• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Keep On Bad Mouthing And Putting The President Down...............

Campbell

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
.................next time you'll see what a real asskicking looks like:

OBAMA..........332
ROMULUS.......206

OBAMA..........332
ROMULUS.......206

I'm glad that makes you feel triumphant. The rest of us? We're past it.

Just because Obama, won doesn't mean I have to like his policies...nor his style, for that matter.

All Congress races for the House of Representatives come up every 2 years.
233 Republicans
200 Democrats

They all come up again, as do 1/3th of Senate races. I guess all of us will see who gets a real asskicking.

This is my prediction... Incumbents will still overwhelmingly win again. They always do. Does matter what they do or don't do.

OBAMA..........332
ROMULUS.......206

Why is he going to issue an executive order giving himself a third term? :roll:

Why is he going to issue an executive order giving himself a third term? :roll:

He might start a huge war combined with economic collapse to obtain that.

OBAMA..........332
ROMULUS.......206
You should take Obama's nuts out of your mouth.I think he wants them back and his wife might be getting jealous.

He might start a huge war combined with economic collapse to obtain that.

If the economy collapses he won't be able to send out welfare checks and Obamaphones so nobody will want him for a third term......

OBAMA..........332
ROMULUS.......206

Romulus is considered to be one of the most beautiful planets in all of the Star Trekian Universe . . . inhabited by Vulans in the 7th or 8th century. It is, in fact, within our own Milky Way Galaxy.

But I know you were trying to insult Romney somehow . . . it just didn't work.

You should take Obama's nuts out of your mouth.I think he wants them back and his wife might be getting jealous.

Nah, she'll just roll her eyes.

Back
Top Bottom