• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Keeping My Distance

Fine the stores five hundred bucks per maskless idiot. That would help. Problem solved.

The front line minimum wagers are already not wanting to be the mask police.

Take that spin to your Right Wing crowd...

You clearly said mask mandates don't work. You whole entire post was griping about it. And, Biden did just say that a national mask mandate is unconstitutional. Do you have a problem with facts? Are you a fact denier?

That's why they will send in secret shoppers to enforce the mandate. Eventually, stores will figure it out or pay the fines. Sounds like a plan.

That's why they will send in secret shoppers to enforce the mandate. Eventually, stores will figure it out or pay the fines. Sounds like a plan.

Yes, you said that. However, stores will want to pay five hundred per maskless imbecile even less. It will sort of work itself out naturally.

Yes, you said that. However, stores will want to pay five hundred per maskless imbecile even less. It will sort of work itself out naturally.

I think that the post needle is skipping here. Refer to earlier responses.

I think that the post needle is skipping here. Refer to earlier responses.

The front line minimum wagers are already not wanting to be the mask police. You've never made a legitimate argument to this comment. You claim fine the companies. Who do you think the companies would put in charge of being the mask police? The front line workers. And, again, I post The front line minimum wagers are already not wanting to be the mask police.

Iamtalking about what you have been taught by the Goebbels of the world Trump is not sick as he is tested daily.WHY would he need a mask based on your mask teachings?

You evidently are not comprehending what you read..

Let me repeat it for you: (Read Slowly and you might get it); its quite likely you are here simply to spin drama to excite yourself.

You mistake me for one who cares about Trump.... I detest the evilness that he promotes, the lies he spreads, and the seditious and treasonous acts that he promotes, and I detest the damages that he has done, continues to do, and the vile he promotes his cult followers both in his administration as well as the cult constituency that follows this vile and malice driven madness that he has created and caused for the past 4 yrs of occupying our American seat of the Presidency.

Last edited:
You clearly said mask mandates don't work. You whole entire post was griping about it. And, Biden did just say that a national mask mandate is unconstitutional. Do you have a problem with facts? Are you a fact denier?

I really don't care for willful ignorance, please take it to some other thread of comment.

The Workforce Is About to Change Dramatically

With corporate giants welcoming far-flung workforces, real-estate markets in the superstar cities that combine high-paid work and high-cost housing are in turmoil. In the San Francisco Bay Area, rents are tumbling. In New York City, offices are still empty; so many well-heeled families with second homes have abandoned Manhattan that it’s causing headaches for the census.

From the September 2020 issue: How the pandemic defeated America

You live where you work is a truism as ancient as grain farming; which means it’s as ancient as the city itself. But the internet specializes in disentangling the bundles of previous centuries, whether it’s cable TV, the local newspaper, or the department store. Now, with the pandemic shuttering the face-to-face economy, it seems poised to weaken the spatial relationship between work and home.

There may be jobs for people in skilled craft areas, as the need to make facility modification go on an increase. We can be assured the designer will be creating new models for how facilities are set up to engage workers and the public customers.

It's quite likely that Stores my abandon the "dressing rooms", and use the technology to measure and depict size, how it looks and direct customers to the product that most closely fit those attributes.

Fast Food, and Eateries will likely go into a process of pursuing design models that can improve their occupancy to meet the service needs of its customers.

Every type of business that can, is pursuing establishing/improving On-line ordering and on-site delivery... this is likely to bring some reforms to policing, to avoid robbery, theft and damages related to the 'delivery service programming".. This may bring even more cameras into the communities with far better clarity that what current exist, with high focus zoom capabilities.

There will be many field for people to build new business.

Those who fight against the change, will only bring themselves to fall behind the times... and they will have only themselves to blame for not taking changes serious enough to learn and understand them and prepare themselves.

We know there will be many Right Winger Lamentations who will try to attack the changes from every angle they can... and their attacks will be futile... but their love of 'attacking something" will still be their go to mentality mode... "unless", and "except for" those who wake up and learn to grow and change with the times.

People who research the changes may find many opportunities unfolding, especially once we are rid of Trump's Administration, and move forward with progress.
Many people have gotten tired of him doing nothing but putting on "belligerent fest to complain about and attack something or someone", he's worn that silly game of madness making out!!! He brought his arrogant TV antics into our governance, with his inflated madness mentality, because he was able to denigrate many of the 1970's and 1980's has been Stars whose career fell downwards... The society of today, of young people and those who are aware and awaken... have no time for that type of ignorance and vile...

We have a future to build... and make real....

Last edited:
They aren't sick.YOU wear two masks (the one he isn't wearing) and problem is solved.

Not how masks work but by this point, you either get how they work or you're just too stupid to ever get it.

People have to start believing what they see with their own eyes, and in seeing it, be a critical thinker!!! to give yourself some depth of perspective and invested thought to understand what you see and have seen.

Not everyone needs someone else to interpret the reality which they witness. Be careful before you up and join something that you may well not fully understand what you are joining or have joined or plan to join. Have knowings of what you are giving yourself over into!!! For, you will be held accountable for what you give yourself over unto.

Find out "who is involve"... what are their values, what is their character, what is their motives and what is their intention, and then discern if they are or if they are no honest.

The world is of much... but to blindly be driven and led.. without knowing what the program is, what are the options within it, and how does it expect to go about its structured script to stay focused on truth and honesty at each and every step. If you accept excuses without verification, it may be the casualty that overtakes you and bring your perils you did not imagine.

When it comes to Ideology... you need to know yourself, know the principles they Bible tries to teach mankind, that he may have the ability to discern and be wise within his choices and his indulgences. When you attach your passions unto something, you may need to know, unchecked your passion can lead you where you don't have understanding of where you are going or what you are following.
The Treachery of Greed, Lust, Vanity, Power and yes, Sex has led many to dreadful entanglement they cannot find the means to untangle themselves.

When ones stand a spew the promotions of divisiveness, the attack promotions and even those who paint unreal dream like scenarios... is not to be followed blindly.. Life is always work... and it must have a format that engage the understanding to learn what is the nature of work, and the knowledge and wisdom to make ones self capable to do the work... If it promotes a violence upon and against others... then one should know the danger is that it will pose great detriment to ones self as well.
You can't undo and action, the same as no person can back up time and make it repeat itself.

Truth is like a pathway carved in the wilderness.. and along that path one cannot walk blindly, nor can one move along that path and be without awareness.

When crowds follow with worship like submission to man, they have already made a choice that blinds them from the wisdom of Gods Truth, and relinquished their will, to the man they have chosen to submit themselves. They can be led, misled, lied to, deceived, and bastardized for any motive and agenda purpose such a man seeks to use them for.

People have to start believing what they see with their own eyes, and in seeing it, be a critical thinker!!!
Learn to Hear with their own ears... and be a critical thinker...

Ephesians 4:25
Therefore, having put away falsehood, let each one of you speak the truth with his neighbor, for we are members one of another.

Proverbs 12:17
Whoever speaks the truth gives honest evidence, but a false witness utters deceit.

Last edited:
Some choose not to believe these simple things... and allow the prejudices of many sorts to promote discrimination based on race, ethnicity, region and locality, religion and other such things, promote a divisive mentality.

One has the right to stand away from that which promote evilness and that which disregard the policy and laws of society that promote good will among mankind.

the fancy in the eyes and mind about money, has led many, the self-centeredness of selfish consumption has led many to want to hoard what they pursue and deny just share of resource and benefit to others.

Collective programs, is to support the members of the collective... not to discriminate based on the inalienable rights of others or the natural attributes of ones race, ethnicity and country of origin.

1 Corinthians 10:13
13. No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.

Galatians 6:7-8
7. Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. 8. Whoever sows to please their flesh, from the flesh will reap destruction; whoever sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life.

James 1:5
5. If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.

Proverbs 12:15
15. The way of fools seems right to them, but the wise listen to advice.

Some choose not to believe these simple things... and allow the prejudices of many sorts to promote discrimination based on race, ethnicity, region and locality, religion and other such things, promote a divisive mentality.

One has the right to stand away from that which promote evilness and that which disregard the policy and laws of society that promote good will among mankind.

Last edited:
The front line minimum wagers are already not wanting to be the mask police. You've never made a legitimate argument to this comment. You claim fine the companies. Who do you think the companies would put in charge of being the mask police? The front line workers. And, again, I post The front line minimum wagers are already not wanting to be the mask police.

Keeping My Distance

You evidently are not comprehending what you read..

Let me repeat it for you: (Read Slowly and you might get it); its quite likely you are here simply to spin drama to excite yourself.
Off topic TDS rant

These are the kind of NUT CASE I want to stay away from me.

(I hope the internet keeps their pictures, because this kind of ignorance will expect to get jobs making decisions within society one day,
bring this video back when they try to get any position that has decision making roles
)

They are putting peoples lives at risk with their stupidity!!

These people gives America a bad image to the rest of the world!!
I hope foreign countries scrutinize these type of assholes....​

Scroll Through This and Look At the Death Rates!!!

Last edited:
Where I work, people respect themselves, their health and each other... So no one puts up any resistance or objective to wearing mask, and following COVID Guidelines.

It's good to work with people who embrace the truth and have compassion for the lives lost and do not want to contribute to anyone being sick or dying.

I began providing Mask to people very early, and showed others where I found the so they could get mask for their groups, and our system provided mask to people, some individuals even made mask and gave to their employee groups.

As to the Nut Case Trump Administration
By the time they are out of office after Nov. we likely will see many of them by January end up infected, when they can no longer have first access to testing on a daily basis and they don't get to have a private bubble... Their arrogance and denials... will come back to bit them in the butt.... because they will rush out in society trying to act as if they are immune... when they get it, 'there is no sympathy for them!!! because they have supported the condition that has cost the death of 10's of thousands....

I'm so sick of hearing and seeing the stupidity of Trump... and this buffoon is so fully of himself, that he has the audacity to go against the Director of the CDC... That in and of itself tells of a Megalomaniac Fool.... which Trump continues to demonstrate that he is such a fool until he's pure evil. Now, he has dumb ass wanna be mobster lawyer, Barr, until he desecrate the Justice Department with his obsessive vile.

He will become just like the AG under Nixon, Barr will go to jail for trying to be the President Mob Lawyer and Desecrate the United State Justice Department.

It's quite likely all the people in the Trump network will meet some very devastating times, because evil does not escape justice, no matter how arrogant and filled with delusions of grandeur they think they have.
It's going to be very good for society, to see the license revoked that will remove Trump's name from properties, and when the Russian have finished they will call in their loans and when he can no longer wash money for them... they will expose him in every thing .... They probably have everything already prepared to make public.

These Rabid Right Wingers who want to "engage Savagery" to show society how obsessive they are about being Savages, will find that American has no more tolerance for Savages...

Back
Top Bottom