• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Keeping Central & South Americans in Mexico to help Mexico

joko104

Banned
Suspended
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
The cultures and in some instances even the language of Central and South American countries are different from Mexico. There are thousands to hundreds of thousands - probably millions - of people in Central and South America who want to come to the USA.

The Democratic Party and nearly all leftwingers, plus nearly all of the media and press assure us that diversity is fabulous for a country plus really helps out a country's economy. Therefore, there is nothing we could more do to help the Mexican economic and Mexico as a whole than to prevent the migrants from coming into the USA. The more Central and South American migrants we force to say in Mexico, the better everything will get in Mexico for everyone including an increasing economic boom to the Mexican economy.

I say we do all we can to help Mexicans and Mexico by forcing the Central and South American migrants to stay in Mexico to increasingly add to the diversity of Mexico. Who can possibly not agree with this? Virtually every liberal and Democrat certainly must agree and I'm confident most rightwingers and Republicans do too. Everyone will be happier and the world, particularly Mexico, a better place if we force the migrants to stay in Mexico to enhance cultural diversity in Mexico. We should be able to agree we should force as many Central and South Americans to stay in Mexico for the benefit of Mexico via increasing cultural diversity.

Last edited:
Mexico already does have its own programmes for immigration, asylum, whatever. It has over a million foreign born residents as well as many different ethnic groups.

I'd say if America or any other country really wanted to stop immigration it would go to the source: do what it can to make things better in those countries so people would be less likely to leave. Probably cheaper than the 'investment' in all those coups and wars to instead prop up democracy and institutions and develop opportunity prosperity and equality.

Mexico already does have its own programmes for immigration, asylum, whatever. It has over a million foreign born residents as well as many different ethnic groups.

I'd say if America or any other country really wanted to stop immigration it would go to the source: do what it can to make things better in those countries so people would be less likely to leave. Probably cheaper than the 'investment' in all those coups and wars to instead prop up democracy and institutions and develop opportunity prosperity and equality.

Ideally, yes, since we had our part in destabilizing the area. But at some point, the young men need to stand up and fight for their country. They are choosing to flee for work and let's face it, for free stuff. We can't make them rebuild their own countries, but we can't let them all in here.
I'm all for Trump laying down ground rules for getting money from America and sanctions when they let crap like these enormous caravans happen.

I don't think 'letting them all in' has ever been an option. But real solutions take real efforts, not just grandstanding at the border.

Back
Top Bottom