• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Keeping My Distance

TRUMP is supposed to order those people to wear masks? LMAO

Guess you did not notice "the ones directly behind him, put their mask on BEFORE he stood on the stage"... that should tell you, he only cares about himself... it basically says, to hell with the people in the crowd before him.

Maybe you should have attended... and sign your pledge of allegiance and hold harmless agreement... to Trump

they don't want amendments. They want a democrat dictator in office to control republicans. That's what the mask thing is in the first place.

You are one twisted minded being. A good test for you, since you are so immune, is: Go to your nearest hospital, and dig around in the hazmat bags... In case you don't know what they are, they are "Orange plastic bags" with a symbol on it. Then wait a week or so and come back and tell us what kind of hoax you think it is.

Last edited:
How come so many people died if masks work?

Because it would have been more people dead if more people were maskless morons. Do you guys wear masks where you live?

Our problem is that without national leadership and a national plan and strategy, we don't seal the deal. We were making progress but not enough. Then decided we were tired of masking and distancing when we had only driven the daily transmissions down to 20,000 per day. People got lax, Governors opened up too early and before you could say "it will get cooler" we were up to 70,000 transmissions per day. So much for "it will go away in April".

We are at another crossroads now. We are headed into the fall flu season. The weather is getting chillier. People will be inside more and there is STILL no leadership from the Federal Government. Only now the baseline is not 20,000 cases per day but 40,000 cases per day.

Personally I do not think it likely that the worst projections are realized. I don't think we will be looking at 400,000 deaths by the end of the year. But since we have been half-assed about the whole thing right from the start and STILL have no Federal Leadership from Bozo the President, just manipulations of the data, I think it quite possible that we will have 300,000 deaths by the end of the year which is the current low end projection.

By the way, while a bit off topic, I think Donald's inane "it will get cooler" in response to the Western fires while he was in Cali yesterday will likely do as much damage to his re-election campaign as anything else he has done. People are tired of Donald's act. It does not wear well for any but the most devoted Donald Cult follower and those folks are just waiting in line for Donald's Death Star dose of Kool-aid, a more potent batch of the Jim Jones version.

The people who devote themselves to Trump and Republicanism, will live to regret it... They worship a man, and disrespect a Nation and the Nations People... scenario's like that does not end well for those who become afflicted with such cult devotion. Jim Jones had them to drink poisoned cool-aid... What Trump feeds people has infected their minds, and their hearts and embolden them to embrace racism and attack American System of Democracy and Governance. He continues to lead them to the dangers as they willfully rush up to engage, with delusion they are invincible. They worship the anti tax paying mad man, unaware they support promoting challenges for the same governance system that built this nation.
They will suffer greatly as many of them don't say it, but without government programs, many already know they rely on, will suffer the harshest of results from the damages he promotes.

Their salvation, even as they don't know it, will be Biden/Harris... who will preserve the Governance and Improve The Nations Tax Resources to continue building America. As it happens, these same Cult types will take it for granted and deny the works of Democratic Administration which keeps them afloat.

They still will not try to educate themselves, and they will not invest themselves to learn the new technology to be prepared for the new types of jobs... and they will whine and cry again, they've been left behind. Because they sit on their asses, with a mindset of "Expecting a Wealthy White Man to give them something for having white skin"... as they'd always done, and generation after generation, the only thing the wealthy white man has given them or will give them is "a hard way to go".
These are people who have always relied on a vain hope of "wealth white men Republican Confederate to be their savior"... We've seen it over and over and over... and each time.. the result is the same, The economy is damaged, and the system is bastardize with an agenda to enrich the wealthy and see the poor and working poor as nothing more than self replicating labor bots.

There is no means to awaken these type of people who are devoted to "Serf Mentality"... they've passed that among each other for generations, and their allegiance is to their serf master. Their concept is based on doing all they can to keep wages low, so their serf master can amass more wealth, as they wrap themselves in credit debt, unaware they indenture themselves to their wealthy masters. These types have long existed and they continue to feed the same script to those within their gerrymandered containment zones.

The world will continue advancing and the liberal minded who embrace growth and change, liberal respect for others, and equality for all.. will continue to progress and prosper. Black people will continue to lead the push to improve Civil Rights for All People, and Promote Equality in All Things.. and these cult members of the Right Wing Republicanism will continue to want to attack and deny the values of equality for all.

Last edited:
Over and over... I see young white men, in stores without wearing mask. ( they see the multiple signs on the door of the stores that says Mask Must be worn to Enter, and still they come in without wearing a mask.)
I don't seem many black young men come in stores without mask, (not saying there are none, i just don't see it with the high frequency I see young white males doing it)

If it was my store, I'd Refuse Service To Anyone who enters or tries to enter without a Mask. These type of assholes, have no respect for the people who are working, nor the family of the people who are working.

I see all these news stories of white college kids "throwing parties", as if their need for vanity and lust is so overwhelming they can't sit out months and find something else to do that does not cause potential harm to others. Anyone that stupid, just because they are away from home, tells the story of what kind of people they are.
Parents should look at it, and see, these kids are "not responsible people"... no matter how much the parents praise them for going to college. Maybe people will realize, and STOP overly praising people just because they go to college, because that fictitious exaggerated praise, deludes these kids to think they are 'special"... when fact is, many of these people result to do a lot of things that are harmful, and some come out and screw up jobs, with their glory seeking and thinking they are special, and many sadly, never learned how to respect the public or the workforce.

Colleges should "Fine" them, because of the damage they cause and the cost their actions result to the Universities.

These people are "Desperate For Attention", and "Their Drive of Lust For ANYTHING they Can Lust For.

Trump should be Tried for Crimes Against Humanity!!!

His lying and continually enticing all these Ignorant People to come to his BELLIGERENT FEST.
His Attack on Governors who tried to keep their States Safe, and The vile he has engaged upon CDC and FDA and WHO....
His Promoting The White Supremacist Evil Makers to go shooting paint balls at Protestors and Bringing their Guns and other items they use as weapons, These savages should be Charged with Crimes Against Humanity.

Thank Goodness... that I don't have to be around these kind of people.

As For Trump... It will be Great with 2021 Comes and His Ass Goes To Court... I hope they keep him tied up in Courts the Rest of His Life, and make him spend as much of the Ill gotten gains, paying Lawyers over and over and over... and then Jail him, his family and the Cabinet Members of his Administration.

Barr should be Tried for Sedition!!! and every other charge that covers the malice he has engaged and that which he promotes, and Charge Him With Crimes Against The Nation.

As for all these "Anti Mask and Anti Social Distancing People".... I do my best to "keep away from them".

it's going to take America some time to clean up the mess of these types of people.

We need to get a Democratic House, Democratic Senate and Democratic President, Democratic Governors, so we can put Amendments To The Constitution, so this Craziness can not be allowed ever again to damage this Nation and the Civics and Civility Principles of American Democracy.

In other words, you are admitting that mask mandates don't work. Did you already forget that Biden just recently admitted that national mask mandates are unconstitutional?

Last edited:
I see plenty of blacks not wearing masks, usually men. It is even more odd to me when I see a couple with one wearing and one not. It is like why even bother.

Nope sorry, I too am only seeing it mostly with white males.
A few outliers here and there but the majority of them are out to prove their machismo to the world Duning-Krueger style.
It's actually more the middle aged white guys from where I sit.

Ummmmmmmmmmm, when it comes to social injustice with the police you say that blacks only make up 15% of the population but in the stores, you seem to expect it to be 50/50.

if there's a mandate, just fine stores five hundred bucks for every maskless moron. there would be a very lucrative first sting, and then the problem would solve itself.

The front line minimum wagers are already not wanting to be the mask police.

All Democrats need is their version of McConnell and Barr.

LOL. So, you're saying that McConnell and Barr should not exist but you're fine with the Democratic versions doing the very same thing.

We been masking up for three months. Why aren't the kung flu numbers going down at least significantly, if not dramatically?

California has had a mask mandate for over 2 1/2 months now. Before the mask mandate they had over 4,000 cases per day and 100-200 deaths per day. Today they still have over 4,000 cases per day and 100-200 deaths.

The front line minimum wagers are already not wanting to be the mask police.

Fine the stores five hundred bucks per maskless idiot. That would help. Problem solved.

Guess you did not notice "the ones directly behind him, put their mask on BEFORE he stood on the stage"... that should tell you, he only cares about himself... it basically says, to hell with the people in the crowd before him.

Maybe you should have attended... and sign your pledge of allegiance and hold harmless agreement... to Trump

He is tested almost daily.Why should he need a mask based on your claims that they are only to protect against someone who HAS Covid from spreading it.

You are one twisted minded being. A good test for you, since you are so immune, is: Go to your nearest hospital, and dig around in the hazmat bags... In case you don't know what they are, they are "Orange plastic bags" with a symbol on it. Then wait a week or so and come back and tell us what kind of hoax you think it is.

Twisted mind being? Sounds like something made up from a twisted mind. LMAO

I am a healthy individual. Not obese like some snowflakes here. My chances of dying from COVID are about the same as dying from a tree falling on my head. Look it up. Do some research on your own. Don't be lazy. Stop listening to the Goebbelsian news. they are making you into some twisted mind being.

California has had a mask mandate for over 2 1/2 months now. Before the mask mandate they had over 4,000 cases per day and 100-200 deaths per day. Today they still have over 4,000 cases per day and 100-200 deaths.
You are lying, they have 56 new deaths and have reached an all time low of 3.7% positive rate.

COVID-19 Statewide Update

Because it would have been more people dead if more people were maskless morons. Do you guys wear masks where you live?

May I see one ounce of evidence of this opinion.....NOT usiing other opinions from someone with initials behind their names.

While you're checking on that, how is Manaus doing today?

In other words, you are admitting that mask mandates don't work. Did you already forget that Biden just recently admitted that national mask mandates are unconstitutional?

Take that spin to your Right Wing crowd...

May I see one ounce of evidence of this opinion.....NOT usiing other opinions from someone with initials behind their names.

While you're checking on that, how is Manaus doing today?

Sure. Google it after you answer my question.

He is tested almost daily.Why should he need a mask based on your claims that they are only to protect against someone who HAS Covid from spreading it.

You mistake me for one who cares about Trump.... I detest the evilness that he promotes, the lies he spreads, and the seditious and treasonous acts that he promotes, and I detest the damages that he has done, continues to do, and the vile he promotes his cult followers both in his administration as well as the cult constituency that follows this vile and malice driven madness that he has created and caused for the past 4 yrs of occupying our American seat of the Presidency.

You mistake me for one who cares about Trump.... I detest the evilness that he promotes, the lies he spreads, and the seditious and treasonous acts that he promotes, and I detest the damages that he has done, continues to do, and the vile he promotes his cult followers both in his administration as well as the cult constituency that follows this vile and malice driven madness that he has created and caused for the past 4 yrs of occupying our American seat of the Presidency.

Iamtalking about what you have been taught by the Goebbels of the world Trump is not sick as he is tested daily.WHY would he need a mask based on your mask teachings?

Iamtalking about what you have been taught by the Goebbels of the world Trump is not sick as he is tested daily.WHY would he need a mask based on your mask teachings?

Why is Trump tested daily?

Back
Top Bottom