• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Keeping My Distance

Is it ever. And now these low lives feel entitled.

Even more difficult will be regaining our former place on the world stage.... this we can't even hope to recoup completely.

You are correct, the world is moving on... Nations will not continue to accept the messes that Republican have made... They followed America's lead with Mortgage Bonds, and got burned badly, and went though the tangled mess with the fake bond rating that cost them tremendously, now they have to deal with another Republican Administration creating a Trade War and allowing a Pandemic to willfully get out of control.

People have figured out there are many places around the world they can vacation that has many more modern state of the arts upgraded facilities, and better managed crime, and they certainly don't care to come to America in excess volumes after seeing the vile racism promoted by Trump and the Trump Cult.

At some point as clean energy become more wide spread among nation, along with the fact Saudi Arabia said a few years back they were focused on diversifying their economy, and if all these things take shape... and renewable energy take center stage, and electric power vehicles multiply... America won't have the ability to rely on the excess production of Oil, to back the Petro Dollar.
We don't have the Global Supply Chain in our region of the World, and we were too ignorant to help develop Mexico and Central America, and already the Chinese and the Russian are investing in these region and working on longer range economic plan to build relations with them. It won't be long before Mexico begins to be motivated to join the AIIB (Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank), and Trans Pacific Partnership... In the next Decade, as investment improve in Mexico and Central America...they will remember how many decades American shipped industry to China, rather than expand it in the North American Hemisphere.

There's far more things going on, than the madness of Right Wing People promoting Race Bias, and Trump Talking this America will go it Alone. It all spell damages for America.

Most of these Trump Supporters can't see beyond their gerrymandered confinement zones and the daily drill of "attack mentality fed to them by Right Wing Media"... They are still thinking in 1940'sand 1950's mentality... while the rest of the World of Nations is building 21st Century Mutual Benefit Cooperative Agreement.

These Foreign Nation know as long as America has Right Wing Republican Ignorance and their Delusion of continuing to promote Right Wing Republican Led Imperialist Agenda... that American will not be able to pay down the $26 Trillion in debt, and they watch Republicans and their incessant fight against the wealthy paying their taxes, that it will continue to suffer erosion.
for 3 decades we have not been able to fix our aged infrastructure, we have not modernized our Electrical Grid, We have a "Water Issue" on the West Coast, and we are damaging the Water Table with Fracking. Every city has an aged out water and sewer system... and we do not have a single high speed rail on American soil.

When it comes to business computing systems, too many companies cut corners to over pay executives, and don't invest top dollar in computer and internet technology;
We don't make Cell Phones on America Soil,
We don't make Computers on American Soil
We gave up the dominant position we once had in making Automobiles.

We import our clothes and shoes... and our homes are filled with Foreign Made Disposable products and furnishing and appliances.

The greed of the wealthy had no regard for "Legacy Industry", and we don't even preserve our Historical Legacy Facilities... (Look at the historical facilities that are in decline and other in decay).

Last edited:
Instead of Racist Stupidity, people should be focused on "Investment in Learning"... rather than the race bias bigots, expecting the past to return and thinking that they will be given something for free, because they are white, when many of them are unqualified for the industries of the 21st Century. They are is delusional fiction, relying on perpetual credit debt, to give them the illusion they are doing well.

Most of these people did not pay attention to the Food Lines of miles of vehicle's, which is not much different than Soup Lines of the Great Depression. Republican stall out assisting people after they had give the $500 Billion to the wealthy. and passed the Trillion+ tax give away to the wealthy.

Trump has made fools of these people, while he profits selling them stupid red hats, which is no different than wearing a Nazi Arm Band. They don't realize Hitler left the mass of the German people as poor as they were when he deluded them to think he was going to give them something for free for being white skin Germans.

Trump fed the people a line of crap, while he continues to feed money to his properties and his kids and his crony mob partners. But, all the money washing that going on now, will get exposed. When it does the Stock Market will suffer for the malice of participating in the money washing game. Trump is playing Mr. Distraction while the Russian and Others profit from the fiction of the stock ticker. The mega drops of 100's of points.. is nothing more than Foreign player, doing sell off's and diverting their profits away from America... Fools rush in, and the fleecing cycle continues... and the big drop will come.

America people who are smart, already know the Stock Market is Not The Economy... People make the Economy!!! Those who know this, have already began to minimize their indulgence in credit debt, and the smart ones are trying to rid themselves of over burdening credit debt.

Auto Makers can't keep making cars that can't be sold... ( In any city in the U.S. once can see the mass volume of cars on Dealership Lots... ) Rental agencies are not buying the massive volume of fleet purchases they use to buy.

Airlines will continue to suffer... and before they can rebound, they will have to rebuild a Domestic Servicing Network, and they have to do it where its cost effective for the consumer.

Schools need massive infusion of cash, to remodel how its designed, and better security, better digital programing, and the same will have to be done to Universities Across the Nation.

If people are smart they will abandon the incessant "home trade up game", and figure out how to preserve communities... and reestablish them.

There's more work that is needed that many of these people chasing Trump have any concept of. Trump is trying to relive the 1950's and think he will be Dictator King of America... so he can pretend he is like Putin and Kim.... He will be brought down where he cannot rise, and before long the Trump name will come off of properties as people will cancel those licensing agreement, all the while Trump will be tied up in court the rest of his life spending money on attorneys until he is up against the wall, and there will be no one to bail him out. Putin will back off the minute he's out of office, and its very likely Putin will release info on Trump and Republican as an effort to try and gain favor, but at the same time to convey to Trump... how much of a treasonous sucker he is.

If many of the people who can think beyond the spin and desperations to create drama.... never have any means to talk about future things and challenges.

They simply have nothing more than a "groomed in desperation to attack something, and post stupid one liner's in hope to get someone to engage their drama games". That type of ignorance is a waste of time.

America is facing some massive changes, and massive damages that must be repaired... We have a nut case in the Presidency that has cost us $Trillion upon $Trillion of Damages, and continue to waste $Millions on his stupid investigation, trying to cover up the acts of his own seditious and treasonous acts and conduct with Russian collusion and his agenda to deliver what Putin expects him to deliver.

We have Natural Disasters that will cost 100's of $Billions and $Trillions to Rebuild and RE-grown business and industry, $100's of Billion in Infrastructure needs and entire communities that must be rebuilt. Schools across this nation need upgrades and modification which will cost $100's of Billions, Every aspect of society is in need of much work.... except the enclaves of the wealthy. And all these rabid Right Winger who call themselves by the covert term of Conservative, which actually means Confederate Ideologist.

We sit on $26 Trillion of Debt, because the wealthy fleeced this nation and avoided paying the taxes, we have $100's of Billion of developmental needs from mental health programs, to dealing with homelessness, and $100's of Billions to $Trillions in need to modernize our Society and address Climate Change and the Impacts from Climate Change. We have to create a society that has income equity to meet the standard of living cost.

We should be looking to places like Singapore, Places like some of the Nordic Region to understand how to pay our people in a equitable manner!!! and We should be looking at places like Canada to learn how to improve our Human Rights Principles and Functions in Society

We have No More Time
FOR
Racist Imbeciles...

Last edited:
America is facing a series of challenges that are vast, yet... we have Right Wing people with the uneducated mentality where they don't understand what it takes to move a nation forward. All they know to do is hoard guns and promote racist ignorance born of the systems of the past; in their desperation to try to create a past that is long gone.

Due to the Ignorance they promote we have a society where the tonality of contempt has unsettled the people, and the stupidity of Trump and his Excessive Desperations to promote evil in every way has caused this nation to loose valuable time and has never ceased to cost this nation massive lost dollars because of the ignorance of Trump and Republicans allowing the madness.

We watched the madness of money wasted from the very beginning of Trump's Presidency.
Melania had decided to stay in New York at a total cost of $150,000 per day for added security and traffic control around Trump Tower

The past 4 yrs have been nothing but a Grand Disaster on Every Level... The only good thing that came out of it, was and is The EXPOSTURE of the Racist Promoters of Evil in their want to engage a level of savagery to feed the selfishness of their savage minds.

As COVID cases top 3 million, it's past time to end the catastrophic Trump presidency
[/quote]
We can't afford to wait for Joe Biden. Governors have the experience, credibility and stature to end a presidency that is literally killing America.[/quote]

Governors Across this nation must step up, and the people of America must remove any and every Republican Governor that aspires to the Trump Ideology of Madness.
Cities Across this nation must step up, and the people of American Cities must remove any and every Republican Mayor that aspires to the Trump and Republicanism Ideology of Madness

America Can't Afford This Vile Segregationist Evil
that has become
the Centerpiece of Modern Day Republicanism
For the past 50+ Since Nixon and Reagan Era
They have been obsessed with damaging America

We have No More Time
FOR
Racist Imbeciles....

Last edited:
Important And Prevalent Industries Of The Future

Those who don't invest themselves in "how to learn"!!! will find the future challenging and they only will have themselves to blame.

We have to invest to build systems to better serve the people who work in our Farm Industry, (migrant workers).. We have to provide them what they need to stay safe, healthy and with the means to educate better their kids, and improve their overall living condition. NO more of treating these people like some "disrespected servant group".

We have to think in ways that can improve life for All .... and when we do so.. we then take the right steps to improve our dignity as a nation and elevate the principles of integrity to be "real" not just some pretentious symbolism...

We have to THINK DIFFERENT AND CHANGE THE PARADIGM --
A Good Start is To Create
"A Civic Corp"

The historical American model based upon the old system of slavery and indenture has no place in the 21st Century.

Last edited:
Over and over... I see young white men, in stores without wearing mask. ( they see the multiple signs on the door of the stores that says Mask Must be worn to Enter, and still they come in without wearing a mask.)
I don't seem many black young men come in stores without mask, (not saying there are none, i just don't see it with the high frequency I see young white males doing it)

If it was my store, I'd Refuse Service To Anyone who enters or tries to enter without a Mask. These type of assholes, have no respect for the people who are working, nor the family of the people who are working.

I see all these news stories of white college kids "throwing parties", as if their need for vanity and lust is so overwhelming they can't sit out months and find something else to do that does not cause potential harm to others. Anyone that stupid, just because they are away from home, tells the story of what kind of people they are.
Parents should look at it, and see, these kids are "not responsible people"... no matter how much the parents praise them for going to college. Maybe people will realize, and STOP overly praising people just because they go to college, because that fictitious exaggerated praise, deludes these kids to think they are 'special"... when fact is, many of these people result to do a lot of things that are harmful, and some come out and screw up jobs, with their glory seeking and thinking they are special, and many sadly, never learned how to respect the public or the workforce.

Colleges should "Fine" them, because of the damage they cause and the cost their actions result to the Universities.

These people are "Desperate For Attention", and "Their Drive of Lust For ANYTHING they Can Lust For.

Trump should be Tried for Crimes Against Humanity!!!

His lying and continually enticing all these Ignorant People to come to his BELLIGERENT FEST.
His Attack on Governors who tried to keep their States Safe, and The vile he has engaged upon CDC and FDA and WHO....
His Promoting The White Supremacist Evil Makers to go shooting paint balls at Protestors and Bringing their Guns and other items they use as weapons, These savages should be Charged with Crimes Against Humanity.

Thank Goodness... that I don't have to be around these kind of people.

As For Trump... It will be Great with 2021 Comes and His Ass Goes To Court... I hope they keep him tied up in Courts the Rest of His Life, and make him spend as much of the Ill gotten gains, paying Lawyers over and over and over... and then Jail him, his family and the Cabinet Members of his Administration.

Barr should be Tried for Sedition!!! and every other charge that covers the malice he has engaged and that which he promotes, and Charge Him With Crimes Against The Nation.

As for all these "Anti Mask and Anti Social Distancing People".... I do my best to "keep away from them".

it's going to take America some time to clean up the mess of these types of people.

We need to get a Democratic House, Democratic Senate and Democratic President, Democratic Governors, so we can put Amendments To The Constitution, so this Craziness can not be allowed ever again to damage this Nation and the Civics and Civility Principles of American Democracy.

You only see white people without masks? LOL Its always good when racists identify themselves in the first sentence.

Do we need to outlaw trumpets, now? :lamo

I take pity of TRump's legion of Orcs.

I would benevolently send them all to reeducation camps.

You only see white people without masks? LOL Its always good when racists identify themselves in the first sentence.

You should learn how to comprehend what you read.
The post also said: I don't see many black young men come in stores without mask, (Not saying there are none, I just don't see it with the high frequency I see young white males doing it)

You see the words "white people" and go stone mind blind. You exemplify why right wing white people have such a problem with learning how to grow and change, they think they are above things being pointed out.

It tells that you were groomed under Jim Crow concepts.
Setson Kennedy, the author of Jim Crow Guide (1990), offered these simple rules that blacks were supposed to observe in conversing with whites:

Never assert or even intimate that a white person is lying.
Never impute dishonorable intentions to a white person.
Never suggest that a white person is from an inferior class.
Never lay claim to, or overly demonstrate, superior knowledge or intelligence.
Never curse a white person.
Never laugh derisively at a white person.
Never comment upon the appearance of a white female

Jim Crow laws touched every aspect of everyday life.
(It's why "SOME" white people have such a hard time learning to change and grow and respect diversity, They can't let go of the Jim Crow programming they grew up within)

Last edited:
You should learn how to comprehend what you read.
ou see the word "white people" and go stone stupidly mind blind. You exemplify what right wing white people have such a problem with learning how to grow and change.

The post also said: I don't see many black young men come in stores without mask, (Not saying there are none, I just don't see it with the high frequency I see young white males doing it)

I'll tell you what I did see. Someone who factually sorts people based on skin color for no reason. We have a word for that. Racism.

I'll tell you what I did see. Someone who factually sorts people based on skin color for no reason. We have a word for that. Racism.

If you choose to remain wound up in the ignorance and denial of ability to think, learn and grow... that's your problem... not mine.

This is not the 1950's where truths about white people could not openly be told to white people about themselves and their conduct... You can keep deluding yourself of a fictional concept of superiority and all it will do is keep making you incapable of learning how to live in a society built upon Diversity of Person, as Individual. by being incapable and obstinate of self reflection, therefore subduing the ability to learn how to live with respect for the civility of all persons.

Masks are useless at stopping the spread. I've never said anything else.

Masks are useful at slowing the spread, as the data proves.

Masks are useful at slowing the spread, as the data proves.

That must be why the spread is slowing. Oh, wait...it isn't...lol

The reality of COVID-19 is as real as anything, a co-worker just tested positive... and their comment is about the devastating impact it has upon one. The fears that fill the mind, and the sense of hope that comes to want to survive the impacts and complications.

These people who are in denial about this virus... are people I do not want anywhere near me.

I went to the hardware store, and I saw again, some older white people who came in without mask, and two of them even brought their dogs into the store. I made sure to stand back and wait until they were far out of my pathway. I don't go down Isles where people without mask are.

It's so crazy, because the store has big signs in the middle of the floor saying "wear your mask" and "maintain social distance". I wish they'd put a sign that said... NO Mask, NO Entry, NO Mask, NO Service !!!!

Making a dollar is not worth putting employees and other customers at risk because some arrogant assholes don't want to respect others. If they want to display that arrogance, then go gather where people have like minds, and they can infect each other.

I watched a clip of the people who packed those location to listen to "Trump's Belligerence and Attack Something Feast" - and they gather like a Jim Jones Cult.... They look like a mass of Hitler supporters cheering at Hitler's belligerent vile against Non White White People, be it people in Germany or Elsewhere.

People with walkers, canes and motorized chairs for the disabled, all not wearing mask. It's like "Cult Madness".

They remind me of the Hare Krishna people during the 1970's... only these don't shave their head, they wear red hats, and tee shirts with their cult leaders name on it, they don't preach or promote peace, but divisiveness and contention, they support attack the democracy and bastardize the governance and ignore the principle of the laws of Judicial prudence.

Last edited:
Over and over... I see young white men, in stores without wearing mask. ( they see the multiple signs on the door of the stores that says Mask Must be worn to Enter, and still they come in without wearing a mask.)
I don't seem many black young men come in stores without mask, (not saying there are none, i just don't see it with the high frequency I see young white males doing it)

If it was my store, I'd Refuse Service To Anyone who enters or tries to enter without a Mask. These type of assholes, have no respect for the people who are working, nor the family of the people who are working.

I see all these news stories of white college kids "throwing parties", as if their need for vanity and lust is so overwhelming they can't sit out months and find something else to do that does not cause potential harm to others. Anyone that stupid, just because they are away from home, tells the story of what kind of people they are.
Parents should look at it, and see, these kids are "not responsible people"... no matter how much the parents praise them for going to college. Maybe people will realize, and STOP overly praising people just because they go to college, because that fictitious exaggerated praise, deludes these kids to think they are 'special"... when fact is, many of these people result to do a lot of things that are harmful, and some come out and screw up jobs, with their glory seeking and thinking they are special, and many sadly, never learned how to respect the public or the workforce.

Colleges should "Fine" them, because of the damage they cause and the cost their actions result to the Universities.

These people are "Desperate For Attention", and "Their Drive of Lust For ANYTHING they Can Lust For.

Trump should be Tried for Crimes Against Humanity!!!

His lying and continually enticing all these Ignorant People to come to his BELLIGERENT FEST.
His Attack on Governors who tried to keep their States Safe, and The vile he has engaged upon CDC and FDA and WHO....
His Promoting The White Supremacist Evil Makers to go shooting paint balls at Protestors and Bringing their Guns and other items they use as weapons, These savages should be Charged with Crimes Against Humanity.

Thank Goodness... that I don't have to be around these kind of people.

As For Trump... It will be Great with 2021 Comes and His Ass Goes To Court... I hope they keep him tied up in Courts the Rest of His Life, and make him spend as much of the Ill gotten gains, paying Lawyers over and over and over... and then Jail him, his family and the Cabinet Members of his Administration.

Barr should be Tried for Sedition!!! and every other charge that covers the malice he has engaged and that which he promotes, and Charge Him With Crimes Against The Nation.

As for all these "Anti Mask and Anti Social Distancing People".... I do my best to "keep away from them".

it's going to take America some time to clean up the mess of these types of people.

We need to get a Democratic House, Democratic Senate and Democratic President, Democratic Governors, so we can put Amendments To The Constitution, so this Craziness can not be allowed ever again to damage this Nation and the Civics and Civility Principles of American Democracy.

TRUMP is supposed to order those people to wear masks? LMAO

Nope sorry, I too am only seeing it mostly with white males.
A few outliers here and there but the majority of them are out to prove their machismo to the world Duning-Krueger style.
It's actually more the middle aged white guys from where I sit.

They aren't sick.YOU wear two masks (the one he isn't wearing) and problem is solved.

You'll need more than that to get your Amendments. You'll need to get a lot of Democratic controlled state congresses.

Good luck.

They don't want amendments. they want a Democrat dictator in office to control Republicans. That's what the mask thing is in the first place.

if there's a mandate, just fine stores five hundred bucks for every maskless moron. there would be a very lucrative first sting, and then the problem would solve itself.

How come so many people died if masks work?

Our problem is that without national leadership and a national plan and strategy, we don't seal the deal. We were making progress but not enough. Then decided we were tired of masking and distancing when we had only driven the daily transmissions down to 20,000 per day. People got lax, Governors opened up too early and before you could say "it will get cooler" we were up to 70,000 transmissions per day. So much for "it will go away in April".

We are at another crossroads now. We are headed into the fall flu season. The weather is getting chillier. People will be inside more and there is STILL no leadership from the Federal Government. Only now the baseline is not 20,000 cases per day but 40,000 cases per day.

Personally I do not think it likely that the worst projections are realized. I don't think we will be looking at 400,000 deaths by the end of the year. But since we have been half-assed about the whole thing right from the start and STILL have no Federal Leadership from Bozo the President, just manipulations of the data, I think it quite possible that we will have 300,000 deaths by the end of the year which is the current low end projection.

By the way, while a bit off topic, I think Donald's inane "it will get cooler" in response to the Western fires while he was in Cali yesterday will likely do as much damage to his re-election campaign as anything else he has done. People are tired of Donald's act. It does not wear well for any but the most devoted Donald Cult follower and those folks are just waiting in line for Donald's Death Star dose of Kool-aid, a more potent batch of the Jim Jones version.

Back
Top Bottom