfare appeals.

true, some left-wingers are libertines who despise the holier than thou idiocy of the religious right. Other left-wingers are power hungry control freaks who want more government so they can use it to run lives. But I believe many lefties want the government to take care of them-and that is the group democrat leaders pander to with their social-welfare appeals.

So basically, you tell yourself a story about others rather than understanding their actual point of view.

Your alleged service doesn't give you any credibility and I love watching your hysterical attacks on those of us who correctly understand that if you support the Democrats, you are anti second amendment.

Your alleged lawyer service gives you less credibility than any veteran. What you imagine are my responses to be are of no matter, your over heated rhetoric seems more at home in some dive bar than a millionaire's home.

Those of you who think they understand men like me while ranting ignorant attacks on our service and sacrifice are the ones the rest of us understand all too well. Sadly, but all too well.

How rabid does a person have to be to think by not buying into the rancid world of divisive 'conservative' politics they are anti any part of the Constitution.... :doh

I own firearms, I believe in the right to own firearms. I will not have the rabid 'gun rubber' pack define me... :peace

Your alleged service doesn't give you any credibility and I love watching your hysterical attacks on those of us who correctly understand that if you support the Democrats, you are anti second amendment.

Oh look, it's another moronic lie.

Oh look, it's another moronic lie.

well I guess I should have said this: if you support the democrats, your support of the second amendment is minimal.

Your alleged lawyer service gives you less credibility than any veteran. What you imagine are my responses to be are of no matter, your over heated rhetoric seems more at home in some dive bar than a millionaire's home.

Those of you who think they understand men like me while ranting ignorant attacks on our service and sacrifice are the ones the rest of us understand all too well. Sadly, but all too well.

How rabid does a person have to be to think by not buying into the rancid world of divisive 'conservative' politics they are anti any part of the Constitution.... :doh

I own firearms, I believe in the right to own firearms. I will not have the rabid 'gun rubber' pack define me... :peace

you are always in a quandary. You want to pretend you support second amendment rights, while trying to hide or camouflage the fact that your progressive cravings require you to vote for people who want to ban honest Americans from owning all sorts of firearms. So you try to walk a thin line by bashing those of us who critique the anti gun schemes of the Democrats and leftists while denying you are anti gun.

You also pretend that your alleged service gives you some credibility when it comes to the civilian use and ownership of firearms--especially when you attack pro rights advocates. It does not: it actually hurts your position.

So basically, you tell yourself a story about others rather than understanding their actual point of view.

I think I am accurate on many of the Democrat faithful. Just look at the campaign slogans your party has used for decades.

you are always in a quandary. You want to pretend you support second amendment rights, while trying to hide or camouflage the fact that your progressive cravings require you to vote for people who want to ban honest Americans from owning all sorts of firearms. So you try to walk a thin line by bashing those of us who critique the anti gun schemes of the Democrats and leftists while denying you are anti gun.You also pretend that your alleged service gives you some credibility when it comes to the civilian use and ownership of firearms--especially when you attack pro rights advocates. It does not: it actually hurts your position.

Oh I have no quandary. I see you VERY clearly. For all your manic arm waving and spittle laden attacks you are impotent. You demand your way or the highway, but I'm not one of your floozies. That sort of rhetoric might work at the local dive bar, maybe with your butt lickers applaud such shameless attacks but the rest of us have you figured out.

This isn't a zero sum game for more rational folks. You pretend your alleged legal back round and privileged birth makes you the absolute determiner of what is and isn't when it comes to Rights and the Constitution. But you are in direct conflict with the real legal system and that is what the majority of us see.

Now back on topic for a minute- One can both service in the military and believe no right is without limit.

Those who think otherwise are only fooling themselves... :peace

This is why the rabid 'gun rubbers' are alienating more and more moderate Citizens. Military vets have done far more, risked far more, than arrogant civil servants who swear oaths behind oak desks.

No one is crapping on their oath by wanting more firearm regulations- all spittle laden rhetoric aside... :peace

Then why are guns of all types blowing out the door by the pallet? People are afraid of the left, and the armed thugs that are their enforcers.

Then why are guns of all types blowing out the door by the pallet? People are afraid of the left, and the armed thugs that are their enforcers.

Jes-hus-H CHRIST, just how many weapons do fearful white folks need???? :doh

The armed thugs... seriously??? And here I thought the rabid right was of sterner stuff, can't hold their water after a night or two of riots in a few cities... :doh

Heroes one and all... :lamo

Oh I just had an interest thought, with every panic buy since the Willie Horton ad maybe, just perhaps it's the left that is buying up the firearms, I mean the rabid right has been stampeded into buying firearms they ain't used since the 80's how many AR can these weak kneed Rambos use at one time???

Maybe it's the tired of the rabid right buying up firearms and they count as more than just the 'left'... :peace

it is hilarious watching NQR trying to play both sides on this issue-pretending to be pro gun while bashing pro gun advocates and lying that the Democrats are not trying to ban guns and prevent honest Americans from owning the firearms most useful in dealing with violent looters and rioters

Military vets who are gun banners are really disgusting since they are crapping on the same oath I and many others took.

I just hope all the people you whine about as “gun banners” actually get around to doing some banning.

That would be a nice change.

I just hope all the people you whine about as “gun banners” actually get around to doing some banning.

That would be a nice change.

yeah, hatred of gun owners is your obvious motivation. Crime control has nothing to do with it.

yeah, hatred of gun owners is your obvious motivation. Crime control has nothing to do with it.

Yes.You tell me about my motivation all the time.

Hope it helps assuage your guilt for your role in the carnage.

You dont get it, but your subconscious does

She's definitly a NO for me. Anyone who turned their backs on AZ during this pandemic is a NO. So a lot will be exiting this election cycle I imagine. AZ is just too sick to vote for anyone who wants us to get back to work and school regardless of lives lost. They're OUT.

Arizona has gone blue before, we aren't hardcore anything. Most of us just want whats best. Doesn't matter which political side it's on and this year it's all about this pandemic. Our livelyhood comes from snowbirds for gawd sake, and we are driving them away with rampant covid.

Back
Top Bottom